Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Winix

4.9
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Lisa H.
Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

BEST air purifier with the BEST customer service!!

Have been using this unit 24/7 for 3 years. Have used other purifiers (Ionmax and Radic8 Hextio) previously and they simply cannot compare to the efficiency and effectiveness of this WINIX unit. Free delivery was super-fast. Had a slight issue which was addressed by Scott in an incredibly timely and helpful way. The amazing customer service from Ausclimate is sensationally rare. Ausclimate 110% stand by their products and it is reflected in the high integrity of service. I fully recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an air purifier.

Purchased in September 2017.

Aussi Customer
Aussi CustomerCanberra 2600, ACT

The Best Air Purifier in the Market

We bought this in April 2018. With this summer’s smoke and dust, it has been working extremely well with 100% efficiency. If you are looking for an air-purifier this it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd. for $540.91.

Jimmy
JimmyFar North Queensland, QLD

ASTHMATICS BUY THIS MACHINE

Within 14 minutes of turning this machine on ( turbo mode) I could deep breathe. WOW.. I can't wait to go to sleep tonight...it's whisper quiet on auto and came with a spare cartridge filter. Solid build and only took three days to get to port doug.as...a awesome purchase

Purchased in October 2019 for $699.00.

AFMBrisbane

Recommend for a heavy duty job!

I have suffered from a variety of allergies for many years and used a variety of purifiers. Recently my issues have progressed to more serious lung problems including hypersensitivity. Because of this I did some considerable research and then purchased this machine. I find it to be super quiet and very efficient. I have had a good sleep every night since starting out the machine and am thrilled with its ability to take care of the air quality (especially as I have several animals).

Purchased in September 2019 for $300.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 compares to other Air Purifiers

Emme
EmmeSydney

Massive difference in sleep quality

Air Quality Improvement
Odour Improvement
Mal
MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Great service

I bought the 9500 air purifier for my daughter in Melbourne. It worked so well I am now buying one for myself for use in Brisbane. I had some significant problems with the delivery firm. I had no luck contacting the delivery firm. I contacted ausclimate who intervened on my behalf and resolved the problem with the delivery company. Ausclimate were consistently courteous, available and professional.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sue P.
Sue P.Newcastle

Very happy

I have just started to use this in my bedroom. I have two cats that like to sleep on my bed and I normally wake with itchy eyes and stuffy nose. Now I'm sleeping better and waking up breathing well and without sore eyes - huge difference. The Winix is so quiet I can't hear any noise unless I'm standing right next to it. Great service and price from Ausclimate. Will be setting up two more in my lounge room and the adjoining room shortly.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
melitta
melittabrisbane

product and service

this product is recommended by the asthma foundation and if you are like me, having lung problems, you will choose this product as it doesn't generate ozone which can make your asthma worse.I have chronic bronchitis and recently moved to near a major intersection which reduced the air quality so much that I had major breathing problems. Since I've been using this product, my lungs function well again.Besides the product being top notch I must say that the company is also looking after me in a way that you very rarely experience now-a-day . I feel lucky that my research led me to buy the AUS-9500. :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

love this product

only had it a week, but already feel the difference ...its easy to use and light to move around from each room... my husband and son are sensitive to mould and with this purifier I have noticed both there breathing and coughing have calmed right down. I would highly recommend it for anyone!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Don't waste your money

Bought 2 purifiers hoping they would make a difference to my sons and husbands sinus issues. Both wake up with blocked noses but the purifiers made no difference. I personally liked the fresh coming out of them when i slept but unfortunately it blows up and not out so unless it was right next to me was of no more use than a fan. Maybe should have tried a humidifier but after spending $1000 on items that are now sitting in their boxes, they'll just have to put up with their problems.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Allan B.Winix

My 10 y/o Gives it 5 Stars!

When even my 10 y/o can notice a difference! My daughter suffers from bad allergies, especially in Spring. Walking into her room after the Winix has been running all night honestly resembles fresh morning air. Within 5 minutes I can tell the Winix is doing its job as there will be no more sniffling or rubbing of eyes. We also have a Golden Retriever and the Winix definitely gets rid of that dog smell. Looking at getting another two units as we keep shuffling the one we have from room to room. So happy with this product and so happy with the service it comes with. Ausclimate are fantastic people to do business with - which is a bonus!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Awesome Product, Awesome Service

Awesome air purifier, owned it for just over 12mths and now it's time to replace the filters, ordered new filters on line and received a phone call checking I was happy with it and was given some extra tips on getting the best out of our purifier. Greta service. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Air Purifiers

Great service, excellent products!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Greg
GregNortheast, VIC

Stops itchy eyes and runny nose.

I have had this unit for over twelve months now and bought one on the basis of the good reviews. I am impressed.
Having hayfever I use it in the bedroom and it does a great job sucking out the pollen and cat hair so I don't go to bed sniffly, and I always wake up with an unblocked nose. During bad days of pollen I run it 24/7 on low, and if required I will use the turbo setting after getting home from work. I had never used a purifier before but this one does the trick. Noise wise it will be louder the higher you have the fan (but is barely audible on sleep), but it is doesn't rattle or vibrate. I actually find the fan noise helps me get to sleep, and is no worse than a split system. It is well built and works great.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Tess
TessNSW

Fantastic Machine

This Air purifier is so amazing, I bought a 2nd one for a friend with chronic asthma. It's so easy to use. Plug in, switch on & let it do it's magic. You can feel the difference immediately. My house feels so amazing.
Fresher, better, cleaner.

Ausclimate are amazing to deal with too!! Their customer service is 2nd to none - so helpful & informative. A great company to deal with, which is why I'm a returned customer & highly recommend using them. Expertise and product guidance is wonderful. Always willing to assist and give advise. Thank you Ausclimate!!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mauri
Mauriasked

Hello Allan
Would like to know if the Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 will become available anytime soon.
I am looking for a purifier for my wife who has Bronchiectasis and it does appear that the Winix Zero 4 Stage and the Zero+ Pro 5 Stage would probably be better?
Also, above was a special 'Boxing Day' offer with $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys, is this still available and for how long?
Mauri

AFM

Check the site: Use this link https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/air-purifiers/range
If you are near a main city (especially Brisbane) has your wofe done the Lung Rehab course? I completed it with several people with your wife's issue and ALL benefitted and the therapy is ongoing after the 8 week course. Speak with Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital Lung Rehab ask for Kermeen the Physiotherapist and person in charge - she could perhaps head your wife to somewhere close to you. But re the Winix - it ihas been a life saver for me especially in the fires. Look out on Gumtree I got all mine there as (unfortunately) people don't temd to buy these early. but they are worth their weight in gold for anyone with breathing issues.

Hi Mauri
We have no definate date for when we are getting another shipment of the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage.
However we have a large volume of shipments arriving over the next few weeks of both the Winix Zero models. The Zero and Zero+ Pro are proven air purifiers with the same high quality filters as the Winix Ultimate.
We currently are taking pre-orders for both Zero models which include the $50 cashback offer.
Regards
Allan

SARA B.
SARA B.asked

where can I buy one ...are they no long available?

Sara,
Use this link https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/air-purifiers/range
They are having a boxing day sale!
boxing day sale
For this Boxing Day, we've got some great, limited-opportunity multi-buy value on our most popular unit with our Boxing Day 'Pre-Order' Multi-Buy Zero+ PRO 5 Stage Special. We're also still giving Australians great value with $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys! Check them out below. The best value air purifiers on the market.
Cheers

Jane
Jane

I forgot to go back & check the boxingday special!

Salman
Salmanasked

Does this unit have a carbon filter for smoke from bushfires

Dear Salman,
The quick run down is below and yes it does have a carbon filter and it can manage smoke to a very large degree the details follow, but I have been in the thick of Qld smoke and have severe lung issues and had no problems breathing with the filter. I also use
Innovair and it also has a carbon filter and is very high quality (but more expensive filters).

Winix Australia Zero+ PRO 5-Stage Hospital Grade True HEPA Air Purifier (Exclusive AUS 2-Yr Warranty) Air Purifier
by Winix Australia.
5 Stages of Air Purification: 1. Pet filter 2. Washable pre-filter 3. Deodorization Activated Carbon Corrugate Filter 4. Hospital-grade True HEPA filter (99.97% @ 0.3 microns) 5. PlasmaWave 2.0
Australian Hospital-grade True HEPA filtration certification: Confirmed to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants (i.e. viruses, bacteria, smoke & allergens) as fine as 0.3 microns
Australia's only dedicated pet filter
PlasmaWave technology 2.0: Creates Hydroxyls to instantly neutralise VOCs and odours with enhanced bacteria and virus neutralisation for both humans and pets
Exceptional energy efficiency: up to 15 times more efficient than a typical 60w household light bulb.
Cheers

Hi Salman
Great answer by AFM
Just to add a couple of points.
The best carbon filter for this is 'Activated' carbon, which our models have. Its is much more absorbant for odours and importantly removes harmful chemical vapors.
And whilst the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage has been very popular, the later models such as the Winix Zero 4 Stage and the Winix Zero+ Pro, as mentioned by AFM have proven to be excellent for filtering out smoke.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

See all Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Filter Life Indicator, Ionic Filter, Ozone Filter and Timer
Maximum Noise Level61.8 db