Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Winix

4.9
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed our lives

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Excellent Product

I cannot speak highly enough of this air purifier. I live between a major highway catering to road-trains carrying cattle and grain which cause a lot of dust and a railway with coal trains. This purifier does an excellent job of clearing the air of rubbish. We sleep better and wake refreshed whereas the sleep before was troubled and snoring was a huge factor. The company was a pleasure to deal with and Russell from Qld was outstanding with his advice and service. In fact, the first one did such a fine job that I immediately bought another two!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Karen B
Karen BPerth

Life Saver!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Grant Williams
Grant WilliamsNortheast, VIC

Suffer from Asthma, Hay fever, Chemical induced Migraines or headaches? Breathe easy!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 compares to other Air Purifiers

Helped me a ton. Minor issues though.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Great way to keep the air fresh and cleaner in your home

Very pleased with this unit!

I am a Podiatrist, practising in an environment where airborne particles of all kinds are a significant concern. The Winix Ultimate is quiet, inexpensive to run, looks good, and is small yet effective in creating a cleaner, healthier environment for me and my patients. I'm very happy I have one.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Can air purifiers help with COVID-19?

On their own, air purifiers are not a magic solution when it comes to stopping the spread of COVID-19. However, when used as part of a COVID-protection plan, the right air purifier in your home or office can reduce the number of airborne particles that contain the virus.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.5 Oct 2021
can-air-purifiers-help-with-covid-19
Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

A breath of fresh air!

I own a hair salon & could see the benefit of having an air purifier. Breathing in sprays & pollutants, day in day out, can't be good for me, or my clients.
I've had the 9500 for a month now & we can all definitely feel the difference in the salon.
No more sprays lingering in the air! And it's so quiet. I only wish they'd been around years ago.
Thankyou. I couldn't be happier.
Simone.

anybody
anybodySydney, NSW

Top shelf air cleaner/purifier for allergies, asthma etc

guitaradam2000
guitaradam2000

Really good, loads of features

Mick Riverina
Mick RiverinaLockhart

Bought 1 it was so good I bought 2 more!

I recently purchased the Winix Ultimate 5 stage air purifier for my son who is asthmatic. He is really happy with it and his wife says he sleeps so much better. I have since brought 2 more for my other children who suffer from asthma and allergies and they have all noticed a big improvement in sleep quality and general freshness in their homes. Allan and Chris from Ausclimate were fantastic helping us to get the right units to suit us and later on when we had questions about using them they were always really happy and helpful to talk to and nothing was a problem to them.

Other Air Purifiers

Great for my daughters allergies!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I manage the Royal Avenue Tennis Centre in Sandringham, Victoria, since using the Air Purifier we ha

We bought the Winix air purifier to stop the smells in the sales area of our Tennis Centre.
Joanne from the Ausclimate website told me everything about the Winix air purifiers and we settled on the 5 stage WAC9500 model.
We liked the extra features of having 5 stages of cleaning, and were told the carbon filter is the main stage for getting rid of the smells.
Great results, really works well and NO MORE SMELLS – just clean air.
We also liked the idea that our staff have extra protection from viruses and bacteria.
We live on the premises, so it’s good for the bedroom too.
We would definitely recommend this product, it is absolutely fantastic.

JM Rutherford
JM RutherfordGold Coast

Air Purifer Has Improved My Life - Fantastic To See A Product That Does What It Says

The Perfect Answer For Asthma & Allergies

MarkMelbourne

I'm so happy i found it

Leonie
LeonieWagga Wagga

Best Decision Ever - I love my Air Purifier

Excellent air purifier

Since purchasing this product I have been very happy with how it performs in reducing the dust load and odour from the air in our house. The benefits are immense and were felt immediately. The air is extremely fresh, just like that in a forest. It has greatly improved our way of life.