Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale

Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale

FIVE STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH

Every aspect of the service was of a very high standard from purchase to delivery.
The best experience i've had with an online purchase and the technical advice helped with the diy installation

Wendy B

Wendy BSydney, NSW

Fantastic showroom

The Brookvale showroom well set out and visually very impressive.
The salesman who dealt with us was excellent, very knowledgeable and very willing to assist.
The great service included fantastic next day delivery service.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Great service and wide range of appliances to suit all your needs.

I appreciated the knowledgeable staff and the end-to-end service from order to delivery and installation. I was kept informed throughout the process with accurate timeframes of delivery and installation which meant I didn't have to sit by the phone. The guys who delivered the appliances and tradespeople who installed them were excellent too.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale compares to other Appliance Retailers

GPK_Oz

GPK_OzSydney, NSW

Great service and support

Bought a bunch of stuff for a renovation and didn't install for some time. Despite this, Winnings supported me in trading a product I wasn't happy with - no questions asked. Fantastic service and support and deliveries are always efficient.

Store LocationBrookvale, NSW
Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Loved shopping at Winnings

Loved the showroom, Kerriann was terrific. Can’t find service like this anywhere. Especially loved the online ‘project’ we had created for us, And loved the monthly specials valuable each month.

Jo A

Jo ASydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Fiona M at Winnings Brookvale is knowledgeable, efficient, courteous, problem solves calmly & effectively for our new build. Our order was warehoused free for months then 5 or 6 different deliveries occurred as the builder ordered. I rate Winnings highly.

Tracey F.

Tracey F.Sydney, NSW

Everything you need. Great service

Great deals. Expert staff.had everything I needed. Sue at Brookvale is an ex chef and so knowledgeable with cookers. She went out of her way to help.great store displays and deals

Tara Jane De Berg

Tara Jane De BergSydney, NSW

Client service - amazing

Service from Kerriann was 5 stars. She remember me from months ago and could not of ask more from a representative from a customer service point of view. Kept me updated on price, availability and install. Brilliant

Fantastic

Great service from the start to the end. Staff were helpful, friendly and very knowledgable. The delivery was on time and the delivery team were great. I would definitely recommend Winning Appliances Brookvale.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

So easy.

The info was online, the fridge was in store to view, in stock to deliver and the price was, again, right. The delivery was good and the Fisher & Paykel 442 litre fridge is working well. It's a pleasant change to deal with a business that does the right thing at the right price.

Store LocationWinnings Appliances, Brookvale, NSW.
Teresa

Teresa

Helpful staff, especially appliance installer

We knew which tumble drier we wanted and Bijan was able to confirm we'd made the right choice. The installer was extremely respectful of our property and courteous - did the job swiftly but professionally - we were very impressed.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Great Personal Service... I loved it

After buying previous appliances on line I called into Winning Showrooms and was thrilled with the personal service I received. Not only well informed but worked miracles to get my appliance delivered to coincide with my move to my new apartment. The delivery guys kept me updated on the expected time of their arrival and really spent time to make sure that the appliance were installed correctly. I can highly recommend.

Tip Top Tipples

Tip Top TipplesSydney, NSW

Impeccable service.

Impeccable service. Even with an annoying request from me to change the colour of my fridge (once it had been delivered and taken out of box) No bother at all. Outstanding. They could have charged ridiculous money but they didn't - just reasonable delivery costs. And then the delivery man (Adam) just smiled all the way.

Store LocationBrookvale, NSW
Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Great Service

Could not fault Clay at the Winnings Brookvale store with all his help on our decisions and needs. Items were delivered promptly. Certainly would go back to this store again.

Store LocationBrookvale

Excellent service from beginning to end

From the showroom, sales staff , customer service to delivery - everything was professional, very helpful and on time
I will be recommending Winnings to family and friends Thankyou for the great service!

Fantastic holidays

Fantastic holidaysSydney, NSW

Winnings. Great Company to deal with

From walking into shop good service, delivery and installation went smoothly
Salesman very helpful, knew his products and was easy to deal with. Delivery boys very good delivering and installing
Will always check prices at Winnings first

Aussie

AussieSydney, NSW

Delivery was spot on!!

I ordered a refill bottle for my fridge & the delivery guys were amazing. They kept me informed by emailing & texting & they sent a text 30 mins prior! Perfect! Wish others did the same.

Store LocationWinnings Brookvale

Speed, Service and Satisfaction

The Winning team were outstanding! Adam who delivered the new oven was amazing. Kept us up-to-speed on timing and was very helpful to remove the old (and very heavy) oven.

Store LocationBrookvale

Will not buy from Winnings again

Store LocationOrchard Road, Brookvale
Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi Alexander,
I would like to investigate this situation. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Invoice number S102734688 on 21/06/2018. You can call me on 0412948401.

Julie McKnight

Julie McKnightSydney, NSW

Electrolux Fridge/Freezer, Miele dishwasher, Panasonic Microwave, Franke mixer tap

Our family has purchased several items over the last few years from Winnings Brookvale. Best service ever, and they take away your old products and nothing is a hassle to the staff. They have great product knowledge and I love their care and attention to their customers. Thanks again. The McKnight Family

Store LocationWinnings Brookvale