Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale

Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

So easy.

The info was online, the fridge was in store to view, in stock to deliver and the price was, again, right. The delivery was good and the Fisher & Paykel 442 litre fridge is working well. It's a pleasant change to deal with a business that does the right thing at the right price.

Teresa
Teresa

Helpful staff, especially appliance installer

We knew which tumble drier we wanted and Bijan was able to confirm we'd made the right choice. The installer was extremely respectful of our property and courteous - did the job swiftly but professionally - we were very impressed.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Great Personal Service... I loved it

After buying previous appliances on line I called into Winning Showrooms and was thrilled with the personal service I received. Not only well informed but worked miracles to get my appliance delivered to coincide with my move to my new apartment. The delivery guys kept me updated on the expected time of their arrival and really spent time to make sure that the appliance were installed correctly. I can highly recommend.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale compares to other Appliance Retailers

Tip Top Tipples
Tip Top TipplesSydney, NSW

Impeccable service.

Impeccable service. Even with an annoying request from me to change the colour of my fridge (once it had been delivered and taken out of box) No bother at all. Outstanding. They could have charged ridiculous money but they didn't - just reasonable delivery costs. And then the delivery man (Adam) just smiled all the way.

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

Great Service

Could not fault Clay at the Winnings Brookvale store with all his help on our decisions and needs. Items were delivered promptly. Certainly would go back to this store again.

Excellent service from beginning to end

From the showroom, sales staff , customer service to delivery - everything was professional, very helpful and on time
I will be recommending Winnings to family and friends Thankyou for the great service!

Fantastic holidays
Fantastic holidaysSydney, NSW

Winnings. Great Company to deal with

From walking into shop good service, delivery and installation went smoothly
Salesman very helpful, knew his products and was easy to deal with. Delivery boys very good delivering and installing
Will always check prices at Winnings first

Aussie
AussieSydney, NSW

Delivery was spot on!!

I ordered a refill bottle for my fridge & the delivery guys were amazing. They kept me informed by emailing & texting & they sent a text 30 mins prior! Perfect! Wish others did the same.

Speed, Service and Satisfaction

The Winning team were outstanding! Adam who delivered the new oven was amazing. Kept us up-to-speed on timing and was very helpful to remove the old (and very heavy) oven.

Appliance Retailers

Alexander Craig M.
Alexander Craig M.Sydney, NSW

Will not buy from Winnings again

Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi Alexander,
I would like to investigate this situation. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Invoice number S102734688 on 21/06/2018. You can call me on 0412948401.

Julie McKnight
Julie McKnightSydney, NSW

Electrolux Fridge/Freezer, Miele dishwasher, Panasonic Microwave, Franke mixer tap

Our family has purchased several items over the last few years from Winnings Brookvale. Best service ever, and they take away your old products and nothing is a hassle to the staff. They have great product knowledge and I love their care and attention to their customers. Thanks again. The McKnight Family

LC86
LC86AU

The land of voice mail

When you phone them, it always goes to voice mail. I tried to talk to their commercial division - called 4 times, ended on voice mail and didn't receive a call back. I eflt messages saing I had an urgent order but no one called. I gave up and spoke to Redfern retail. Always got voice mail but at least she called back. But then I needed the dishwasher delivered to an office during office hours 9am-5pm and they refused!! Apparently, that 8 hour window was just too difficult for them. So we cancelled the order, went to a small business/family owned appliance store and they sorted it for us within 10 minutes.
Knowledgeable about models
Voice mail permanently on, you wouldn't want to be in a hurry as you have to wait for call backs,