Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale

Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale (page 2 of 2)

Will not buy from Winnings again

Store LocationOrchard Road, Brookvale
Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi Alexander,
I would like to investigate this situation. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Invoice number S102734688 on 21/06/2018. You can call me on 0412948401.

Julie McKnight

Julie McKnightSydney, NSW

Electrolux Fridge/Freezer, Miele dishwasher, Panasonic Microwave, Franke mixer tap

Our family has purchased several items over the last few years from Winnings Brookvale. Best service ever, and they take away your old products and nothing is a hassle to the staff. They have great product knowledge and I love their care and attention to their customers. Thanks again. The McKnight Family

Store LocationWinnings Brookvale

The land of voice mail

When you phone them, it always goes to voice mail. I tried to talk to their commercial division - called 4 times, ended on voice mail and didn't receive a call back. I eflt messages saing I had an urgent order but no one called. I gave up and spoke to Redfern retail. Always got voice mail but at least she called back. But then I needed the dishwasher delivered to an office during office hours 9am-5pm and they refused!! Apparently, that 8 hour window was just too difficult for them. So we cancelled the order, went to a small business/family owned appliance store and they sorted it for us within 10 minutes.
Knowledgeable about models
Voice mail permanently on, you wouldn't want to be in a hurry as you have to wait for call backs,

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale compares to other Appliance Retailers