Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

Julie92Sydney, NSW

Terrible after sales service

Contacted the store by phone and also called in in person. Sales person offered excellent assistance and would constantly call to follow up. Pushing for a purchase, then as soon as payment was made, they went MIA... total radio silence. Multiple emails and phones were not returned, calls went straight to voice mail. Basically I have been ghosted.l!! All I want is a copy of the receipt and confirmation of delivery date. Can’t be that hard??

Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Good morning Julie, thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention.
If you can email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your order number I will be able to look into this as soon as possible for you.

Julie92

All sorted. After almost 5 weeks of no reply and response, it had to take a negative review on public forum to get some action.

Alexander Craig M.
Alexander Craig M.Sydney, NSW

Will not buy from Winnings again

Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi Alexander,
I would like to investigate this situation. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Invoice number S102734688 on 21/06/2018. You can call me on 0412948401.