Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

4.9

Good customer service

Good advice and friendly service. Price matching and home delivery options are great too. I have confidence shopping with them

Barbara
BarbaraIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

The staff at every stage of the process were helpful, efficient and flexible. This was especially important at this time due to changing plans caused by Covid lockdowns. I could not be more impressed.

Leon Ward
Leon Ward

Cannot get better customer service

I use Winning Appliances Narellan through my business and personally on a nearly weekly basis. Paul Lamesa is a consummate professional. He is courteous, polite and prompt in all of our interactions, often dealing with demanding timelines to achieve.
In an industry based on customer service, he truly is among the best.

Rod & Tyler in the delivery team are excellent also.

Jenny M.
Jenny M.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service and a great range of products. Staff go above and beyond to help. I am very satisfied with my purchases and will shop there again.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances NSW, Narellan compares to other Appliance Retailers

Amazing service, great prices and taking the confusion out of appliance shopping.

Great team at the narellan store in particular Summer, she is extremely helpful and a lovely person to deal with.

Purchased a washing machine on Thursday, got delivered on Friday. Sales team were very helpful, no nonsense sales pitches. Delivery guys were super helpful. Can’t ask for anything more. Will definitely deal with them again.

Barry W.
Barry W.Sydney, NSW

Expert advice and a great range

Staff were very helpful and took the time to understand our needs. The store had a great range displayed in realistic scenarios to e able us to gain an understanding of how the items would look in our kitchen.
The delivery staff were also very friendly and pleasant.

yasi
yasi

Please don't go with these guys... horrible customer service and response

I had to deal with Samar Peters, one of the sale person in Narellan branch. I can't explain the pain i got by dealing with this lady. she doens't respond to emails, no response to calls... i have follow up with her for 3 months to get my order and guess what i am still waiting for my order. No point to raise the issue with Branch manager as to me they seems like family business who look after each other instead of looking after the customer.

Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Yasi, I'm so sorry for your experience. I work for the customer service section and would love to be able to discuss the matter with you further, can you please provide me with your order/invoice number.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

MaddisonJ
MaddisonJSydney, NSW

Service was above expectations from the man in the stores fantastic customer service and product knowledge to the two men who delivered the fridge and their equally outstanding customer service.

Jill Keyte
Jill Keyte

I purchased a number of appliances and am very happy with them all. The knowledge of the sales personnel was excellent.

theparlourroom
theparlourroomSydney, NSW

Fantastic sales staff and service

Sales staff are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Great contact from beginning to delivery. Excellent range of products, and answered all of our questions. Couldn’t be happier.

Bosch Dishwasher
Bosch DishwasherSydney, NSW

Excellent brand dishwasher

Sales person had extensive knowledge of the product we purchased and understood our request that the Bosch dishwasher was made in Germany. Match another retailers price, delivered for free, took away failed old Bosch unit which we had for 10 years. Bosch, made in Germany, is a quality product and for the 10 years it performed without fault which is why we purchased another Bosch.

michelle b.
michelle b.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service.

great service

the service we received from Ranee at Winnings was a very quick service, delivery and removal of the old appliance

Tracy Roper
Tracy RoperSydney, NSW

Amazing service

The staff at the Narellan store were fantastic to deal with. They offered the best price by far. Delivery was also very efficient. When I had an issue with my oven and the staff immediately sent out a new replacement the following day.
I cannot recommend Winning Appliances Narellan enough. I will definately shop there again.