Winning Appliances Physical store

Winning Appliances Physical store

ACT, Kingston, NSW, VIC, etc...

Daryl

DarylCanberra 2600, ACT

Service is what will keep this company in business.

Fantastic customer service, would definitely be back if I needed other appliances.
I bought an oven, I knew what I wanted but it was the personal service, with after sales service, I was rung up to ensure I was happy with the product. I didn't have to run around looking for a customer service agent like with the larger chain stores. Excellent keep it up.

Store LocationKingston, ACT
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Range, Quality, Price and Service Superb!

Paula and I were in the market for a Rangehood, Dishwasher and a Kitchen Sink for our new home under construction. Jaryd's (Fortitude Valley Store) knowledge of all the products was extensive and reassuring. After final payment for the products was made, Winning Appliances stored our goods until we were ready for delivery - and even then, only a two day wait for delivery! Highly recommend Winning Appliances for their range, product quality, price and 'after-sales' service!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD.
Ash

AshPerth, WA

Winning service from the start to the final delivery and installation

Store LocationWinning Appliances Osborne Park
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Egna

EgnaAU

Great Customer service

This is the first time we have used Winning Appliances in Joondalup.
They have an extensive range of products.
Shaun was very helpful took time to explain the products and suggest the best options.

Store LocationJoondalup
Anthony Owen

Anthony Owen

Helpful, unpressured, and covered all issues.

We knew what we wanted and the representative promptly covered all the possibilities, in a relaxed and helpful manner. Consequently, he was able to discerns exactly what our needs were, check availability, and offer suggestions concerning installation. All in all just what we wanted.

Gaye P.

Gaye P.Sydney, NSW

excellent service

Helped me to choice an oven to replace my old one. The problem was the size of the old oven. I was helped by the staff to get the best results.

Store Locationcrows nest

Great service and product knowledge

As a designer, I've been dealing with Darren Taylor from Michael's at Brighton for many years, and never hesitate to recommend him to my own clients. His knowledge of products is expansive and extensive.

Store LocationMichaels Appliances, Brighton

We love our new fridge

The Mitsubishi Fridge that we bought has been really good, we love the design and the way it works. Thanks to the salesperson at Winning Appliances who took us through its features - we wouldn't have known how good it was without her help.

Store LocationIndooroopillu
Elly

EllyIngleburn

Fabulous staff advice and informative shopping experience

The staff member was very well informed and understood my needs immediately. Her advice was really appreciated as she pointed out things I hadn't even considered. The delivery service was amazingly quick too.

Store LocationTaren Point NSW

Raed

RaedSydney, NSW

Rest of mind

We received excellent services from dealing with the sales consultant, Sandi, to the delivery guys. Despite the current COVID situation, all items were delivered on time. I recommend Winnings appliances to everyone.

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW

Winning Appliances Narellan

Winning Appliances in Narellan had everything we needed for our new home. Staff is knowledgeable and focuses on asking the right questions to understand what is right for you. Our sales rep was amazing and helpful right to the end, not just at the point of sale!

Garry Marks

Garry Marksnewham

Outstanding service

The buying experience from Winnings was the easiest of all the details in building a home and the staff were fantastic. Well laid out store and all the information needed. Delivery as promised on time.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria

Customer focus

Winning’s customer focus is exemplary. Most recently, this was in a simple order of a water filter which I had ordered online, yet Winning O’Connor called me to say there was a delay, but they had a few in their store, and could put one by for me. A couple of years ago we also ordered a lot of kitchen appliances from them and our experience - their professionalism, knowledge, and again their helpfulness - was also first class. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Store LocationO’Connor

Great salesmanship

Welcoming, patience, polite, knowledge. The man got it all. Worthwhile paying a visit .The showroom is neat, tidy, spacious. A very fresh, conducive environment to shop home appliances
Good pricing too.

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW

Wonderful Delivery Service

Wonderful service from the delivery men who went above and beyond for me as the customer.
Friendly respectful helpful careful
I would recommend company on that aspect alone
Couldn’t fault them.

Store LocationOsborne Park

Great range matching professionalism

Store LocationOsborne park
John and Catherine ACT

John and Catherine ACTHughes 2605, ACT

Excellent range of products, dedicated staff and great prices.

We have purchased our entire kitchen appliances, sink and tap-ware from Winning Appliances, Kingston ACT because they have consistently provided great service. Every staff member we've encountered has been knowledgeable. helpful and ready to provide assistance every time we've visited the business.

Store LocationKingston ACT

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service from the shop staff to the delivery team was excellent. The sales staff happily demonstrated a product they knew we were not purchasing and the delivery team took control replacing a product that had not been manufactured correctly and sorted its replacement, unlike another retailer's team whose delivery team damaged a product by dropping it off the truck and still tried to deliver it.

Store LocationKingston
Geoff L.

Geoff L.Sydney, NSW

Bosch oven for existing kitchen

The sales staff we very helpful , ensuring we picked the right product to replace our existing 20 year old stove. We had to have less features than we would have liked, but no changes were required to install the stove.
Delivery was on schedule, and installation was all done well , and our old stove removed.

Store LocationAlexandria
Tara Jane De Berg

Tara Jane De BergSydney, NSW

Client service - amazing

Service from Kerriann was 5 stars. She remember me from months ago and could not of ask more from a representative from a customer service point of view. Kept me updated on price, availability and install. Brilliant

Store LocationBrookvale NSW