Winning Appliances Physical store

Winning Appliances Physical store

ACT, Kingston, NSW, VIC, etc...

The sales guy was excellent - went above and beyond to sell us the correct entry level washing machine.
The delivery guys were punctual , polite and very helpful . I would highly recommend Winnings Canberra - probably the best delivery process around.

Store LocationKingston , ACT

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appliance Shopping Winner

Great place to view appliances actually operating with a fairly wide cross section of those available.
Staff product knowledge is very good and very helpful with our queries and our needs.

Tod G.

Tod G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Impeccable service

Can not fault Winning Appliances. Product knowledge and after sales service is second to none. Staff are very helpful and an excellent showroom offering something for everyone.
Resolve issues promptly and with out any hassle.

Store Locationnewcastle
CRG

CRGSydney, NSW

Very knowleagable staff and awesome showrooms

Very knowleagable staff and awesome showrooms enabled us to complete all of our appliance shopping in one or two visits. Follow up service and communication was excellent and we knew exactly when items were being delivered

Store LocationCrows Nest

John H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacing a fridge (bought online & which was below expectations) with a better product. No charge.

I bought a fridge online but on arrival found it had a cheaper look and quality than expected, e.g. cheap, brittle plastic door shelves that might easily break amongst other things. I asked if I could return & replace it with another (more expensive) fridge (different brand & which I had since inspected in person). No problem, no charge [other than the difference in price) and service with a smile. Well done Winnings! I have since bought three further kitchen appliances from Winnings, primarily due to their excellent service. I also highly recommend the new fridge I bought, a Mitsubishi Electric 508L Top Mount Fridge MR-508EK-ST-A for $1,207.

Store LocationWinning Appliances, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Bill

BillHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant service every time

We have needed to purchase white goods on 6 occasions for a range of projects in recent months. Each time Winnings staff have been very helpful in helping us sort out the appliance that suits the need and match the best price available. In one instance we were able to find an appliance on the Home Clearance website that matched a need at 50% of the price!
Overnight delivery on several occasions was amazing and the delivery guys are always helpful and careful moving large items in and out of the house.
Great to have a shop in Newcastle where we can talk with a person and look at the appliances.

Store LocationNewcastle city

Anne H.

Anne H.Isabella Plains 2905, ACT

Awe inspiring

Mind blowing choice of products, for every aspect of kitchen design. Plenty of choices, set out in very amenable atmosphere. Helpful, informative staff. Also have cooking demos to explain advantages of new appliances, but are very hard to get into.

Store LocationKingston, ACT

Washing Machine Purchase

Went to this store after doing online research. Found the price comparable to other businesses more online based. Was pleasantly surprised by showroom and helpfulness of staff. Would purchase from there again.

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

Very pleased with my recent experience of delivery of our new fridge. The Kiwi couple who delivered and installed the fridge were fantastic to deal with and so helpful. Great service, thank you!

Fabulous store! Great service!

Every time we walked into the store the service is incredible, special mention to Mitesh who has looked after us throughout our journey purchasing appliances for our new kitchen. The team are very knowledgeable, and honest with their advice, and don’t try to upsell or sell particular brands. We also loved the cooking demonstrations too, so we could see the appliances in action before we bought.

Store LocationOsbourne park

Heather A

Heather ASydney, NSW

Helpful and knowledgeable staff

I have just purchased new appliances for a new kitchen. Winnings staff were very helpful and knowledgable. Prices and ranges available were excellent. There was no pressure. Delivery was free and they sent email and texts to advise on delivery times. I can highly recommend Winnings Northmead.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW

GazcapSydney, NSW

Great sales experience but awful customer experience

Great sales experience but awful customer experience. Never delivered one of our products and never told us it wasn't coming. On asking they said it would be available two months later, it's still not here and no one at customer service calls us back. If I had my time again we'd go elsewhere.

Store LocationWaterloo
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi, We're sorry to hear that this has happened, please send us an email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice and your best contact details so we can look into this matter further for you .

Gazcap

E-mailed you five days ago - still no response!!

Hi ,
Thanks for letting us know , what was your email address where you sent the email from so I can take a look for you ?

APPALLING delivery service

Got email to say item would be delivered between 6.30 and 9.30am. Nothing arrived. By 11.30 was advised (after I had to call) was told another 2/3 deliveries before mine??? More calls and finally the driver said he would be there in 5 mins.(the time is now 2.10pm). Still waiting - NOTHING, it's now 3.20pm. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. Never ever use them again

It's ARRIVED - 3.40pm

Hi Michael,
Sorry to hear that this has happened, but please send us an email with your invoice and contact details through to customerexperience@winning.com.au so we can take a look into this matter further

Done, thanks

Happy customer :)

I purchased a Westinghouse upright cooker from Redfern Winning Appliances. The service is the tops from the sales lady to the guy who delivered and installed the cooker. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationRedfern
Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best store for all appliances

From the Showroom to the product knowledge of staff - the exceptional customer service of all staff including the delivery and installation guys are a rare find these days. Thank you Winning Appliances Indooroopilly.

Store LocationWinning Appliances Indooroopilly, Qld

A relaxed purchase experience

I was very impressed with the range of products and the professional salespeople. There was never any pressure to buy. My product was delivered on time and no problem with my special instructions for delivery. I will definitely consider Winnings for my next appliance purchase.

TinaB

TinaB

Excellent service and follow up

Professional staff and excellent communication, Very helpful delivery staff. The prices were competitive and the sales staff knew their product and followed up every query. I am very happy with the service.

Store LocationIndooropilly

Kelly

KellyHunter Region, NSW

Knowledge of staff - fantastic

The staff at Winnings Newcastle were fantastic - really knew there products and took time to answer all questions and showed several options. Couldn't fault the service, product and delivery! I never felt pressured and would highly recommend to anyone looking for new appliances

Store LocationWinnings Newcastle

Marlene

MarleneGriffith 2603, ACT

excellent personal service and product range

We have purchased a number of items from Winnings and have always found the service and assistance to be of a very high standard. The pricing is very competitive. The last purchase was refrigerator and as we did not want a large capacity one we were a little disappointed that they did not have some of the smaller capacity ones on display. Nevertheless the product managers assistance in providing the specifications and explaining the differences between the models resulted in us getting what we needed.

Store LocationKingston ACT

Hugh

HughSydney, NSW

We felt very comfortable with the store environment and the outstanding service provided.

Our new oven was always going to be a tight fit into our existing cabinetry - but the store staff did an inspection and felt it would be OK. On delivered it would not quite fit, but one phone call to the manager at Taren Point put us completely at ease - no ifs no buts, we will take care of it whatever it takes he said.
Winnings services team were dispatched and did an outstanding job modifying our custom cabinetry to suit without damaging anything. It looks better than new.

Store LocationTaren Point NSW