Winning Appliances Physical store

ACT, Kingston, NSW, VIC, etc...
Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

Kaye
KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with my new washing machine and dryer!

Sales staff were excellent - explained what was available and it was easy for me to choose what I wanted to suit my needs. Delivery was efficient and both times, the men were very courteous and efficient.

Trace
TraceSydney, NSW

Customer focused

We found Thayla to be knowledgeable and very helpful throughout the sales process. Delivery team were fantastic too. Highly recommend

RASIKA
RASIKACanberra Central 2601, ACT

perfect

i was in big confusion regarding my dishwasher what to buy. Visited several places, finally found this on TV advertisement. What a great staff and service, they could answer most of the questions that I have. The only disappointment is product availability, I had to wait more than 4 months to deliver. But the I bought product is perfect, meeting all my needs and the service of the staff, a delivery option is fantastic. Highly recomended.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Great products, great service

Needed a dishwasher, had an idea what I want, the team at Winning Appliances knew exactly what I wanted, great service, very professional.

Greg Togias
Greg TogiasSydney, NSW

Looking forward to new fit out

great location, and good people working there...Looking forward to the stores new fit out...
Will visit there again very very soon..GT

Hat Chat
Hat Chat

Exactly what we wanted

We shopped at the Indooroopilly store which has a great range of products on display. We were served by Peter who has excellent product knowledge and very polite and helpful. We chose the SMEG oven and rangehood and received a good price on both items. Immediate free delivery available with removal of old appliances was the icing on the cake. Will be recommending Winning Appliances to family and friends.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Great company

In 1978, my parents purchased a dishwasher from Winnings. They installed it, then found the dinner plates would not fit! It was no fault of Winnings, but they cheerfully replaced it at no cost. I have never fogotten that, and have told the story many times. Fast forward 40+ years, their service and pricing is still excellent.

Finbarr
FinbarrPerth, WA

Customer satisfaction at its best

The whole team at the Osborne Park store were very helpful but Ben went above and beyond to give us the right information and advise for our project, he followed up at every stage and arranged for the seamless delivery.

tcg
tcgSydney, NSW

Great Product

Replacement of 15+ years washer & dryer. Quick delivery, excellent service and installation would highly recommend Winnings at Brookvale and will return when next purchase is needed

As good as it gets

Excellent product, competitive pricing,delivery service cannot be bettered. Happy client that will automatically go back again to receive attentive help not sales talk.

Shirin
Shirin South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Ingrid was fantastic. Excellent knowledge and has helped us with our appliances for our kitchen all the way from choosing the right one to delivery. Very good service.

Ron
RonNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Excellent to deal with and they deliver!

Every time I have visited the Canberra showroom, the staff have made it a pleasant experience, they know their products, match best prices, have always had the items in stock and delivery was on the day that was convenient for me and on time.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Great service and product variety

Helpful service even though I was just looking for a lower prices sink mixer.
found the perfect option on sale and delivered in a couple of days.

Peter J Sackville
Peter J SackvilleSydney, NSW

Great service.

Tim, in store, was really helpful and the fridge meets all our expectations. Thanks. The delivery guys were also very professional.

Leon Ward
Leon Ward

Cannot get better customer service

I use Winning Appliances Narellan through my business and personally on a nearly weekly basis. Paul Lamesa is a consummate professional. He is courteous, polite and prompt in all of our interactions, often dealing with demanding timelines to achieve.
In an industry based on customer service, he truly is among the best.

Rod & Tyler in the delivery team are excellent also.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Winning Appliances reviews