Winning Appliances NSW

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Friendly, obliging & professional

Excellent range of products on display. Staff ( product experts) happy to demonstrate & answer questions.
Prices competitive. Appliances delivered when required with good communication on the day.

Fantastic business that puts customers first!

Winnings are a great business that put the customer first and will be with you throughout the sale/project and after sale project as well. Hard not to come back to Winnings every time time now after purchasing all our kitchen appliances for a kitchen renovation. They especially were lifesavers when there were issues with the delivered product.

Store LocationRedfern
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Store with excellent Service

I recently purchased a new washing machine and dryer, along with a sink and tap from Winning in Redfern. I was extremely happy with the service and politeness of the staff. I can highly recommend this store and the staff. They also price match without hesitation which made the experience all the more pleasant.

Exceptional Service, Product range and advice

Exceptional service, advice and product range made Winnings the best choice to purchase our new kitchen appliances. I’d definitely recommend to friends and family

Cabmeow
CabmeowSydney, NSW

Great showroom for kitchen renovations

Over the years we have used Winnings for two kitchen renovations (1997 & 2017). Both times they have been excellent. Their showroom assisted us in making a lot of decisions about product choice and kitchen layout/design. Recently in 2021 we just needed a laundry sink mixer to replace the broken one. It arrived next morning before 9am. The staff and customer service have been brilliant.

Antoaneta N.
Antoaneta N.Sydney, NSW

Great service! First class!

Staff were knowledgeable and helped me select all appliances for my new kitchen. I visited the store 3 times and each time, staff spent hours helping me to decide. Didn’t bother going anywhere else because you wouldn’t get product knowledge from sales staff from other competitors.

Jenny M.
Jenny M.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service and a great range of products. Staff go above and beyond to help. I am very satisfied with my purchases and will shop there again.

Winnings

The whole ordering process and delivery with Winnings was easy without any problems. I dealt with Victoria at the Crows Nest store. Highly recommend for your renovation project.

Katie Wilson
Katie Wilson

Very pleasant experience

Svetlana at Crows Nest was very knowledgeable on different appliances, and made a great stove recommendation that was better than the one we had chosen, but still within our price range! She was super friendly and made it a lovely experience.

rose2852
rose2852sydney

Great service and committed to customer satisfaction.

Winnings is, quite simply, one of the easiest and most accommodating stores to deal with. They are proactive. I would look no further for purchasing kitchen appliances.

Store LocationCrows Nest NSW
Julie92Sydney, NSW

Terrible after sales service

Contacted the store by phone and also called in in person. Sales person offered excellent assistance and would constantly call to follow up. Pushing for a purchase, then as soon as payment was made, they went MIA... total radio silence. Multiple emails and phones were not returned, calls went straight to voice mail. Basically I have been ghosted.l!! All I want is a copy of the receipt and confirmation of delivery date. Can’t be that hard??

Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Good morning Julie, thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention.
If you can email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your order number I will be able to look into this as soon as possible for you.

Julie92

All sorted. After almost 5 weeks of no reply and response, it had to take a negative review on public forum to get some action.

Great service!

Very comprehensive choice of products, our stove was available at the advertised price and delivered on time. Our visit to the store was pleasant and the coffee terrific!

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Perfect transaction from start to finish

After dealing with another supplier I found out 60% of my purchases were not available for delivery and had a 6 week wait. I called Winning Appliances NORTHMEAD and spoke to a lovely lady who was very helpful. I received all items the next morning and now we can get underway with my kitchen renovation

Michael
MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Replacement fridge

Used Winnings before , no hesitation in using again . From sales staff to delivery went smoothly . Am renovating homes ( builder) and the winnings truck always arrives with the goods when required. The goods are not part of my contract , but with things turning up on time , makes my job easier . Thank you Winnings.

Catherine L.
Catherine L.Sydney, NSW

Great experience buying & quality products

The Showroom staff was extremely efficient and thorough when we had our measurements ready & style of product in Mind.
Delivery was on time & we are delighted with the quality of the appliances we chose & the price was extremely reasonable.
Highly recommend a visit to the Brookvale showroom, it is well stocked & beautifully presented.