Winning Appliances QLD, Fortitude Valley

Winning Appliances QLD, Fortitude Valley

John H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacing a fridge (bought online & which was below expectations) with a better product. No charge.

I bought a fridge online but on arrival found it had a cheaper look and quality than expected, e.g. cheap, brittle plastic door shelves that might easily break amongst other things. I asked if I could return & replace it with another (more expensive) fridge (different brand & which I had since inspected in person). No problem, no charge [other than the difference in price) and service with a smile. Well done Winnings! I have since bought three further kitchen appliances from Winnings, primarily due to their excellent service. I also highly recommend the new fridge I bought, a Mitsubishi Electric 508L Top Mount Fridge MR-508EK-ST-A for $1,207.

Store LocationWinning Appliances, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Washing Machine Purchase

Went to this store after doing online research. Found the price comparable to other businesses more online based. Was pleasantly surprised by showroom and helpfulness of staff. Would purchase from there again.

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service from Winning Appliances Fortitude Valley

Needed to buy 2 new rangehoods, one for us and one for our neighbour. Looked online and Winning Appliances was competitive. I contacted them to ask some questions and the price quoted was even better than advertised. The customer service and sales officers could not have been more helpful. The delivery happened as advised, the communication about the delivery was brilliant. The delivery guys were lovely. We will definitely shop there again. Well done Winning Appliances.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Appliance Retailers

Aly

AlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a good company to deal with.

Really good email and phone communication around changes in dates of delivery and installation.
Payments and accounts got a bit complicated because I had credit in the system from a previous purchase, and it was managed and resolved promptly and well.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service and Products

Our bar fridges broke down just before Xmas. Steve from the Fortitude Valley store assisted in sourcing our products and ensured we got the fridges before Xmas. His knowledge of stock was excellent and his follow up fabulous. The service received from start to finish of this process was excellent. We have purchased other products from Winning Appliances and the experience is always the same. Thank You.

Store LocationWinning Appliances, Fortitude Valley
Mark F

Mark FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great selection, helpful staff and excellent prices

We went to the store to look at a new kitchen sink and tap. Staff very helpful throughout the store. We purchased a sink but the tap was from elsewhere however that does not mean there wasn't anything to choose from at the store. Winning would match their Online Appliances prices. Delivery was quick & within specified time frames. We'll be going back there again and would recommend them to others..

Store LocationFortitude Vally

Great service.

Brent in the showroom was awesome. He did not steer me away from my budget. He was very knowledgable about all the products in which I was interested. The delivery was smooth and on time. You were even able to accommodate a late change by the builder and still deliver the appliances to site the next day. Thank you so much.

DMC

DMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product great service

We purchased a Vintec 170 bottle dual zone wine fridge from WA. They were extremely competitive with their price and were very informative about the product. WA provided me with regular updates on the timing of the delivery. We couldn't be happier with the service that they provided.

New Home Purchaser

New Home PurchaserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service all the way

Excellent service from sales person in the department store who spent two hours helping select the right products for us through to the professional installation. You cannot ask for more.

Appliance Retailers

Fantastic Service

James the salesman was brilliant and very helpful. Kept me informed the whole time on delivery dates and process. The installation team were very professional. I couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Store LocationWinnings Fortitude Valley
Scott D

Scott DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Very happy with all our recent purchases for our new build. These guys are brilliant. Great knowledge, great pricing. They went above and beyond and helped accommodate our difficult delivery date with our build process.