Winning Appliances WA, Joondalup

Winning Appliances WA, Joondalup

Tom

Tom

I have used this company several times and always found that they exceed my expectations, a rare thing these days. Great service, reliable delivery at the stated time, advice if needed, can’t ask for more. Thanks Winning Appliances.

Store LocationJoondalup

Lots of products to show and prices are reasonable. Great service and friendly Team. Salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful, the delivery men were friendly and set up the fridge in no time.

Customer no more.

Customer no more.Western Australia

Exceptional customer service

Would definitely recommend the guys at Joondalup, with a big shout out to Griffin who looked after my order. Exceptional customer service! Not pushy, well informed and gave me peace of mind for a significant purchase I had been looking around at several different retailers from. Service and price sealed the deal.

Peanuts

PeanutsWestern Australia

Outstanding and exceptional service, what an experience, all good.

Store LocationWinning appliances, shop T3, 1 Sundew Rise, Joondalup WA 6027.

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

Renovations made easier

We arrived thinking we knew what we wanted, buy after your staff at Joondalup stores advised us with options prices it made our decision easier. We received our prices and Options by email, so when we went in to purchase it made the process so easy. Delivery was made to our cabinet maker and communications to them was great. We would totally recommend.

Cozzy

CozzyPerth, WA

Thought we were told the right information about a Beefeater BBQ. Turns out, we weren't.

Store LocationWinning Appliances Joondalup

Cy Aylmore

Cy AylmorePerth, WA

Exceptional service!!

Service like we used to receive! - excellent knowledge and pricing, prompt delivery, product unpacked and they took the packaging away.. thats winning in my book!!! Winning Appliances will be my first call next time I need an appliance

Store LocationWinning Appliances - Joondalup, WA

Ashley H

Ashley HDarwin, NT

Good service

I purchased a sink from the Joondalup store and had it delivered to Darwin. When I unpacked the product a few days later I noticed a small dent and contacted the store. Kylie was very apologetic and immediately ordered a replacement which arrived on the day promised. It has been a pleasure to deal with this company.

Store LocationJoondalup, WA