John H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacing a fridge (bought online & which was below expectations) with a better product. No charge.

I bought a fridge online but on arrival found it had a cheaper look and quality than expected, e.g. cheap, brittle plastic door shelves that might easily break amongst other things. I asked if I could return & replace it with another (more expensive) fridge (different brand & which I had since inspected in person). No problem, no charge [other than the difference in price) and service with a smile. Well done Winnings! I have since bought three further kitchen appliances from Winnings, primarily due to their excellent service. I also highly recommend the new fridge I bought, a Mitsubishi Electric 508L Top Mount Fridge MR-508EK-ST-A for $1,207.

Store LocationWinning Appliances, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Bill

BillHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant service every time

We have needed to purchase white goods on 6 occasions for a range of projects in recent months. Each time Winnings staff have been very helpful in helping us sort out the appliance that suits the need and match the best price available. In one instance we were able to find an appliance on the Home Clearance website that matched a need at 50% of the price!
Overnight delivery on several occasions was amazing and the delivery guys are always helpful and careful moving large items in and out of the house.
Great to have a shop in Newcastle where we can talk with a person and look at the appliances.

Store LocationNewcastle city
Mel

MelPerth, WA

Love it!

After 20 years of using a top loader I finally found a front loader that ticked all the boxes. A friend recommended this washer to me and I couldn't be happier. Still working through all the settings but I am so impressed with how well it works and how quiet and easy it is to use. The service over the phone from Winning Appliances was top notch. Benjamin deserves a raise! He was easy to speak to and was knowledgable on the front loaders I was enquiring about. Thanks for making this purchase so easy.

Anne H.

Anne H.Isabella Plains 2905, ACT

Awe inspiring

Mind blowing choice of products, for every aspect of kitchen design. Plenty of choices, set out in very amenable atmosphere. Helpful, informative staff. Also have cooking demos to explain advantages of new appliances, but are very hard to get into.

Store LocationKingston, ACT

Washing Machine Purchase

Went to this store after doing online research. Found the price comparable to other businesses more online based. Was pleasantly surprised by showroom and helpfulness of staff. Would purchase from there again.

Suzanne Ferris

Suzanne FerrisMid North Coast, NSW

'You win again!'

We've dealt with you before and returned because we find you helpful, cost effective and tolerantly flexible about delivery dates which we've had to change because of builder-needs. We speak of your firm among friends in positive terms.

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

Very pleased with my recent experience of delivery of our new fridge. The Kiwi couple who delivered and installed the fridge were fantastic to deal with and so helpful. Great service, thank you!

So easy purchase and organised under a minutes.

Great service and delivery exceptional. Can’t recommend Winnings more highly, we’re spot on with delivery time, no mess . The whole process was seamless. After this I won’t go anywhere else.

Fabulous store! Great service!

Every time we walked into the store the service is incredible, special mention to Mitesh who has looked after us throughout our journey purchasing appliances for our new kitchen. The team are very knowledgeable, and honest with their advice, and don’t try to upsell or sell particular brands. We also loved the cooking demonstrations too, so we could see the appliances in action before we bought.

Store LocationOsbourne park

Great service from the time of ordering until delivery. Communication was prompt and provided clear details of the purchase and delivery which occurred as promised. Will not hesitate to use Winning Appliances again in the future.

Comprehensive and informative

Availability of technical and operational information of appliances being considered for comparison most helpful in determining the final outcome. Product inspection and appliance demonstration in store also most helpful. Continuous updates during the delivery phase avoids long waiting at home issues.

Heather A

Heather ASydney, NSW

Helpful and knowledgeable staff

I have just purchased new appliances for a new kitchen. Winnings staff were very helpful and knowledgable. Prices and ranges available were excellent. There was no pressure. Delivery was free and they sent email and texts to advise on delivery times. I can highly recommend Winnings Northmead.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW

julia lo

julia loSydney, NSW

Rude woman over the phone

I called northmead office to ask a product. The person answered the call with accent was rude and did not feel like to help. Scared to call again to ask further questions. I better buy from Harvey Norman because they can speak proper English .

Sazmo

SazmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Team

The whole process from enqiry, to ordering to delivery went without a hitch. Customer service is a definite strength and winner for me. Well done to Winning Appliances for having such a great team.

GazcapSydney, NSW

Great sales experience but awful customer experience

Great sales experience but awful customer experience. Never delivered one of our products and never told us it wasn't coming. On asking they said it would be available two months later, it's still not here and no one at customer service calls us back. If I had my time again we'd go elsewhere.

Store LocationWaterloo
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi, We're sorry to hear that this has happened, please send us an email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice and your best contact details so we can look into this matter further for you .

Gazcap

E-mailed you five days ago - still no response!!

Hi ,
Thanks for letting us know , what was your email address where you sent the email from so I can take a look for you ?

Mother dear

Mother dearNew South Wales

Product exactly as shown on website.

I ordered plugs for my Franke kitchen sink. They fit perfectly and speed of delivery exceptional. Ordered one day, delivered the next day. Will definitely buy from Winning Appliances again.

APPALLING delivery service

Got email to say item would be delivered between 6.30 and 9.30am. Nothing arrived. By 11.30 was advised (after I had to call) was told another 2/3 deliveries before mine??? More calls and finally the driver said he would be there in 5 mins.(the time is now 2.10pm). Still waiting - NOTHING, it's now 3.20pm. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. Never ever use them again

Store LocationIndooroopilly

It's ARRIVED - 3.40pm

Hi Michael,
Sorry to hear that this has happened, but please send us an email with your invoice and contact details through to customerexperience@winning.com.au so we can take a look into this matter further

Done, thanks

Lisa T.

Lisa T.South East Queensland, QLD

Winning Appliances... Winning service!

My washing machine purchase was done with ease...great price, free delivery with removal of old washer & connection beats other retailers. Delivery man Phil was superb with no fuss or mess!

Happy customer :)

I purchased a Westinghouse upright cooker from Redfern Winning Appliances. The service is the tops from the sales lady to the guy who delivered and installed the cooker. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationRedfern

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best store for all appliances

From the Showroom to the product knowledge of staff - the exceptional customer service of all staff including the delivery and installation guys are a rare find these days. Thank you Winning Appliances Indooroopilly.

Store LocationWinning Appliances Indooroopilly, Qld