Winsulation

Winsulation (page 2 of 3)

4.1

• Job Satisfaction
Wazza

WazzaGold Coast

Disappointing

We were told to expect an 80% noise reduction but the noise reduction would be barely 10 or 20 %. In fact we sometimes think the Winsulation product has made no difference. While any reduction of noise is good what we got is disappointing.

John P

John P

Very satisfied

I recently had a Winsulite-style window with double-glazing and winder installed in my house. It does the job I wanted it for(to make a room sound-proof and airtight) perfectly, and the winder allows me to air the room when I want. Also, the winder has a beautiful smooth action, very different from other window winders I have encountered, as they are notorious for being stiff and hard to wind.

Furthermore, the staff at Winsulation were good to deal with, and I would recommend you contact them for your glazing and sound-proofing needs.

I am very satisfied with this product.

John Parker

Attunga park

Attunga parkGold coast

What a difference!

Pleasure to deal with from the initial contact through to follow up after installation. Highly recommend!
The double glazing doors far exceeded our expections, the noise reduction is outstanding.

Wish I had Winsulation in my last house

Noise reduced

Had the side of the house facing the railway line and M1 secondary glazed and when the trains go past can now hear the TV. Had a problem with the sliding door being wrong but the problem was rectified. The tradesman and his off sider where very good and so happy to see someone who cleans up afterwards. Happy with our decision to install this product.

Jim

JimmargateW3441Flog

Quiet and peaceful

Very happy with the quality of trades man ship of the job and the way that the work was carried out and the clean up afterwards. This made big difference to the sound coming into the house.

Johnnyk

Johnnyk

Well done Winsulation

We have just had some secondary doors and windows inserted to reduce traffic noise and are very happy with the result. The job was first class and handled very promptly and expertly throughout by Winsulation employees.

Even better than we thought it would be

This has been a very happy experience, the man who did the original quote, the man who did the second measure up and the installation team have all been very professional and friendly. The original advice was install in six to eight weeks and it has been only six weeks. The product is doing better than we had hoped it would, our house is quiet and cooler Thank you

Amanda

AmandaBrisbane

Disappointing end result.

Product not as efficient as was lead to believe. Would not get this product again. Store person attempted to follow up, however I moved house.

Quiet consultation room

excellent :just added double glazing to reduce road noise through two windows in my consultation room and it is working better than expected. No problem listening to patients now! Also reducing western sun afternoon heat .

Excellent product and setvice

We had secondary glazing fitted to our bedroom. The finished job is excellent - actually better than we imagined. It looks so good that you wouldn't really know we had anything done at all - which is a great result. The fitters also removed and refitted our blind perfectly. The fitters (Ray and friend) were very professional in all regards and very efficient. We're definitely impressed all round.

Sez

Sez

Overpromise under deliver

Told 2-4 weeks for install, took 8 wks. They ordered the wrong colour. Blamed it on the customer and refused any discount for the lateness and appalling service. Their staff blamed each other- no one took responsibility and the manager didn't bother to contact despite my requests

Absolute rubbish!

The product does not work and Winsulation refused to remove the product and give a refund. Installation stuff did not turn up at pre arranged install date no phone call and no apology. Left mess after install and didn't clean up. Cut glass to the wrong size no apology given. When issues were raised regarding the product not working Winsulation threatened legal action. We can still hear the road noise as if they product was never installed. Promised up to 80% reduction in noise it would not ever be 10%. Save you money and your sanity do not buy this product. All staff were rude and attempted to pass the buck onto others.

Fantastic product - no more traffic noise

We are very happy with this product. We do not hear any traffic noise now and we are able to sleep - thank you.

Works well, looks good.

Double glazed the the whole terrace in Noosaville, Qld.
Keeps the noise out beautifully and levels out the internal temperature very well.
The big doors are a bit hard to pull or push and the same for the lock levers.
As a whole, very good.

Blimp

BlimpBrisbane

Big difference to noise levels

Great guys quoting/installing. We have barking dogs all around and there is a huge improvement with the noise levels now.
Update March 2017- still really pleased with the reduction in noise, and an unexpected bonus-the 2 bedrooms with the double glazing have been noticeably cooler over summer versus the same size one that still has just the old window.

Works well

Good service. The company is good at insulation but less so at communication. More words more words. More words. Even more words.

Not Happy

not happy with the after sales service. Not happy with how difficult it was to get them to rectify things.

Noticed the Difference - Day 1

Just a short note from both of us to say how pleased we are with our new winsulation. We have both noticed a big difference already. We also would like to specially mention Linus and how impressed we are with his great craftsmanship. He has an eye for attention to detail with the result being that the build is hardly noticeable and non-intrusive ie it looks as if part of the original building. It has exceeded our expectations.

Lifechanging

I have extremely noisy neighbours and this secondary glazing has changed my living conditions. I can close up all the winows and doors and it is all shut out. It is an mazing product. I was considering selling up and moving away from an area and home I am very happy with. I cannot recommend the products highly enough. It does not completely cut out bass but cuts it down considerably but I was told that it would only decrease that but it completely cuts out loud conversation. Not cheap but worth every cent.

susan

susanasked

Has any used Winsulation to install double glazed windows in a 2 storey brick veneer home? Has it been successful
in reducing noise?

Maciek
Maciek

Hi Susan,

In my experience, yes. It has been great in reducing noise. We had them installed in our apartment, solid brick with render. On a main road, it did a great job in reducing the noice. Would I use them again? Probably not. The installation was not great, the quality of the products used is not great, and the price is quite high, and the margins are high cos you can really push them down. After sales was OK, but that was more the staff and less management. Management wanted to charge me to come out and fix their problems. So the system of double glazing is brilliant and I would use it again. Just not sure about using that company again to do my windows. Its worth shopping around.

Greyman
Greyman

I am very happy with the product. It has made an obvious difference in reducing noise. I have had two separate installations and have been happy each time.
They are quite expensive.

Rosie
Rosie

Hi Susan - My name is Mick Jennings and i am the owner and managing Director of Winsulation Double Glazing - After 19 years, some 5000 clients and over 10,000 installations, we sometimes don't always get things perfectly right (although we try) - Regarding the negative comments posted here, I can only say that the content i read does not always match the company record of events and some clients (unfortunately) just will never be happy. I would ask any potential new clients to refer to our website, Winsulation.com.au/testemonials or go to our Facebook page and read the comments there. Alternatively, if you have any queries please call me directly on 07 3356 5133 and i will personally take your call if you mention the product review website. - i look forward to speaking soon.
Regards Mick Jennings

Get an answer from our members and Winsulation representatives