Wipertech

2,311 reviews
Ricky K.
Ricky K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awsome wipers

The wippers are super easy to fit. Anyone could do it with easy to follow video which is sent to you after purchase.they a very well made. And quality is second to none. I have these fitted to my three cars. As well as my daughters car.and will purchase again.
berzy
berzy12 posts

Excellent product

Great product and easy to instal.
Customer service was great and they were very helpful to answer my questions.
Anita L.
Anita L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome!!!!

You’d be mad if you didn’t buy these wipers!! They are EXCELLENT!! They are SUPER EASY to put on and the customer service received from this company is truly amazing. Fantastic product and fantastic service!! FIVE STARS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Oh and SUPER FAST shipping! Very happy customer!
colour copy shop
colour copy shop

GOOD VALUE

Fast delivery and great value product which was easy to install
Rae
Rae

Wiper blades!

Incredible communication, amazing product. Will be recommending to my friends.
Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Product, Great Service

Fast delivery, easy instructions for installation and great support available from placing the order right until post installation. The wipers are great. I’ll definitely be recommending friends and family to buy from Wipertech.
Sandie
Sandie

Wiper tech wiper blades

Best wipers I ever had quiet no streaks very happy
Peter holstein
Peter holsteinIllawarra, NSW

WiperTech Wipers

Very easy to install and very effective wipers. Impressed also with the quickness of service.
Mick M
Mick MSydney, NSW8 posts

Excellent Fit and Quality

Excellent Quality Wiperblades that fit and work perfectly. Plus they are very easy to fit particularly with the aid of the online video for your vehicle. Very fast interstate delivery and fair pricing. I’ve already recommended Wipertech to my family and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.
Meri
MeriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to get what you need!

So easy to purchase the right wiper blades for your car. Great pricing (there’s usually a discount available) and super fast delivery(in a recyclable box)! Highly recommend and I will definitely buy from them again
Daryl
Daryl

Great service and product

Great service and great product. Now on 2 vehicles and work extremely well.
Jacqueline Christison
Jacqueline Christison2 posts

Good product

Fast efficient post. Good quality wipers. Easy to fit.Good after service
Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Outstanding

Outstanding product performs very sell also well priced thank you
Josh
Josh

Excellent Service, Amazing Product

The level of service provided by wipertech was superb, they were willing to help in regards to anything and went above and beyond. The wipers work amazingly on my Toyota Prado and were a breeze to install with helpful videos.
Savage
SavageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

100% Quality

100% Quality, ease of installation and delivery. Not a cheap product that you’ll be kicking yourself over in the next downpour. Highly recommended product
Adam D.
Adam D.

Fast and Easy!

Ridiculously easy and fast process! Wipers work perfect and were simple to install

Mick V
Mick VRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Great

Quick shipping, great communication, well priced, good product works as it should
George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Best car windscreen wipers

The best car windscreen wipers I have ever used in my Holden commodore car. It is so smooth and quiet and clean in operation. Very quick delivery by wiper tech. Would recommend to anyone
Rhys A.
Rhys A.3 posts

Excellent blades. Simple & quick to fit. Fast service and good communication. Highly recommend.
Coen. Oort
Coen. OortSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Ordered express post ( at a discount I might add ) arrived the following day , 3 wipers changed in literally minutes . Clean sweep & super quiet
Highly recommend..
Daryl Cheetham
Daryl CheethamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent product and service

Excellent product that was certainly superior to the original wipers. The products were delivered very quickly and were very easy to fit.
Paul E.
Paul E.2 posts

These are Great wiper blades and fit my Audi perfectly I recommend them to anyone

They Fit and work great and easy to fit, I would recommend them to anyone
Peter M.
Peter M.

Second set

Hi, I have bought these blades as I had already used them on my Ram I have bought this set for a different vechile. On the Ram they were great, expect the same with this set. Keep up the good work.
Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Quality Product

Quality product, amazing service. Don’t waste your money on inferior refills. Expensive but worth it!. Highly recommended.
Cal
CalRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Best wiper blades!

Fast delivery. Easy to fit. Instructional video received as well. Best wiper blades I’ve ever bought! No streaks!
Paul A.
Paul A.Sydney, NSW

New wipers

Great product and very easy to purchase (in terms of ensuring they were for the right vehicle).

Paul
PaulPeel, WA

Wonder Wipe

Excellent product, easy to buy online, great follow up install video, very impressed.
Roisin
RoisinPerth, WA7 posts

Highly recommended from a very happy customer

These are amazing! I convinced my partner to buy them for our 6 month old i30N. He was initially quite reluctant as didn’t feel like we needed new wiper blades as the car isn’t very old. I ordered them anyway and he installed them for me and was immediately blown away by how good they are. In his words “they just hug the windscreen, i didn't realise how bad the old ones were until now”. He was well impressed and very happy with the purchase. I highly recommend them, definitely worth the money and do an excellent job.
Marg S
Marg SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wipertech - great product

Easy to order online. Not expensive. Arrives promptly. So easy to install and a great product which works really well. Would recommend to everyone to try these.
Ian W.
Ian W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great wipers for my Q5

Easy to fit on my Audi Q5. Really cleans window very well. Much cheaper than dealer blades.
mimcpherson65
mimcpherson65South East Queensland, QLD10 posts
Sean
Sean2 posts

Very good wipers

Very good wipers, not cheap but they come recommended hopefully we'll get good life out of them
joanne b.
joanne b.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great product

Excellent product. Easy to install. Great video helps too. Work really well. Very smooth and quiet. Great that they offer packages for front and rear for hatch backs.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Wipertech is Excellent quality wipers

The wipers came in very professional packaging. They are very easy to fit, plus a video is emailed straight to you with step by step instructions. They don't leave streaks when wiping either. Great quality. And fast delivery.
SATISFIED
SATISFIED2 posts

Perfect fit

Very easy to order exactly which wipers you need by suplying wipertech with make and model of your vehicle. Very good communication from the seller to make sure that everything is ok. Very quick despatch of your items. Which have been a perfect fit for the 3 cars in my family.
Kerry T
Kerry TCentral Queensland, QLD

Website to find product is easy to navigate. Product packaging, spot on. Wipers are great. Easy to install

The most professional company I have dealt with. The after sales service is exemplary .

Christina H.
Christina H.

Wipertech blades

My order came quickly and I was impressed by the quality of the wipers and the ease of installation
steven c.
steven c.

Effective and great support

The process of ordering a wiper set for my 2019 Tiguan could not have been easier. Perfect fit and good performance. Price was very good, and delivery fast. They also provide videos for installation if you need them. A great overall package.
Brekel
BrekelHobart29 posts

Good service, good product

All good so far.
Good experience from the get-go. Most other brands did not not have a co.plete set for my vehicle, a d .ist of the big names didn't even list a cros reference for my rear wiper.
Arrived fast. Easy fitting. Quiet and wiping well. Time will tell how they last I guess, will update if my opinion changes.
Bindi
Bindi3 posts

Wiped clean and clear

Wipertech wiper replacements are as good as their promotional material says. The wipers are high quality in appearance and function. The instructional video was very helpful in guiding you through the removal and replacement process which was surprisingly easy.
The proof of their performance is immediately experienced when they are used. No streaks, shudders or squeaks.
Sales staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Ordering and delivery was easy and quick. Customer service was great with follow up contact to ensure I was satisfied with the product.