4.9

2,311 reviews
Robert L.
Robert L.

Excellent product

Excellent product, was as described. Quick delivery, Fantastic instructional videos.
Alok Patel
Alok PatelPerth, WA2 posts

Best Product

Very good product. And very good customer service. Best product.easy to install as well.
Raj.E
Raj.ESouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Inferior rubber quality no where close to my BOSCH wipers

I bought a set of front and rear blades for my bmw in October 2023 and installed the front wiper blades 2 weeks ago. Guess what my 2 year old Bosch wiper blades still outperforms this crappy blades as they start squeaking on rainy days and non rainy days! I find the noise super annoying and I’m totally unhappy with the quality and pricing of wiper tech products. You can literally get superior branded blades for half the price of what you pay from many automotive stores. I am expecting a new replacement product to see if it’s any better as wiper tech say it’s under 12 months warranty. Let’s see ….

Update: a new set of wipers were sent. Quick and efficient customer support.

Wipertech   DM
Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy installation

Wipertech was easy to navigate, and I easily found wiper blades to suit my Pajero Sport.
Delivery was fast, and installation simple.
Andrew E.
Andrew E.

Great wipers

Easy to order online, prompt delivery, product exceeds expectations. Highly recommend.
Andrew G
Andrew G

Great experience

Great product and prompt service with follow up after sales.
Dee
DeeHobart, TAS2 posts

Great product and service

Amazingly easy to install, great follow up customer service, great product. Highly recommended
Mark F.
Mark F.Illawarra, NSW

wipertech blades

it was easy enough to enter the car detail's & find exactly what blades were needed i have the instillation video supplied but haven't fitted them as yet as i haven;t had the time to do it they look to be well made & the reviews were very good
Nicole
NicoleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beat wipers ever

Love love love my new wipers . Wish I had of found them sooner . They are so so easy to install and they work brilliantly. 100% recommend them
Michelle S.
Michelle S.Northern Region, NSW

Great product and service

Wipers were an exact fit and arrived in 2 days from ordering. I found them easy to fit install. Very happy with them.
Patrice Pique
Patrice PiqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

What customer service should always be

Easy online search and ordering, quick delivery, good quality product that comes with video instructions, great customer follow up after purchase and delivery, a model of what customer service should be.
Real P.
Real P.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Wipertech   DM
vandongen20
vandongen20Mardella6 posts

Fantastic product

Wipertech wipers are great,they work really well and are very easy to install,Wipertech kept in touch the whole way thru and provided easy to follow instructions and very fast postage.Very happy with this product and company.
Paul
PaulIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Couldn't ask for anything better

100% very happy with purchase received order in 2 days off ordering 2 minutes I had my old blades of and my new wipertech ones on following day it rain and I was very happy to have them on AAA+ will be buying a set for wife car
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

Very simply, Wipertech is the best customer service I have experienced on line. Will never go anywhere else.
Jodi
Jodi

Excellent product

Excellent service.Easy to fit. Great to have a video to watch for installation.

Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Bec
Bec

Best ever

These aren’t the first one iv used. I highly recommend them
Jason B.
Jason B.

Best wiper blades

Best wiper blades of ever brought will buy again thank you
Tracey S
Tracey SNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Wipertech Magic Wipers

User friendly online ordering. Fast efficient postage and handling. Best windscreen wiper I have had on a car. Smooth silent operation.
TonyW
TonyW5 posts

Clean screen

Fast delivery, great product and fantastic professional customer service. I found it very difficult to get the OEM wipers for my Citroen C4, but wipertech had all 3 in stock and got them to me in just a couple of days. Easy fit and a clean screen. Thank you.
34Tudor
34TudorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great wiper blades

Highly recommended buying wiper blades from these guy's.
Great products, easy online ordering, superfast delivery and excellent communication.
I've purchased 3 sets, one set for my wife's SUV, one set for my Mirage (daily driver) and the 3rd set for my Ute.
Can't fault any of them, will definitely be purchasing future wipers from the guy's at Wipertech.
Michael Austin
Michael Austin2 posts

Perfect fit every time

Simply the best fit and quality every time and arive quick 3 to 4 days from order
Chris Finn
Chris FinnSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

First Class

Promised much and delivered more.
On time delivery, great packaging and installation video , fantastic product.
Briizy
BriizySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great wipers

Great value, easy to install, easy to navigate site to find the wipers for my car, fast delivery, fits perfectly.
Coxy
CoxyCentral West, NSW3 posts

Great product

Great product, works well, easy to install & easy to use website

paul
paul

Returning Satisfied Customer

Great Products, Great prices, Top service, Excellent Delivery times, Good Communication.
Would Thoroughly Recommend this Company.
Dumbledore
Dumbledore

Life changing

These wipers are a game changer. I kept getting dud blades that would start streaking after only a few months. These are unreal.
Geoff
Geoff

Wipers

Good product fast service recommended for use on all vehicles
tony
tonySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wipertech, wiper assembly and blades excellent product

Had to wait for the rain, but when it did rain, was amazed at how much water was removed from the windscreen, without any blade noise, very silent.
Poppy
PoppyNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Excellent product backed by its supplier

Great product producing results as advertised and backed by suppliers that stand by their product easy to navigate and acquire the correct part with installation instructions for dummies
Kevin Jackson
Kevin JacksonThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Super wipers

Best website--easy to find the right wipers, easy to navigate, the whole web experience is beautiful and simple.
Communication exemplary--complete updates of packing, shipping, tracking and then installation instructions.
Simple and concise installation videos.
Great deals come up from time to time, some offering free express shipping in addition to discounts.
Richard Pasop
Richard PasopSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Kia Seltos

Wipers work well and installation was a breeze. I would recommend them to anyone.
Gary C
Gary CSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Best Service

The website was easy to use and identify product to suit my vehicle.
Placed an order and goods were delivered the next day to my home in Brisbane.
Best service I have ever received. Wipers were very easy to fit after watching installation video supplied.
Becaause all went so well I ordered another set for my Granddaughters 2005 RAV4 which also arrived the next day and were just as simple to fit.
Thank you Wiper Tech I would definitely highly recommend your Company to others.
Michael
MichaelPeel, WA2 posts

Fabulous products and a great company to deal with

I found the Wipertech blades to be of excellent quality, very easy to fit (with the help of a short video sent to my email address) and does a great job on my windscreen. The price was extremely low and was a fast delivery time.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Best Product on the market

The quality of the Wiper blades is amazing. We have 2 cars that we use daily and these blades are by far superior to any I have used in the past and I have driven cars for over 50 years. The website is super easy to use, and information is there every step of the way - right up to putting the blades on your car.

Wayne
Wayne3 posts

Very happy

Very impressed with the construction, quality & results. Seamless transaction and delivery process. Video easy to follow.
Pete
PeteIllawarra, NSW

Great wipers

Great wipers, easy to fit, clear the windscreen really well. Fast delivery.
883LLY
883LLY

Awsome quality, excellent customer service .
Nothing was a problem for the team
Matt
Matt

Brilliant Product

Fantastic product, easy to install and works exactly as advertised. Highly recommended !!