4.9

98% · 2,32342 · 2%

Adam D.
Adam D.

Fast and Easy!

Ridiculously easy and fast process! Wipers work perfect and were simple to install
Mick V
Mick VRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Great

Quick shipping, great communication, well priced, good product works as it should
George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Best car windscreen wipers

The best car windscreen wipers I have ever used in my Holden commodore car. It is so smooth and quiet and clean in operation. Very quick delivery by wiper tech. Would recommend to anyone
Rhys A.
Rhys A.3 posts

Excellent blades. Simple & quick to fit. Fast service and good communication. Highly recommend.
Coen. Oort
Coen. OortSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Ordered express post ( at a discount I might add ) arrived the following day , 3 wipers changed in literally minutes . Clean sweep & super quiet
Highly recommend..
Daryl Cheetham
Daryl CheethamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent product and service

Excellent product that was certainly superior to the original wipers. The products were delivered very quickly and were very easy to fit.
Paul E.
Paul E.2 posts

These are Great wiper blades and fit my Audi perfectly I recommend them to anyone

They Fit and work great and easy to fit, I would recommend them to anyone
Peter M.
Peter M.

Second set

Hi, I have bought these blades as I had already used them on my Ram I have bought this set for a different vechile. On the Ram they were great, expect the same with this set. Keep up the good work.
Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Quality Product

Quality product, amazing service. Don’t waste your money on inferior refills. Expensive but worth it!. Highly recommended.
Cal
CalRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Best wiper blades!

Fast delivery. Easy to fit. Instructional video received as well. Best wiper blades I’ve ever bought! No streaks!
Paul A.
Paul A.Sydney, NSW

New wipers

Great product and very easy to purchase (in terms of ensuring they were for the right vehicle).
Paul
PaulPeel, WA

Wonder Wipe

Excellent product, easy to buy online, great follow up install video, very impressed.
Roisin
RoisinPerth, WA7 posts

Highly recommended from a very happy customer

These are amazing! I convinced my partner to buy them for our 6 month old i30N. He was initially quite reluctant as didn’t feel like we needed new wiper blades as the car isn’t very old. I ordered them anyway and he installed them for me and was immediately blown away by how good they are. In his words “they just hug the windscreen, i didn't realise how bad the old ones were until now”. He was well impressed and very happy with the purchase. I highly recommend them, definitely worth the money and do an excellent job.
Marg S
Marg SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wipertech - great product

Easy to order online. Not expensive. Arrives promptly. So easy to install and a great product which works really well. Would recommend to everyone to try these.
Ian W.
Ian W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great wipers for my Q5

Easy to fit on my Audi Q5. Really cleans window very well. Much cheaper than dealer blades.
mimcpherson65
mimcpherson65South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Sean
Sean2 posts

Very good wipers

Very good wipers, not cheap but they come recommended hopefully we'll get good life out of them
joanne b.
joanne b.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great product

Excellent product. Easy to install. Great video helps too. Work really well. Very smooth and quiet. Great that they offer packages for front and rear for hatch backs.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Wipertech is Excellent quality wipers

The wipers came in very professional packaging. They are very easy to fit, plus a video is emailed straight to you with step by step instructions. They don't leave streaks when wiping either. Great quality. And fast delivery.
SATISFIED
SATISFIED2 posts

Perfect fit

Very easy to order exactly which wipers you need by suplying wipertech with make and model of your vehicle. Very good communication from the seller to make sure that everything is ok. Very quick despatch of your items. Which have been a perfect fit for the 3 cars in my family.
Kerry T
Kerry TCentral Queensland, QLD

Website to find product is easy to navigate. Product packaging, spot on. Wipers are great. Easy to install

The most professional company I have dealt with. The after sales service is exemplary .
Christina H.
Christina H.

Wipertech blades

My order came quickly and I was impressed by the quality of the wipers and the ease of installation
steven c.
steven c.

Effective and great support

The process of ordering a wiper set for my 2019 Tiguan could not have been easier. Perfect fit and good performance. Price was very good, and delivery fast. They also provide videos for installation if you need them. A great overall package.
Brekel
BrekelHobart29 posts

Good service, good product

All good so far.
Good experience from the get-go. Most other brands did not not have a co.plete set for my vehicle, a d .ist of the big names didn't even list a cros reference for my rear wiper.
Arrived fast. Easy fitting. Quiet and wiping well. Time will tell how they last I guess, will update if my opinion changes.
Bindi
Bindi3 posts

Wiped clean and clear

Wipertech wiper replacements are as good as their promotional material says. The wipers are high quality in appearance and function. The instructional video was very helpful in guiding you through the removal and replacement process which was surprisingly easy.
The proof of their performance is immediately experienced when they are used. No streaks, shudders or squeaks.
Sales staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Ordering and delivery was easy and quick. Customer service was great with follow up contact to ensure I was satisfied with the product.
Robert L.
Robert L.

Excellent product

Excellent product, was as described. Quick delivery, Fantastic instructional videos.

Alok Patel
Alok PatelPerth, WA2 posts

Best Product

Very good product. And very good customer service. Best product.easy to install as well.
Raj.E
Raj.ESouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Inferior rubber quality no where close to my BOSCH wipers

I bought a set of front and rear blades for my bmw in October 2023 and installed the front wiper blades 2 weeks ago. Guess what my 2 year old Bosch wiper blades still outperforms this crappy blades as they start squeaking on rainy days and non rainy days! I find the noise super annoying and I’m totally unhappy with the quality and pricing of wiper tech products. You can literally get superior branded blades for half the price of what you pay from many automotive stores. I am expecting a new replacement product to see if it’s any better as wiper tech say it’s under 12 months warranty. Let’s see ….

Update: a new set of wipers were sent. Quick and efficient customer support.

Wipertech   DM
Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy installation

Wipertech was easy to navigate, and I easily found wiper blades to suit my Pajero Sport.
Delivery was fast, and installation simple.
Andrew E.
Andrew E.

Great wipers

Easy to order online, prompt delivery, product exceeds expectations. Highly recommend.
Andrew G
Andrew G

Great experience

Great product and prompt service with follow up after sales.
Dee
DeeHobart, TAS2 posts

Great product and service

Amazingly easy to install, great follow up customer service, great product. Highly recommended
Mark F.
Mark F.Illawarra, NSW

wipertech blades

it was easy enough to enter the car detail's & find exactly what blades were needed i have the instillation video supplied but haven't fitted them as yet as i haven;t had the time to do it they look to be well made & the reviews were very good
Nicole
NicoleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beat wipers ever

Love love love my new wipers . Wish I had of found them sooner . They are so so easy to install and they work brilliantly. 100% recommend them
Michelle S.
Michelle S.Northern Region, NSW

Great product and service

Wipers were an exact fit and arrived in 2 days from ordering. I found them easy to fit install. Very happy with them.
Patrice Pique
Patrice PiqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

What customer service should always be

Easy online search and ordering, quick delivery, good quality product that comes with video instructions, great customer follow up after purchase and delivery, a model of what customer service should be.

Real P.
Real P.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Wipertech   DM
vandongen20
vandongen20Mardella6 posts

Fantastic product

Wipertech wipers are great,they work really well and are very easy to install,Wipertech kept in touch the whole way thru and provided easy to follow instructions and very fast postage.Very happy with this product and company.
Paul
PaulIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Couldn't ask for anything better

100% very happy with purchase received order in 2 days off ordering 2 minutes I had my old blades of and my new wipertech ones on following day it rain and I was very happy to have them on AAA+ will be buying a set for wife car
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

Very simply, Wipertech is the best customer service I have experienced on line. Will never go anywhere else.