Wireless1 Online Store

Wireless1 Online Store (page 2 of 4)

good shop online

I had misunderstand the way shop solved my purchase before. Now everything was solve, I am very happy
I will to do business with this shop more and more in future. Thanks

Excellent Product Price and Punctuality.

Purchased Sandisk Extreme PRO microSDHC UHI-1 Card 32GB excellent price, delivered on time, arrived in manufacturers sealed package and securely wrapped and shipped by Wireless 1. Thank You wtrofoz.

Poor after sales service

Purchased gaming headphones online. The microphone didn't generate enough volume to be heard by other players online without me having to yell. I contacted Wireless1 saying I wanted to return the headset and buy a better set as these weren't good enough. They tried to push me to return the itme to Logitech instead to see if they were faulty and if they weren't I was required to pay a 15% restocking fee. This is contrary to Australian consumer law. I appealed to Paypal who agreed and forced them to accept the return and refund me.

Wouldn't ever recommend wireless1 to anyone.

Great customer support

Ordered the wrong item, contacted them and they happily refunded and allowed me to order the correct item. All done easily and online.

Unhelpful rude etc etc

Same story as all the genuine feedback. Purchased netgear router, wifi worked but not internet connection. Sales person [name removed] didn't read emails, rudely stated you need internet for it to work! I had carefully explained that the old modem worked perfectly on same cords and filter, the worst thing was the lack of any backup, after they sold it. Phone the netgear number and have a 20 mins call then get a case number! I eventually phoned the Australian number and they gave me an international number, that was permanently busy/engaged? ebay policy is seller pays for return of faulty products.

Highly recommend

Confirmation promptly for the order.
Very fast delivery. Product received after 2 days with Australia Post.
Product was wrapped nicely, in good condition and as new as expected.
Will buy again for sure.

Customer service

Very bad after sales customer service, i wanted to return an item, and they told me apart from paying for postage, which is understandable, they also wanted to charge me 15% re packing fee!! Which in this case was around $30
Therefore i kept the item cause it was not worth for me returning it. They said that's their policy.
Very disappointed, never again from Wireless 1, even if they are cheaper than others, pay a bit extra but you get the service regardless.

So happy to get great service

Just about to go overseas and decided at the last minute to download movies so the kids could watch movies on their ipads but they don't have enough memory. Found the Sandisk 64GB Ixpand flash drive on iwireless site but have only 4 days to departure. I ordered 7am Monday morning and I live in Western NSW was not hopeful but I received it Tuesday at 10:34 am! I phoned IWireless when I put the order in yesterday and asked them to expedite it. The man on the phone told me as I had already paid for express post I would get it the next day but I didn't believe him. Thank you Iwireless for the great service, I will definitely use you again.

Good experience after reading negative reviews

I purchased a Logitech Harmony remote for a great price and after purchase I thought that it may be too good to be true so I read a few reviews and started to get concerned. This was exacerbated by the email that I received from them asking to prove who I was from a work email address. I went through the process and the waited a day and called the store and spoke to Stephen. He looked up my order and told me he'd send through to the warehouse for shipment. I did mention to him that there were some bad reviews on the internet about the company and that I was concerned but he was pleasant and reassuring. He told me that my item would ship that afternoon which was a Friday. i didn't get a shipping number back but the item arrived on Monday so true to his word delivered the goods at the best price and then some. The only reason is that I didn't get the shipping number as promised on the Friday but my experience was great!

Very Happy, They've had Good Prices Every time I've Checked and the Order was a Breeze

I've seen pretty decent deals from these guys periodically, they often top the static ice list I always consult before buying. Plus it seems like they've got free shipping on their items a good portion of the time, so I decided to finally actually pick something up. Process was painless & easy, shipping was free in this case and no damage sustained in transit. Email communication was good, overall very happy.

Excellent customer service and response time.

I bought a Logitech G502 through their Ebay store for $63.00 December 2015. It failed working with in the year (still under the three year guarantee).

I emailed Wireless 1 and they advised me to get in contact with the manufacturer to get a case number. After a week of correspondence with Logitech support it was determined the mouse was faulty, and I should return it to Wireless 1 with a case number.

The customer service at Wireless 1 were very clear with instruction upon how to return the mouse and receive a replacement. 1) Invoice 2) Reason return (description of fault) 3) Case ID/RMA number from manufacturer.

I sent the mouse out on Friday 30/9, and received an email the following Wednesday 5/10 (Monday was a public holiday). I was informed that the mouse I had was no longer in stock, I could get the new RGB version for $12.20 extra. Making the mouse $75.20 (normal retail price $89.00-$110.00). I was happy to pay a little more. The customer service team was fast with replies and very helpful.

I find it's not often that people write good reviews about companies, mostly bad. I decided to add in my two cents worth. I would buy from them again.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought headphones. I purchased them online, so I had no chance to check them. After checking them I found that the sound is a very bad quality. I went to the shop to exchange them for a better model. They decided, that the headphones were not faulty. So, when I exchange for another item, I was charged aditional 15 % because the box was open. There was no information online about that policy. How could I check the phones online?

Can recommend- Good enough for me to consider purchasing from them again

Have purchased 2 routers from them. The first was a number of years ago and they offered the best / cheapest price for the router I wanted. That lasted for a number of years before it started to act up.

So late last year I shopped around again and was about to purchase from Kogan when I recalled Wireless1, and once again they had a better price for the router I was after. But this time the router came in faulty. After speaking the manufacture and getting reference # I called Wireless1. Wireless1's customer services was not the best but after a couple of calls got the okay to send my faulty router back to them for a replacement unit. That happened without a problem. So overall I was content with Wireless1.

Efficient service

Ordered a TP-Link Archer D7 modem router from wireless 1 using Pay Pal. Transaction completed with minimum fuss first thing on Monday morning. Unit was delivered by Australia Post Thursday afternoon. Excellent service competitive price and how internet purchases should be.

Still Waiting

Ordered $400 Headphones last Wednesday, expected Friday but nothing and got email Monday morning 9am advising delivery. 8pm and still no delivery, wasted a day off work

They eventually did organize delivery by dropping off the ordered set to my door on the Monday night.

nice staff and easy replacement

fast shipping, and regarding to the warranty, staff are kind to deal with, recommend this store, will shop here before ebay

Item listed as in stock is out of stock. It took them 2 business days to tell me

I ordered the Logitech G933 on Sunday which was listed as in stock. It even said 'order now and it will arrive by Wednesday by the latest'. On Tuesday at 5:15pm I got an email from them saying that the item is not in stock and that they have ordered new items from their supplier and that it will be delayed by 'a couple of days'. The item is still listed as 'in stock' on their webpage.

Bought a modem router on friday, delivered by wednesday.

Was a bit apprehensive after reading all the negative reviews, but delivery was quick and salesperson was responsive on e-mails.

Belated Pre-Christmas Purchase Review

I was meaning to write a review to add to my profile, to show that I can actually review something positively.

These guys managed to deliver something before Christmas day, when I ordered it halfway through December.
This was also during the period where NSW was being bombarded by rain with flashflooding.

Tracking was on target, and delays were due to weather. Items were sent and tagged on schedule, with only slight waiting periods at the delivery centres.

It was a shame that one of the items had a dodgy key from manufacturing so I had to return it.

But the refund was handled swiftly and without question - initially I had asked for an exchange, but because of the bad weather, I found a local retailer to match prices, and I asked wireless1 for a refund instead. Refund given. No questions asked. (I'd already dealt with Logitech in the past so I knew that I needed an RMA number to send to the retailer for a refund).

Update: Sales - Inventory - Accounting....No Clue

As promised, I received credit to my account for the returned router as agreed with Wireless 1 - less 25% restocking fee and shipping at my cost. Given the circumstances, this was absolutely acceptable. Wireless 1 did follow through on all their promises so I've raised my rating to 5 stars. While the systems don't seem to communicate well within their organization, they have certainly conducted their business with integrity.

Since my initial review below, my account was credited with the charges for out of stock and cancelled computer orders. This took about a week, which I was told was standard for the banks. All is well.
I also ordered a great router that sadly doesn't work for the configuration in our home. I've tried everything but our wifi is what it is no matter what extras I add, so I'm going to return the router within the 30 day limit. If that goes well, I will change my rating to 5 stars.

First I ordered a refurbished computer for which payment was instantly taken from my credit card. Although no confirming email of the purchase was sent, I received a Payway notice of payment with a receipt number and no mention of the item I ordered. Two days later I was informed that the item was out of stock and my money would be refunded.

Being charged for something they don't have indicates all kinds of system problems.

I wish I'd listened to the voice in my head, but I didn't. I ordered another computer that wasn't quite what I wanted and the same process occurred as above. Several hours later, I emailed them to cancel the order. They responded and said "No problem." and I felt confident that all would end well. Not.
Not only have I not received the refund for an item they didn't have, but they have charged my account for a purchase that was cancelled within hours of purchase. Now I have over $1400 charged to my credit card for unavailable or cancelled orders.
In fairness, I also ordered a router that was delivered to my door a day or two before I received the email alerting me it had been sent. Not too surprising, eh?
Clearly they and the system they use are sales focused. Proceed cautiously.