3.5

62% · 12274 · 38%
Brand Manager for Wise Employment? Claim your listing.

Cliff
CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC53 posts

excellent consultant

My consultant Siera has to one of the best employment consultants around, she is Friendly, Understanding, Caring, Proficient, Efficient and excellent knowledge of her employment.
Siera advised me on all the services that was available to me to find employment and even during employment. I am confident I will find employment knowing I have Siera as my consultant, and to top off, Siera even advised me to contact Energy Relief Grant Scheme to which I knew nothing about and because of that it helped me alot regarding my Electricity bill so thank you for that Siera.
Katie P.
Katie P.

Excellent service!!!

I had a wonderful experience with Wise. I had a lovely lady named Mandy who was very caring & very supportive. Always helped me with whatever I needed without any judgement. Great customer service ⭐️
mark
mark2 posts

John M.
John M.3 posts

Should be 10 stars

I have been using Wise for a couple of years and have found the service excellent, I am very happy with the job they found me and the staff go out of their way to accommodate. I can not recommend this service high enough otherwise it would have 10 stars.
lily mosen
lily mosen

Lovely service

Wonderful service, the team really care about my individual needs and wants for developing skills and earning money. I work with maria, she is lovely and really makes me feel seen. I appreciate the service!
Graham B.
Graham B.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Thankful
Thankful

Helpful, empathetic and personalised service

The various staff who have assisted me on my journey so far have been very genuine and very enthusiastic about supporting me in finding suitable employment as someone with a disability. I am very thankful for their input and support. Thank you, Wise!
Regina
Regina

Thanks for the support

Wise employment has been proactive and supportive in my experience to seek employment. Maria in Carindale has been an inspiration and a motivator and I am so grateful for the support I have received. I am now employed and continue to be supported by the staff at Wise Employment which has made a positive impact on my life. Thank you for all you have done. Very much appreciated.
Niluh
Niluh

great experience

During the time with Maria has been a great experience in helping me, shes very kind and caring trying hard to help me find a job.
D. Slocombe
D. Slocombe

Excellent experience

First appointment with Deanne and Krystal from the Browns Plains office and could not have been happier.
Was made to feel very comfortable and worthwhile and they have given me confidence and hope that I have not had in a very long time, they are very understanding and caring could not have asked for better.
D.B.Barber
D.B.Barber2 posts

An employment agency that brings out the best in people and see their full potential

From my time with wise noarlunga not only have ive been shown respect of my personal situation and realistic approaches to reach my employment goals, but have witnessed how that personal approach has assisted people in distress to move from a state of hopelessness and walk out the door with a renewed positive outlook on their situation.
Anthony C.
Anthony C.

Eric
EricSouthern and Hills, SA13 posts

Not for me

I joined online, the closest location is kms away from me sadly
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

1 star being the only option

Hobart.... false advertisement, been with them 12 months and have far too many complaints to add here. Don't waste your time, they aren't interested in helping people with mental health issues to find beneficial work or help them grow, your just another number to them!!!!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

The support that got me to work at the airport

The staff at Gosnells WISE employment office have been super supportive and gone above and beyond to help me obtain my recent employment as an Aviation Protection Officer at the Perth Airport. Without their support, understanding and an honest passion to do everything within their power to make my employment process easier I wouldn't be able to go to a job I absolutely love and look forward to every day.
They are a credit to this industry and I am so greatful for all they have done for me
Tania
TaniaPerth, WA

[Name Removed] Employment Partner

After experiencing many lazy and uncooperative employment partners over the years, I was finally paired with [Name Removed]. She is kind, considerate and thoughtful, she has provided much in the way of support to get my business up and running. She is thorough, supportive and always happy to oblige and assist in helping further, she is very quick in her response to my needs.
Cannot fault her work ethic. 5stars is not enough I give her 10.
Employment & Recruitment Services

Find out how Wise Employment compares to other Employment & Recruitment Services

Chris H
Chris H

Couldn’t have done it without them

I was really struggling with homelessness for years, I was able to start getting on my feet and with the help of my worker at Wise Employment, I’ve gotten my first job in over 4 years and love it! It’s really scary starting a new job especially after not having one for so long, my worker really gave me confidence before I went in and even while working here she’ll still helping me with my anxiety and confidence. Everyone I’ve interacted with at Wise has been awesome. Thanks guys<33
Matt V
Matt V

Maria @ Carindale 11/10

Not only has Maria found me a new career in my dream industry, she has helped me find my confidence i was definitely lacking. Highly recommend for her to have a pay rise or atleast rewarded for her hard work and dedication.
Norgan
NorganSydney Surrounds, NSW20 posts

Making disgusting accusations of rape and death threats towards people with disabilities

This organisation is extremely inept and painful to deal with. I've been trying to work with them for months and not only have they failed to support someone with disabilities, but also gaslighting, but even worse defaming.
I am absolutely gobsmacked at how nasty and unintelligent these people are. They are not human.
Sass
SassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Fiona B
Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Terrible

Dandenong Wise is a waste of time and they only care about money. Once you provide them with a resume they never see a need to help you with it. They run week long so called job ready courses where you would think they might help you with your resume but they don't. It's less productive than being forced to colour in for a week.
I was sacked and not even told. Wise knew the employer sacked me for asking for more hours. I barely had 15 a month. Wise said they would stop referring people to this horrible employer and didn't. The boss overruled that idea.
Gemma
Gemma3 posts

Don’t waste your time or NDIS budget

Don’t waste your time or NDIS budget.
It’s exhausting enough trying to understand the NDIS language and how to get the supports you need for your child, let alone put your trust in a "service" that has poor communication and staff with no idea what they’re doing. They have wasted precious time for me to put supports in place for my son(with special needs). He urgently needs support and I highly recommend you avoid using their "service", which really doesn’t exist.
preojason44
preojason44

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome employment services provider

I struggle with a few challenges to gaining and retaining employment; Busy Ability never helped me to find suitable employment. However, Wise helped prepare me for employment from the instant I walked into the Inala office and as I was signing over to Wise from (useless) Busy Ability, Wise HQ in Melbourne phoned me to welcome me to Wise and thank me for nominating Wise. Maria at Wise is amazing so if you are seeking an employment provider that ACTUALLY cares then you should choose Wise and ask for Maria.
Petros M.
Petros M.Sydney, NSW

ray s.
ray s.

Appalling Poor service

As a Aboriginal person who has gained his own employment and more qualified than the employment consultants themselves when possible I am constantly cut off continually without a follow up call or asked about my wellbeing.
One press of a button and I'm starving and ringing Centrelink to be put back on a payment. It's ok for all consultant's to forget about all people black white and brindle to be in a position of despair and struggle through times of need and we all suffer. Not a courtesy call or text to say are we ok. I will no longer have faith in the privilege people who are supposed to help the under privileged.
Thanks for nothing.

Linda T.
Linda T.South East Queensland, QLD

I was treated with respect and an excellent service by [Name Removed]

[Name Removed] is very approachable, respectful and understanding. I am thankful to have met [Name Removed]
and feel the excellent customer service
swann747
swann747

sean A.
sean A.

Worth more money

Ms Tammy Tsang from Brookvale office has given support & advice since day 1, She is always willing to listen.& offer alternatives1, often always follows up & often gives me access to resources & training courses. She is always friendly & respectful & shows genuine interest in helping with my success in getting a suitable job. I truly believe She is an invaluable asset to Wise employment & should be offered more pay, possibly a Christmas bonus as well to reward her of her hard work.
Annette
Annette3 posts

Kayla at Logan Central

Kayla has helped our family so much by offering care, support, and understanding with a not so easy family situation, She has been available when we need advise or to touch base and if she does miss a call her reply is very prompt and same day with any answers we may need. She is an asset to Wise Employment not only because of her caring manner but also explaining procedures.
Alessya
AlessyaSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent service

Very happy with my wise assistant Celia from Hurstville office! So helpful, energetic and just happy person, who was always there for me. Super star in the company! Thank you, Celia
Daniel
Daniel

Saved my life

The Wise office in Bankstown are nothing sort of magnificent.
They took all my problems along with my mental health issues and showed me there were people I could trust.
Through the belief and fantastic help I am now working and part of a team.
Bankstown WISE you saved my life, Love you guys.
Terri
TerriPerth, WA3 posts

Phone contact difficult

The girl who answered the phone could use lessons in politeness and professionalism.
Tina E.
Tina E.

Always welcoming with the offer to tea/coffee

WISE Employment Mt Gravatt are so caring, understanding and welcoming. They have help me gain confidence in myself and my ability to obtain suitable work for where I am at with my anxiety. Thanks so much to all the team- you guys are awesome!!!
killynedjames
killynedjamesDarwin, NT

pretty bad illegal act

was with wise employment in darwin for awhile they ended up getting me a "phone councellor" because i was going through some things anyway that phone councellor ended telling my job provided a few personal things i didnt want other peoplle to know and i kow councellors are not allowed to do that by law, i ended up making a complaint on the wise employment websiten, my next appointment my job provider asked why i made a complain about her... i was just shocked and dumbfounded they read all your complaints, i then told my dad and he was going to email our local mp. That was the last time i was with wise employment
iamagirl1969
iamagirl1969South Australia121 posts

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW2 posts

Never forgot about me, always there to help

I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to wise Liverpool especially to Gladys, Eddy and team.I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today if I didn't have the support from wise.Even know I'm working still trying to find it hard but today wise was there again to help me through it.Its a great feeling knowing you have support.Thank you wise,for everything.Wise l'pool has a wonderful team Liverpool is blessed to have such a team that cares for the unemployed and employed ❤️
Guy
GuyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shouldn't be in business

Mt barker wise gets career advice from managers drug dealing mate got me locked up in mental hospital doesn't asempt when there wrong useless +incompetent should not working with people who have disabilies
edward Le Miere
edward Le Miere

10/10 thanks Wise @ Maria

10/10 always there with , encouragement,helpfullness and a positive attitude can'nt better than that thanks Maria
Blake
BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Servies Offerered and They actually Listen too what you want without judging you

Have a Found a Job I Love since being with Wise Kallangur they took into account transportation and The Work Schedule, So Thankful for Mel and Loveys Support at the Kallangur Office, Wise has been the best Job Provider I’ve been too as they really do care and treat you as a person not a number.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Wise Employment? Claim your listing.