Wiseberry

Wiseberry

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thanh Le

Thanh LeSydney, NSW

Very good agent.

Sam Nguyen is very helpful and friendly. His advice and updates are current and they are relevant to the information I was looking for. Recommend Wiseberry to anyone who is searching for a nice property!

Beyond expectation satisfaction

Brittany

BrittanyMid North Coast, NSW

Wiseberry Taree should be in trouble!

I rent out a small unit in Taree originally from wiseberry it was my first house I had a 5 month old i had a very quick inspection then applied I was accepted there were no handles on the shower, there were scratches sticky tape all on the wall still from previous owner OH and no fire alarm at all!! The landlord showed up unannounced to complain to say I couldn't have bins out the front when it wasnt in the lease agreement they did no condition report whatsoever now the new real estate who took over can't get a hold of the condition report because it does not exist

Antonietta

AntoniettaSydney, NSW

Best work environment

I’ve been working with Wiseberry Acclaim Real Estate for 6 years now and look forward to spending many more years work together with the wonderful business owners. They are always supportive, encouraging and involved with each staff member helping us achieve the beat results personally and professionally.

Worse real estate ever!

WISEBERRY CAMPBELLTOWN has the worse customer experience I have ever dealt with. Especially Agent [name removed]
We are trying to buy a house through them but they never answer our calls or call us back so we can make an offer!
if you are selling your houses, as a buyer, I would recommended using anyone but them. Now we avoid any house with them as a real estate.

Charlotte the charlatan

Wiseberry realestate have been the worst experience in realestate i have ever experienced in my life time. I had to deal with someone there who was rue and dissmissive becaus im new to this country from pakistan. I have very good reference and job but they do not care , they think because i am from another country i am not good. very dsgraceful.

Doesn’t answer for emails from buyers!!!

I don’t recommend to sell anything with them!
2 weeks ago I send enquire about house I want to buy and nobody bother to answer my email!
If you selling with real estate you just wasting your time, as they ignore potential buyers.
Be aware

Despicable

Kylie Lee nixon

Kylie Lee nixonAU

Most racist and discrimitive real estate ever steer clear if u dont like racists

a culture of unremourseful thives

The way wiseberry conducts business can only come from the core of its organisation. No communication , no care or pride in the way they conduct business , just frustration and loss of investment opportunity.
We tried calling , sending emails even written mail , no response from them at all. We lost our investment and all they could do is shrug their shoulders. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!

Anonymous

AnonymousKellyville

Wiseberry Thompson Port Macquarie

Great rental place

Clean and spacious townhouse
With a fantastic view . Great rental experience for a year till our new built house was completed

EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS

Every expectation was exceeded and have have a number of transactions and continued friendship with the team. Will be many more to come hopefully

Perfect

I have sold a few houses with Wiseberry Herritage and have always had a very easy and professional experience.
The service Darren and his Team provided was friendly and positive.
I have always achieved great results when using this company they have been honest and very reliable.

Coco

Coco

Utter disgrace

Please for you own sake never use Wiseberry for an investment property. Not only was there something to fix on a monthly bases there was poor communication right until the end. After selling the property we now somehow owe the tenant money for over paying, although the property manager couldn't quite explain why. Honestly save yourself the hassle and money and go anywhere else but with Wiseberry Heritage.

Regine

RegineAnnangrove

Wiseberry Rouse Hill - Scott Matthews and his team were fantastic in selling our house

Stuart T

Stuart TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The good the bad and the ugly

Since WIseberry took over my rental it has been awful . I have had an urgent repair. for over a month now and still nothing . I am about to take them to the tribunal . Steer clear of them .

Christine

ChristineSydney NSW

Wonderful service and treatment from Scott Matthews and his team at Wiseberry, Baulkham Hills NSW

Sam J