Wiseberry

Wiseberry

1.9

Worst Real Estate in Prestons

Generally poor customer service.
Does not inform clients when changes are made regarding their purchase or sale.
Never rings you back.
Very unprofessional and not trustworthy.
I would not use this real estate ever again.

No Communication

I have been making numerous enquires about rental properties and getting no response from Wiseberry. I have been in the office and was told to make an enquiry online, which I did three times and have either been told that the property is leased or have had no response about any upcoming viewings. It is very stressful looking for a home and the lack of communication is very unprofessional. I really hope Wiseberry can improve their service, if I see a house and the leasing agent is Wiseberry I am already filled with disappointment. Other agencies in the area are prompt and friendly with their communication and are helpful, transparent and make the renter feel like they are human. Wiseberry please improve for you community.

Lea

LeaSydney, NSW

WISEBERRY CAMPBELLTOWN

We are beyond disgusted with Sam Nguyen and the Wiseberry Team. We recently purchased a property through Wiseberry Campbelltown. Previous owner was permitted to rent back after settlement on a short term basis while looking for a new place. All arranged by Wiseberry. No bond collected from the now new tenants. Only for them to leave the property in complete filth with rubbish dumped everywhere.

Shouldn't be Sam's problem right? Well, Sam IS the previous owner. He lived in and left this filth for someone else to clean up. Application to the tribunal has been submitted.

Sronc

Sronc

Terrible experience

We made the mistake of renting through Wiseberry unfortunately. We thought it was great at first, until we moved in and unfortunately everything has broken in the house. We understand this happens with old houses but the problem is we have contacted them around 6 times with no response. So we will have to loose our bond and it has just been a terrible experience. I would politely recommend you don’t use them and end up in this horrible situation. We have really struggled during this situation and I would hate anybody else to have to go through what we have.

house

alister from taree wiseberry realestate did a excellent job a wonderful sales man,went above and beyond did an excellent job and sold my house,really happy and had good communication and always there to ask questions

bev

Very bad wiseberry charmhaven

Atam

AtamNorthern Region, NSW

Unprofessional and Misleading

Dealt with Port Macquarie branch, salesman misleading and not to be trusted! Two most important traits that don't exist here! Will never deal with this business ever again! Very disappointing to say the least!

Nan1970

Nan1970Central coast. NSw

Dont rent your house through them it will be destroyed and they wont give a damn

Pathetic real estate rental in their care has tenants constantly parking caravans, mack trucks. Drunken fights smashing things and waking neighbours i have even told them they broke the electric gate because they were fighting and the male locked the female out of property and she climbed over gates and broke them ...did they care??? NOPE .. there are 2 Mack trucks parked on lawn hate to think of the damage to plumbing and mains ...they already burst the mains with the truck once... USELESS REAL ESTATE USE ANYONE ELSE BUT WISEBERRY

Unprofessional, incompetent and illegal

Thanh Le

Thanh LeSydney, NSW

Very good agent.

Sam Nguyen is very helpful and friendly. His advice and updates are current and they are relevant to the information I was looking for. Recommend Wiseberry to anyone who is searching for a nice property!

Beyond expectation satisfaction

Brittany

BrittanyMid North Coast, NSW

Wiseberry Taree should be in trouble!

I rent out a small unit in Taree originally from wiseberry it was my first house I had a 5 month old i had a very quick inspection then applied I was accepted there were no handles on the shower, there were scratches sticky tape all on the wall still from previous owner OH and no fire alarm at all!! The landlord showed up unannounced to complain to say I couldn't have bins out the front when it wasnt in the lease agreement they did no condition report whatsoever now the new real estate who took over can't get a hold of the condition report because it does not exist

Antonietta

AntoniettaSydney, NSW

Best work environment

I’ve been working with Wiseberry Acclaim Real Estate for 6 years now and look forward to spending many more years work together with the wonderful business owners. They are always supportive, encouraging and involved with each staff member helping us achieve the beat results personally and professionally.

Worse real estate ever!

WISEBERRY CAMPBELLTOWN has the worse customer experience I have ever dealt with. Especially Agent [name removed]
We are trying to buy a house through them but they never answer our calls or call us back so we can make an offer!
if you are selling your houses, as a buyer, I would recommended using anyone but them. Now we avoid any house with them as a real estate.

Charlotte the charlatan

Wiseberry realestate have been the worst experience in realestate i have ever experienced in my life time. I had to deal with someone there who was rue and dissmissive becaus im new to this country from pakistan. I have very good reference and job but they do not care , they think because i am from another country i am not good. very dsgraceful.

Find out how Wiseberry compares to other Real Estate Agents

Doesn’t answer for emails from buyers!!!

I don’t recommend to sell anything with them!
2 weeks ago I send enquire about house I want to buy and nobody bother to answer my email!
If you selling with real estate you just wasting your time, as they ignore potential buyers.
Be aware

Despicable

Kylie Lee nixon

Kylie Lee nixonAU

Most racist and discrimitive real estate ever steer clear if u dont like racists

a culture of unremourseful thives

The way wiseberry conducts business can only come from the core of its organisation. No communication , no care or pride in the way they conduct business , just frustration and loss of investment opportunity.
We tried calling , sending emails even written mail , no response from them at all. We lost our investment and all they could do is shrug their shoulders. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!

Anonymous