Listing monitored by Wittner

TanushreePerth, WA

Poor quality shoes with high price.

From the very beginning, it made a sound while walking. I didn’t get time to change. They claimed it as leather but the skin came out within three months while I used it very gently for five- six times.

Hi team,
Thanks for your concern. I have sent photos and receipts in your suggested email address. However, no response has received yet.
Regards,

Sue G.
Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aniya black leather round toe long boot is heaven on my herls

Just received my wittner aniya black leather round toe long boot and my feet are in heaven
Perfect height heel for long wear
Super buttery soft leather and is just lovely to touch
Great shape up the leg and nice round toe but not daggy too round
Love love them
I also have the tan version from last season and lots of their heels because they are stylish shoes but comfortable because of my slightly wide foot
I always get compliments because of your shoes

Jade
Jade

Poor construction quality at a costly price

Forked out for expensive Wittner leather ankle boots, thinking they’d be worth the investment. The very low toe box profile meant my feet always became painful after wearing them for an hour. Have now discovered that the sole has already developed a hole and peeled away at the heel - it’s just very thin rubber wrapped around a white plastic(?) material. Definitely a lesson that price doesn’t equal quality, at least not for this company.

Charlotte  S.
Charlotte S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

Had my boots for over 12 months- worn <5times (last year was COVID). Sole of forefoot completely fallen apart after standing at a funeral

Charlotte  S.
Charlotte S.

Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this brand

I recently bought my 4th pair of Witners shoes and boots.
They are the most comfortable shoes ever.
From the moment you put them on they are comfortable and don't rub and look good.

Wittner ShoesWittner

Lovely staff but very poor quality shoes for premium prices.

Rude. Why did Wittner decide to call me Karen?

The Wittner sales assistant took my email address at checkout, didn’t bother to ask me for my name, and then I receive a welcome email from the Wittner mailing list which says “Hi KAREN, welcome to the family”. Extremely unprofessional behaviour. I was in the store with my mum, I was polite and friendly, and I would expect the same politeness from the staff at Wittner.

Jelly
JellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rethinking Wittner purchases

I'm a long time wearer of Wittner shoes and have found them to be good quality but vowed not to buy any more black leather heels. Forgot in a rush the other day...and had black dye all over my feet after wearing them for a few hours. 5th pair of shoes to do this. Older ones continue to do this. Was told waterproofer would help - nope. No more black shoes from Wittner for me.

Esmay
Esmay

Shocking quality

Wittner shoes years ago used to be excellent quality. In the last couple of years the quality has dropped dramatically and price has increased. I purchased a pair of heels and the heels broke after a few wears. I won't be fixing them as it's not worth it. The same thing also happened to a pair of flats I owned. the sole wore out very quickly. Disappointing

LEE RYAN
LEE RYANSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and rude staff at wittner store in david jones bondi junction

Laura
Laura

After a few days of wear, the heel is coming off the sandal and the leather is pulling away from the stitches

I bought a pair of Wittner sandal-wedges from David Jones a couple of weeks ago and have worn them probably a total of 5 days since then. Within 1-2 days on the right foot, the leather strap connecting to the sole was ripping away from the stitches. It's not fully broken yet but will soon be if I don't take it for repairs. As well as that, today I have found the sole on the heel of that same foot to be peeling. This is ridiculous for a pair of shoes that cost $170 on sale! I haven't been mistreating them, I have worn them for a few days, yes there was a lot of walking on those days but I was told they were suitable for everyday wear and long walking!

Susan C.
Susan C.Central Queensland, QLD

Soles fell off!

Bought 2 pairs of shoes online which arrived almost a month too late, despite the 5 ~ 7 day SLA, to make things WORSE they were FAULTY (see photos) soles were coming off! I was told this was due to heat during transportation and that I had to return them (at my own cost) and after it gets assessed and deemed faulty, they will refund my delivery fee! Service was appalling and NO respect or fair compensation for my time. After a dozen msgs back and forth, I still had to return them I'm still left with NO SHOES to wear for my occassion. Complete opportunity cost. Never buying anything on online shop again.

• +3Thumbnail

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How many times does one have to clean their hands ??

Jims1
Jims1Perth, WA

Why do you have store managers when they have no authority whatsoever?!

Worst customer service ever

Bought a pair of shoes ( Model no: 020715.8) online back in July and and the front parts (both sole and leather top) peeled off after wearing it for the second time only; tried contacting customer service who said I should go to a store, drove to a store where the manager said they could not do anything about it, sent it back to Head Office and paid further postage, only to have them returned back to me advising me to take it to a shoe repairer, which I did, only to be told that this damage cannot be fixed. Too expensive shoes (original price $185) , with no quality or customer service.
I do believe that I should be refunded back my money or at least exchange this pair for me.

Peta B
Peta Basked

Hi, has anyone purchased the Daffy Gold long boot? I have had no reply from Wittner to discuss returning these boots. The don’t seem to have any lining and smell like a rubber mat!
For the money I paid it’s not good enough . No response from them and they have no phone contact.

Stuart G.
Stuart G.asked

where can I purchase Wittner Water Proofer? searched everywhere I can think of

How much?

Wittner S.Wittner

Hi Stuart,
Thanks for your enquiry regarding our fabulous WaterProofer.
We have just checked and can see that the majority our of Wittner stores do have stock of this product however if you would like to let us know in which State you reside, we are very happy to direct you to your nearest Wittner store holding stock. You will need to be aware that at this time our stores are still working on reduced hours in an effort to stay in line with the current health regulations.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer Waterproofer as a product on our website due to Auspost shipping regulations.
If you would like to let us know where you are, we are happy to direct you to a store and give you their current opening hours.
Happy shoe shopping,
The Wittner Team.

Nannato2
Nannato2asked

Is anybody else having trouble with inconsistent sizing?I tried on the extra wide knee high boots in black today and whilst the right one was perfect, I couldn’t even get my foot into the left one.I don’t normally have this problem and if anything my left foot is slightly smaller!I know of another lady who encountered the same problem and had to settle for the tan colour as they fit ok.And the shop assistant said same thing happened to another customer.

Get an answer from our members and Wittner representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Ugg Boots and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots

Other Footwear Shops & Brands