3.9

74% · 16759 · 26%

Luca
LucaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

Treating to take you on court is not working for me

And the "saga" with WME is not finish yet.
They keep charging me for SEO even if they did not done anything to improve the SEO on my page and now they keep sending unpaid bills to pay even if I have cancelled the service.
A week ago I received a final invoice with the treat to bring me to court if I don't pay in 7 days.
I actually paid it but today someone call my personal mob. phone demanding for money.
How pathetic!
WARNING: stay well away from this company, if you are looking for a SEO company look elsewhere ...
WME Group   DM

Hi Luca, I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience with WME. I have sent you a private message, if you are able to provide further details I would like to investigate your case further to see how I am able to assist.

Thanks,
Karleigh

Matthew Thomas
Matthew ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brad Taylor
Brad TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Terrible very unprofessional rip offs

Signed up with WME
[Name Removed] was my account manager
Very good sales people until the hard work needed to be done!
Very unprofessional and now they are seeking
Legal expenses against me in relation to works that they never ever even completed!
What a horrible company!
Eddy S.
Eddy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst advertising company ever

Company that promised so much and delivered so little be AWARE do not enter into a contract with this company I promise you they will only take your money a
Ming J.
Ming J.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Steve Q
Steve QNew South Wales4 posts

Don't go near these people

All the look of a professional company but they are no more than scammers. We were with them for four years with very patchy results and decided to leave after they appointed an idiot as our 'account manager'. One year after we terminated the contract they are still insisting we pay them, not for before we left but since we left!!! Worse than this, they used our personal login details to access the back-end of our website and add themselves as owners of our URL with Google. Yes, this was done more than a year after we terminated the association.
NEVER think of going with them, look elsewhere.
vanessa S.
vanessa S.

scam artists. Beware Of WME

Do not give your account details. Do not go with them. They have been direct Debbtting with no work happening. The company needs to be closed down.call the Acc or private lawyer as i have been missing with.
Rams
RamsSydney4 posts

Unprofessional

I first contacted WME 2 months ago to discuss the prospect of engaging an SEO specialist. We had a detailed discussion. I am still awaiting a formal proposal. Certainly not geared toward assisting growing small to medium sized enterprises.
Vanessa7789
Vanessa77892 posts

They are scammers

We signed a 6 month contract. They will deduct the money monthly. Every time you ask to speak tp your account manager they will be in a meeting. Please lodge a complaint with the department of fair trading. This company needs to be closed down.
The Penguin
The PenguinSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Andrew R.
Andrew R.

Absolutely USELESS

I used this company a few years back and they were hopeless. They have claimed ownership of my facebook business page and I have tried on 3 occasions to get my facebook business page back and I get a whole stack of excuses. Do not use this company they are incompetent, their customer service is pathetic, lots of talk and NO ACTION. Seriously do not use them. I would give them zero yellow stars but they won't allow zero stars.
Shannon
ShannonVictoria3 posts

Bad Customer Service

We were contacted by WME regarding them looking after our social media advertising. While the conversation initially was extremely positive on how they could help us once we signed the contract they put a few generic catalogue adds up on Facebook and that was it. Communication was a minimum at one email a month and no phone calls. Absolute waste of money.
Claus
ClausGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW5 posts

Worst company I have ever dealt with

Look at the good reviews here. EVERY single one is written same format. Writing by name, talking in the same way. Their reviews on their business are turned off! Almost sent me broke. DO NOT USE.
Steven