WME Group

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WME Group

Luca
LucaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Treating to take you on court is not working for me.

And the "saga" with WME is not finish yet.
They keep charging me for SEO even if they did not done anything to improve the SEO on my page and now they keep sending unpaid bills to pay even if I have cancelled the service.
A week ago I received a final invoice with the treat to bring me to court if I don't pay in 7 days.
I actually paid it but today someone call my personal mob. phone demanding for money.
How pathetic!
WARNING: stay well away from this company, if you are looking for a SEO company look elsewhere ...

Matthew Thomas
Matthew ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not sure what's happened

Brad Taylor
Brad TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible very unprofessional rip offs

Signed up with WME
[Name Removed] was my account manager
Very good sales people until the hard work needed to be done!
Very unprofessional and now they are seeking
Legal expenses against me in relation to works that they never ever even completed!
What a horrible company!

Eddy S.
Eddy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst advertising company ever

Company that promised so much and delivered so little be AWARE do not enter into a contract with this company I promise you they will only take your money a

Ming J.Sydney, NSW

BIGGEST SCAMMERS ON THE MARKET

Steve QNew South Wales

Don't go near these people

All the look of a professional company but they are no more than scammers. We were with them for four years with very patchy results and decided to leave after they appointed an idiot as our 'account manager'. One year after we terminated the contract they are still insisting we pay them, not for before we left but since we left!!! Worse than this, they used our personal login details to access the back-end of our website and add themselves as owners of our URL with Google. Yes, this was done more than a year after we terminated the association.
NEVER think of going with them, look elsewhere.

scam artists. Beware Of WME

Do not give your account details. Do not go with them. They have been direct Debbtting with no work happening. The company needs to be closed down.call the Acc or private lawyer as i have been missing with.

Rams
RamsSydney

Unprofessional

I first contacted WME 2 months ago to discuss the prospect of engaging an SEO specialist. We had a detailed discussion. I am still awaiting a formal proposal. Certainly not geared toward assisting growing small to medium sized enterprises.

They are scammers

We signed a 6 month contract. They will deduct the money monthly. Every time you ask to speak tp your account manager they will be in a meeting. Please lodge a complaint with the department of fair trading. This company needs to be closed down.

The Penguin
The PenguinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long Term customer who was ripped off and treated poorly

Absolutely USELESS

I used this company a few years back and they were hopeless. They have claimed ownership of my facebook business page and I have tried on 3 occasions to get my facebook business page back and I get a whole stack of excuses. Do not use this company they are incompetent, their customer service is pathetic, lots of talk and NO ACTION. Seriously do not use them. I would give them zero yellow stars but they won't allow zero stars.

ShannonVictoria

Bad Customer Service

We were contacted by WME regarding them looking after our social media advertising. While the conversation initially was extremely positive on how they could help us once we signed the contract they put a few generic catalogue adds up on Facebook and that was it. Communication was a minimum at one email a month and no phone calls. Absolute waste of money.

Shannon

My domain name is www.recklessraceconcepts.com.au my account manager is a guy named Rex but honestly Im going to cancel my contract with you guys

Claus
ClausGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hope someone reads this before deciding to go ahead with this company.

MikeSydney, NSW

Worst company I have ever dealt with

Look at the good reviews here. EVERY single one is written same format. Writing by name, talking in the same way. Their reviews on their business are turned off! Almost sent me broke. DO NOT USE.

Customer AdvocacyWME Group

Absolutely the worst! Stay Away!

Read more reviews - page 2

Ant
Antasked

I'm getting a lot of conflicting financial numbers on this forum. Can anyone tell me a ballpark PCM figure WMEGroup would charge to run a facebook/instagram account if I was looking to boost sales and exposure?

Customer AdvocacyWME Group

Hi Ant, WOUld I be able to get the best contact number and email address? I can then pass your details onto the appropriate team to provide assistance on the pricing?

Stefanie
Customer Advocacy

Claus
Clausasked

Obviously this company is total fraud. Forget about complaints to ACCC. They will do nothing.

Let's get together for a class action. Who is in it?

Vanessa7789
Vanessa7789

Im in.

Hi Claus,

WME always aim to provide the best customer service and I am sorry to see that this was not the case.

If I can provide any assistance to improve your experience with WME, please let me know.

Stefanie

Stevenasked

Why do the only positive reviews on here have exactly the same format? Also, look at the statistics graph, it goes from a 1 Star average for a long time to a big jump to 4 stars within a space of few months. Can anyone explain this?

Mike

These guys have their reviews turned off on their google listing and manipulate their ratings elsewhere. Stay away mate. Worst place in Australia. Criminals

Mike

Massive fines have been given to companies like these guys from the ACCC. Thinking about reporting them. Only need to Subpeona these companies, and prove they are fake and it will be a insanely large fine

Steven

Seems very clear Just needs to be brought to the attention of the public on as many platforms as possible to make sure no one else has to suffer.

Get an answer from our members and WME Group representatives