Wonder Jewelers

Wonder Jewelers

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wonder Jewelers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience

I Brought a $40,000 engagement ring from them and I was terrified paying that much money to a USA business and hoping I get the ring in the mail.
But Tony and his team were very helpful and put my mind at easy and the ring itself as just beautiful, I have referred 4 people to them already and will continue to do so.

peter atherton
peter athertonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online Jewelers world wide

I first found wonder jewels online and was looking for the best bang for buck, buying diamonds in Australia is too expensive for what you get, I was terrified parting with money to a company overseas but they made me feel very comfortable, the ring was amazing and the customer service and follow up support is world class, if your looking for perfection then this is the place!