Wool Overs

Wool Overs

Brand Manager for Wool Overs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stewpot
StewpotSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bad Quality - Falls Apart

I have bought a number of jumpers of various types. I have one left, which has not been worn very much, and the rest have worn into holes very quickly or sleeves have fallen apart from the main garment body at the seams. The products have all pilled badly.
Absolute rubbish and not cheap.

caroline
carolineSydney, NSW

cardigan with a bad smell when opened

I have been a woolovers fan for years and the quality has been fantastic .... but garment i received recently has a really pungent bad smell as soon as opened plastic bag, thinking this would be easily washed out, wash before you wear as you do , but the smell has remained whether its in the dye or its been treated with something not sure I'm hoping to receive a refund from woolovers having said all that the garment itself was lovely .

Julie Corbett
Julie CorbettHunter Region, NSW

Crew neck cotton zip up cardigan

This cardigan is true to size. I am normally a medium and it fits perfectly. The colour is exactly as it appears on the site. I am short (5'2") and was concerned that the cardigan might be too long but it is not. It sits around mid-buttocks. The quality is excellent and I would definitely consider other products from this Company.

Find out how Wool Overs compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Disappointed with the quality of the material

I am disappointed.The actual colour and quality of the material turned out not the same as it was in the photo.

Barbara H
Barbara HSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I bought a ladies wool & cashmere dressing gown on Sunday and it arrived Tuesday. So quick! The gown was as described. Is is lightweight but warm. I am size 14-16 and after reading some reviews I ordered XL and it wraps over nicely. A little shorter than I expected (I’m 157cm tall) but still an OK length. It is soft, light and warm.

Suzi
SuziNew South Wales

Very poor quality

Website was reasonably easy to navigate; however, disappointing that payment processed in UK (international transaction fee) when an Australian based warehouse.
Return policy was easy to follow as had to return the merino cable Knit jumper as it was too large. Wish now I had kept it as when washing the jumper as recommended by Woolovers website it shrunk. Washed on delicate in cold water and flat dried. However, could see as soon as I took it out of the washing machine it had shrunk.
I was very disappointed and won’t being purchasing another jumper as can’t be assured it also won’t shrink.

Lynne T.
Lynne T.Sydney, NSW

fitted polo neck merino cashmere

the color was really perfect and the garment so comfortable - great quality and 100% satisfied
very easy to navigate the store.

Excellent After Sales Service

I had a problem with a tunic I had purchased two months earlier. The after sales service was prompt, efficient & friendly.
I was given a refund & I've purchased a replacement garment.
P. T,Victoria

Sue
Sue Southwest, VIC

Love it.

Just received my polo neck jumper. I love it. I love the colour and it fits very nicely and it is lovely and soft I had no trouble navigating your on line store and was amazed at the range of knitwear available. It was delivered exactly when Auspost said it would be.

G.M.
G.M.

Disappointed, Woolovers What has happened to you?

The reviews of Woolovers products - which used to be very good - has frightened me off. I don't want to buy stuff made in China. And I never used to have to pay excise when I bought a lot of stuff from Woolovers in the past, as there is supposed to be an Australian office. But what has really put me off is the appalling website. Ugly, clunky and impossible to navigate. I've given up -- it never used to be so offputting to customers. Something has changed with Woolovers, and it's not for the better. Very disappointed.

Christopher A.
Christopher A.Perth, WA

Decent product, however no support. At all...

Product was decent, nothing special.
Unfortunately, the product support was abysmal.... I wanted to exchange my size for one smaller and reached out to support on the 23rd March 2021 (well within the 14 day return period). Its almost been a month later as I type this, more than enough time for support to reach out, however there is still no response.
I certainly wont be shopping at this place again, and don't bother with trusting their return policy.

Marion
MarionVictoria

Nasty pilling and not helpful response

I bought 2 cardigans and gave one to my mother in law. Both products pilled badly. My mother in law called and was told to wash it and use a de piller. This is not satisfactory as it pills again. Very unhappy about service response, re the complaint, they put it back onto the customer.

zanyHobart, TAS

Lovely feel

I bought the v Neck jumper in Tuscan Sun for myself and one in the beautiful light blue as a gift. My only complaint is they are short in length - the photo is deceiving. Lovely quality and would be a great inbetween seasons jumper. The payments are processed in the UK so I was hit with an $11 fee - ouch. It would be fairer to process them in Oz, especially when they have a branch here. I am disappointed as I have bought heaps inn the past from the old Woolvers and all were a good length, I thought I read the sizing chart correctly.
These are perfect for people under 163cm in height. I bought Mediums and are perfect in the body

Woolovers have won me over

This is my 2nd order from this company.
Garments are made of fabulous natural fibres .
The garments sit well and look great.
Very pleased with everything about this company thankyou Sandy

Faysie
FaysieSydney, NSW

Perfect product.

Just bought my first garment from Woolovers & it is absolutely fabulous.
Fits perfectly. Looks fabulous and feels fabulous. I know I will love it forever.Thankyou so much. Just what I needed and wanted.

Read more reviews - page 2

Llalasked

Are ALL WoolOver products made in China. Not that I am against Chinese made in general, but is the quality as good as advertised? Thank you.

zany

I used to buy regularly from Woolovers and the quality was excellent. I stopped 3 years agoas my payments were converted to British Pounds. I only bought once a year ago and found the cashmere jumpers to be shorter than they used to be and the texture of the cashmere very light. I returned them. Sorry, I am unsure of other items.

Llal

Thank you. That is very helpful.

Barbara P.
Barbara P.asked

Why have I ,in Australia, been charged an International Transfer Fee by the bank, when I bought from your Australian catalogue and paid with my Paypal Visa account in Australian dollars! The bank tell me you processed my money in UK? I have been buying from Woolovers for years and since you opened your Australian warehouse I have never been charged this fee. I was very disappointed to see this on my bank statement.

zany

I asked the same question and was told all payments are processed in the UK. Very deceiving as we pay in Australian dollars and through Australian PayPal. I think the exchange rate is very much in the UK’s favour so the head office (in UK) make even more margin.
I no longer buy there. Just be aware your bank will charge fees.

Helen Jones
Helen Jonesasked

Hi there, l have received my jumper, delighted but l need a larger size, unfortunately l see you have sold out, oh! Dear. I have posted it back to you, l don't want a refund but will hang out for a larger size, large or so thank you Helen x

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands