Wool Overs

3.9

zany

zanyHobart, TAS

Lovely feel

I bought the v Neck jumper in Tuscan Sun for myself and one in the beautiful light blue as a gift. My only complaint is they are short in length - the photo is deceiving. Lovely quality and would be a great inbetween seasons jumper. The payments are processed in the UK so I was hit with an $11 fee - ouch. It would be fairer to process them in Oz, especially when they have a branch here. I am disappointed as I have bought heaps inn the past from the old Woolvers and all were a good length, I thought I read the sizing chart correctly.
These are perfect for people under 163cm in height. I bought Mediums and are perfect in the body

Store LocationWoolovers - UK via Sydney

Woolovers have won me over

This is my 2nd order from this company.
Garments are made of fabulous natural fibres .
The garments sit well and look great.
Very pleased with everything about this company thankyou Sandy

Faysie

FaysieSydney, NSW

Perfect product.

Just bought my first garment from Woolovers & it is absolutely fabulous.
Fits perfectly. Looks fabulous and feels fabulous. I know I will love it forever.Thankyou so much. Just what I needed and wanted.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationWetherill Park N.S.W.

Christine Elizabeth A.

Christine Elizabeth A.

Disappointed

Bought a blue merino wool crew neck sweater, a few weeks ago. Loved it on arrival; however, had to shave it after the first wear; have worn it 4 times. It now looks very old and extremely ‘well worn”. The colour is lovely, very comfortable to wear, but given the price, an expensive experiment.

Store LocationOnline
Den

DenGeelong

Never again.

Purchased 2 garments 2 months ago. I should have gone to Target instead. Despite following the care instructions the garments have pilled badly. On contacting Wool Overs I was told to expect some pilling and that it would 'settle down' after a couple of washes well it hasn't!!
Very disappointed in the quality and would not purchase again from this company.

Booklover

BookloverMelbourne

Disappointed

I bought 2 cashmere jumpers about 2 months ago. Both have pilled badly, making them look shabby. I purchased them thinking I was buying a quality product (they weren’t cheap) and thought I would look smart when I wore them. I will only wear them around the house now.

Store LocationOnline
Jamo

JamoSydney, NSW

VERY disappointed in the quality.

Excellent website that displays a good range but gives the perception of quality, well made products with no mention of where the products are made.
VERY disappointed in the quality. I purchased two V neck jumpers a few weeks ago. Very thin, don't hold their shape and have pilled very badly. Lesser quality/shorter fibres of wool break more easily with resultant pilling or holes occuring in garments. You don't expect this to occur in a quality pure wool garment. Sadly products like this give the wool fibre a bad name.

Store LocationWilloughby, Australia
SusanS

SusanSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

Have been ordering from Woolovers Australia for a number of years. I have been completely satisfied with their product and their service. If I am unsure regarding the sizing or thickness of a specific product I can usually find the answer in the reviews.
I have returned items to exchange for another size and whilst you feel like you are paying for two lots of postage the exchanged item bears no postage.
Their product also washes extremely well and I have not had any shrinkage, even when I have wanted it to shrink a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Love it. Love natural fibres.

Store LocationNSW
Breitie

BreitieAU

Expected better at the price

Easy to order on the website and quick delivery. However, very disappointed with the flimsy thin fabric and badly made seams that are already coming apart, and worst of all, the low quality zipper is very hard to do up. Am considering returning the garment for credit but at the moment getting to a Post Office is too much of a hassle as I have no transport and being 80 years old am reluctant to go out.

Rio

RioSydney, NSW

Coarse and Scratchy Lambswool For Expensive Price Tag!

I'm disappointed with Woolovers "Lambswool Zip Thru Cardigan".

The wool is Coarse and Scratcy (even after a few wash). And pilles started to appear (a lot of them)!

I bought Dark Grey colour and it looks old and dull. I'm thinking about donating it to local charity bin :(

Woolovers price tag is also expensive with a bad quality.

I won't be buying from Woolovers again.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationOn-line purchase
Debs1957

Debs1957Melbourne

A Woolover Lover

I've been buying Woolovers knitwear for about 10 years as the quality of the garments has been wonderful. However, the two lambswool cardigans I've just received were made in China, are thin and not the quality I'm used to. I've just carefully washed them in shampoo (as wool is a natural fibre like our hair, I always use cheap shampoo to wash woollens) and rinsed them in a solution of water and white vinegar hoping it soften the fibre. This is the first time I've been unhappy with the quality so it won't deter me from buying from them. Woolovers service is excellent and I always receive my garments within 3 business days. Also they are very quick to reply when I send them an email.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW.
Clare Howard

Clare HowardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and quality as always

I live in Melbourne, Australia & ordered 2x merino/cashmere cardigans on 18/4, they arrived in perfect condition (Customs had torn open the bag & not re-sealed it which was annoying) today 30/4, how's that for Service! Even in this Covid-19 time we're living in the time from dispatch to delivery is seamless.
The quality is superb, I've been buying from Woolovers for years & their attention to detail is second to none.
Well done Woolovers, keep up this wonderful service!

Tracey A.

Tracey A.Sydney, NSW

Black ban China

I am in the process of throwing out all of my clothes 'made in China' and will make my own rather than buy from China. Was so disappointed to find 'Woolovers' from England is actually manufactured in China. Out they go.

Store Locationinternet
Tess

TessSouthern and Hills, SA

What a waste of paper has been used in this WoolOvers glossy magazine.

Nowhere in this glossy WoolOvers magazine entitled NORDIC NIGHTS does it tell the reader where the garments are made. After extensive research I was able to find out that the garments are made in China and that is a big disappointment.

Mysterious holes appeared

I am so disappointed that everyone of my Wool Over cardigans have had mysterious holes appear but not one other of my (numerous brands) of woolen cardigans have.
Definitely not silverfish

Patricia

PatriciaVictoria

Disappointed

Terrible service I am going through the same thing placed an order on 13th September 2019 it’s now 25 th September called Australian number 3 times no response sent 4 Emails no response. I am also wondering if it is a scam company.

Store LocationI have not received my product yet still waiting .
Anne

AnneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lucky Me

Sorry to read of some unfortunate examples as products expensive.
Thank you to the person who donated this lovely Arran zip up polo neck jumper to a local charity. In brand new condition and excellent for cool morning walk and well worth the extra price tag.

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service

I placed an order and since then a whole week passed and I got no information about the delivery. Tried to call the Australian number they left online always got the record message saying their office is closed. I am wondering now if this is a scam company.

Not happy

Not happyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Let down - woolovers

Expected quality cashmere/merino. Advertised as old established BRITISH company but goods from CHINA.Absolute rubbish. Should have read all the negative reviews.Would like a refund. False advertising with excessive profit for inferior goods.

Store LocationWoolovers on line
MSWONDERLY

MSWONDERLYSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality is questionable

Easy to navigate store but a lot of 'out of stock' indicators on the product range.
I purchased a roll neck merino jumper but am very unhappy with its quality. Its a wafer thin texture and the jumper started getting little holes in it a few weeks after purchase.