Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Duvet, 3 Seasons, Summer

Yas

YasSydney

Material harsh and scratchy!

I have a 3 seasons woolbabe bag and have found it to be great, so with the recent drop in temperature in Sydney I decided to invest in a duvet bag. I received it yesterday and am so unhappy with it. The outer wool/cotton material is very rough and scratchy, I gave it a wash in wool mix to see if it would soften up and no joy. The 3 seasons outer is lovely and soft and was never scratchy (even when I first got it), so no idea why this one is so terrible. The quilt lining inside also feels like it is made from cheap, rough cotton. Really disappointed that such an expensive product feels so cheap and nasty.

Cheap, rough wool outer material

Sam
    Sam
    Woolbabe
    Woolbabe

Gloria Linasked

Sleeping Bag Duvet

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne.

Gloria Lin

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne. I have a problem here with one of your product I bought in one of the exhibition in Melbourne Exhibition Center next Casino early 2019. Because I like the idea of your products which has temperature regulating baby sleeping suit , that idea inspired me to buy a few other products from your stand. Like, Baby Ring Sling Little Sailors, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Toddler Pillow, some Muslin Wraps. Feels very good with pillow, wraps and sling. But, with the sleeping suit, after my daughter use this suit to her new born daughter, we found the one we bought is wrongly package inside, the package inside is different from what it says on description board. The original designed suit is Reverse Zipper , but inside product is buttons at the bottom. It really not what I was looking for. We need the suit with zipper , it is more easier to change diaper than the buttons, we really like the one with zipper. We do not understand why you are doing this kind of mistake, the way you cheat your customer is very wrong. Hope you can solve this problem for me. My granddaughter is 4 months old now, dont know what you are going to do with this, but, hope you can solve this problem for me ASAP, or please tell me which way is the fastest and better way to solve it. Thanks very much, my contact email is gloria8168@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you. All the best, Gloria Lin

CDip

CDipasked

Sleeping Bag 3 Seasons

The small size 0-9mths sleep bag - do the arm holes button up completely so as to keep arms secure like a swaddle? My baby still has no control over her arms.

Compare all 3 Woolbabe Sleeping Bag