Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Duvet, 3 Seasons, Summer

Gets fluff balls after several washes, only 30% wool

I would give it 3.5 stars. I don't know if it's just my machine but I bought two of the 3 seasons sleeping bags and I found that after a few washes they got fluff balls, even though i used a gentle detergent. I started off washing them by hand but since my baby is young & they would get dirty regularly, I needed to wash one almost every day, so I started putting them on a 15 minute cycle. I don't know if they fluffed up because they are only 30% wool and 70% cotton. I found this quite low % wool considering the price tag. Yes they are for 3-24 month olds, which is why I decided to purchase them, but they may look pretty ragged by the time your child is older. Overall not too bad a product but expected better quality for the price.

Purchased in June 2019.

Tina

TinaBrisbane

The neck seems too small

We have a very active baby and the front-zip duvet woolbabe is great to keep him covered up at night. Unfortunately, the neck opening is proving to be troublesome. At 9 months, the opening behind his head started to really dig in and we can no longer close the zip at the top. He isn't a chubby baby either -- is only in the 30th percentile for weight and has a relatively small neck! It's a shame, as the sleeping bag tends to push up into his face now. I have also not been able to keep him warm in the duvet sleeping bag during (Brisbane) winter, without using some extra blankets.

Norzzz

NorzzzFar North Queensland, QLD

I would have given it five star a few months ago.

Woolbabe
Woolbabe
Jabiru-Baby
Jabiru-Baby

I cant imagine any zipper surviving that much washing and tumble drying. We have had our woolbabe for nearly 2 years. It is wool, so it is naturally antibacterial so you don't need to wash it that frequently and ours is a good as new.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Woolbabe Sleeping Bag compares to other Baby Wraps

Gloria Linasked

Sleeping Bag Duvet

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne.

Gloria Lin

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne. I have a problem here with one of your product I bought in one of the exhibition in Melbourne Exhibition Center next Casino early 2019. Because I like the idea of your products which has temperature regulating baby sleeping suit , that idea inspired me to buy a few other products from your stand. Like, Baby Ring Sling Little Sailors, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Toddler Pillow, some Muslin Wraps. Feels very good with pillow, wraps and sling. But, with the sleeping suit, after my daughter use this suit to her new born daughter, we found the one we bought is wrongly package inside, the package inside is different from what it says on description board. The original designed suit is Reverse Zipper , but inside product is buttons at the bottom. It really not what I was looking for. We need the suit with zipper , it is more easier to change diaper than the buttons, we really like the one with zipper. We do not understand why you are doing this kind of mistake, the way you cheat your customer is very wrong. Hope you can solve this problem for me. My granddaughter is 4 months old now, dont know what you are going to do with this, but, hope you can solve this problem for me ASAP, or please tell me which way is the fastest and better way to solve it. Thanks very much, my contact email is gloria8168@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you. All the best, Gloria Lin

CDip

CDipasked

Sleeping Bag 3 Seasons

The small size 0-9mths sleep bag - do the arm holes button up completely so as to keep arms secure like a swaddle? My baby still has no control over her arms.

Compare all 3 Woolbabe Sleeping Bag