Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Duvet, 3 Seasons, Summer

Lifesaver for a damp house

We purchased our woolbabe because we live in an old villa in Kingsland, beautiful house but very cold in winter, our little one stopped waking up when the temperature dropped around 2 am when she wears her woolbabe. Woolbabes are very warm and sturdy which means you rest easy knowing your baby is protected.
    easy to wash, dries fast on the line or dryer or on heated towel rail, absorbant for nappy leaks durable and sturdy.
    The front zip model seems to sit higher around the neck than the side zip, i just wish it catered for my little chubba bubs neck better.

Great sleeping bag

It is great to have my son sleeping through the nights most nights with keeping warm in new sleeping bag. It;s great to use. Nice and soft and the zips have nice big tags for my husbands hands. Also having the cut out for the harness or seat belt in the car makes it handy if travelling.
    Soft and warm
    sometimes the two way zip can be annoying

Kim

KimAuckland

So snuggly and warm!

I love the woolbabe. My daughter has slept in hers from 8 weeks and she has slept consistently at least 8 hours through the night. It is also to know that I can sleep well and be confident she isn't too hot or cold. The merino is super snuggly and beautifully made. Thank you Woolbabe!!
    Great quality, warm, easy to use
    Nothing

Baby Wraps

Find out how Woolbabe Sleeping Bag compares to other Baby Wraps

Gloria Linasked

Sleeping Bag Duvet

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne.

Gloria Lin

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne. I have a problem here with one of your product I bought in one of the exhibition in Melbourne Exhibition Center next Casino early 2019. Because I like the idea of your products which has temperature regulating baby sleeping suit , that idea inspired me to buy a few other products from your stand. Like, Baby Ring Sling Little Sailors, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Toddler Pillow, some Muslin Wraps. Feels very good with pillow, wraps and sling. But, with the sleeping suit, after my daughter use this suit to her new born daughter, we found the one we bought is wrongly package inside, the package inside is different from what it says on description board. The original designed suit is Reverse Zipper , but inside product is buttons at the bottom. It really not what I was looking for. We need the suit with zipper , it is more easier to change diaper than the buttons, we really like the one with zipper. We do not understand why you are doing this kind of mistake, the way you cheat your customer is very wrong. Hope you can solve this problem for me. My granddaughter is 4 months old now, dont know what you are going to do with this, but, hope you can solve this problem for me ASAP, or please tell me which way is the fastest and better way to solve it. Thanks very much, my contact email is gloria8168@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you. All the best, Gloria Lin

CDip

CDipasked

Sleeping Bag 3 Seasons

The small size 0-9mths sleep bag - do the arm holes button up completely so as to keep arms secure like a swaddle? My baby still has no control over her arms.

Compare all 3 Woolbabe Sleeping Bag