Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

Duvet, 3 Seasons, Summer

Chello

ChelloPort Augusta

So warm and snug!

My baby sleeps so well in this sleeping bag, especially in the chilly nights when the temperature drops. At first I thought it was a bit cumbersome as it was so long, but I soon got used to the length and am glad that it has that room for my little one to grow. Highly recommended.

Sarah

SarahPerth

The best!

Rie

RieHobart, TAS

A warm baby is a happy mumma

We moved to Tassie and the cold nights required something better than a swaddle & blanket for our baby. A friend recommended this to us (she has 6 kids) and wow. It is used all year round and in winter we just pop a longsleeved tshirt on bubs for that extra bit of warmth.

ChloeT

ChloeTAU

Beautiful sleeping bag!

RachK

RachKSydney

Love this sleeping bag

We have both the 3 season and the duvet weights. I used them with my daughter and am now using them with my son. Love that they are made of natural breathable fibres so I know bubs is warm but less likely to overheat compared to other sleeping bags. Excellent quality and have lasted very well.

RegretfulCat

RegretfulCat

Love it

This sleeping bag is so great, warm, and comfortable. Washes really well. When my kiddo outgrew the first one, I got another brand as it was summer and on sale. Plus I didn't think I would need the 3 seasons ones just yet. My kiddo would take out the new sleep bag (which looked nice and felt ok to me) out of the cot and put the old woolbabe back in! Eventually I took the hint and we have the 3 seasons and the duvet one for winter. Sleeping bags remain in the cot now! One happy kiddo!

I love our Woolbabe Sleeping bags!

Jax

JaxChristchurch

Best sleeping bag and I've tried a few!!

This is the best sleeping bag for winter. My son stays toasty all night and I don't have to worry about going in to put blankets on. Have used other sleeping bags but they are just not as warm, even the merino ones. Need another as one is not enough!
    Reasonable price, warm
    Could have bigger neck hole

Wendy

Wendywellington

Love our Woolbabe

We've used a duvet side zip woolbabe for our now 2 year old for most of the year but summer. We just change what he wears underneath it. It has been amazing! It keeps him so snuggly warm, he has never woken cold. It has become such a sleep association that he'll go and get it sometimes when he's tired and wants to go to bed! We've also just moved him to a bed and we've had no problems with him climbing out. I'm sure its the sleeping bag that is helping!
    Great value, length of use, ease to use and clean

Awesome product

I the love the woolbabe sleeping bags as they have a big age range (3-24months). The duvet bag is nice a thick no need for extra blankets. I love that they are made from cotton and merino no polyester rubbish so they breathe well.
    Wears well and easy to wash and dry.

Plum Jam Toast

Plum Jam ToastAU

Beautiful and soft.

Loren

LorenAuckland, New Zealand

Snuggly and warm!

We love love love our Woolbabe! We got given it as a present when our baby was born and it has been invaluable! Baby loves it, its beautifully soft and cozy which give me peace of mind as a Mum that our little one is comfortable. I love that its made of natural materials so baby can regulate his body temperature!
    Love the front zip, it makes it easy to put baby into.

Mrs Mc

Mrs McAuckland, New Zealand

Excellent bag

I love both the duvet and 3 seasons woolbabe bags, and my daughter does too! Great sizing that means they will last for ages, beautiful fabric, excellent quality, awesome padding on the duvet, both are super easy care; I wouldn't be without them and would recommend them to all mothers.
    Everything, what is not to love!

Tracy

TracyWhangarei

Warmest sleeping bags

I really love the Duvet Woolbabe sleeping bags. They kept my little girl warm all night and she slept really well.
    Highly recommended. I also love that they are made of wool which helps regulate temperature and has low fire danger. These bags are also good for wriggly babies as you don't need to worry about blankets being pulled off.

Best sleeping bag ever!

Wouldn't use any other. Have used this sleeping bag since my son was 4 months old. Went straight from a wrap into sleeping bag. He had just turned 2 so I've bought two 2-4 year old bags so we can use one while the other is being washed. Creates a sleep association so when he is put in his bag he knows it's sleep time. Keeps him toasty warm all winter long without the need for any blankets on top.
    Everything

Susan

SusanAuckland

Perfect for sleep routines

My 15month old daughter knows exactly when it's bed time at night and never protests thanks to the Woolbabe sleeping bag. She knows it's night time as soon as it comes out and even grabs it to tell us she is ready for bed.
    The duvet weight is perfect for Auckland winters and for wriggly babies as no need for blankets and they stay the perfect temperature all night. Also prevents her from trying to climb out of the cot.

Very easy to wash -straight in the machine with a wool detergent.

Tash Murphy

Tash MurphyAuckland

Amazing!! Best thing since sliced bread!!

I have a very wriggly baby so blankets just don't work. The duvet weight woolbabe keeps my daughter snuggly warm all night, and has been key to her sleeping through and not waking up in the wee hours cold. The front zip means she can't play with domes and wriggle her way out of the sleeping bag. This product has been a saviour for me.
    Natural fibres, front zip, reasonable price.

Lee

LeePapamoa

Perfect weight

This bag is the best. Perfect in winter for day sleeps when the sun has warmed his room and the duvet weight bag (also perfect) is too hot. Perfect at night with merino layers underneath as it's easy for them to move about in. Love it. Would definitely recommend it to friends.
    Lightweight but very warm

Mel

MelAuckland, New Zealand

Woolbabe Baby

Love the product - have two (winter and summer) and great for baby to sleep in whether at home in cot, away in portacot or even in pram on go! Get yours today. We will be buying infant size when grows out of these ones. A must for all babies
    Warm, washable

Hels

HelsAuckland, NZ

Sleep with piece of mind

We love this bag, my little guy knows it is time to sleep when he goes in it. I also sleep well knowing he is as warm as can be, he has never woken from being cold. We have all three bags and they are all worth getting for the change of seasons.
    Reliable

Gloria Linasked

Sleeping Bag Duvet

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne.

Gloria Lin

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne. I have a problem here with one of your product I bought in one of the exhibition in Melbourne Exhibition Center next Casino early 2019. Because I like the idea of your products which has temperature regulating baby sleeping suit , that idea inspired me to buy a few other products from your stand. Like, Baby Ring Sling Little Sailors, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Toddler Pillow, some Muslin Wraps. Feels very good with pillow, wraps and sling. But, with the sleeping suit, after my daughter use this suit to her new born daughter, we found the one we bought is wrongly package inside, the package inside is different from what it says on description board. The original designed suit is Reverse Zipper , but inside product is buttons at the bottom. It really not what I was looking for. We need the suit with zipper , it is more easier to change diaper than the buttons, we really like the one with zipper. We do not understand why you are doing this kind of mistake, the way you cheat your customer is very wrong. Hope you can solve this problem for me. My granddaughter is 4 months old now, dont know what you are going to do with this, but, hope you can solve this problem for me ASAP, or please tell me which way is the fastest and better way to solve it. Thanks very much, my contact email is gloria8168@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you. All the best, Gloria Lin

CDip

CDipasked

Sleeping Bag 3 Seasons

The small size 0-9mths sleep bag - do the arm holes button up completely so as to keep arms secure like a swaddle? My baby still has no control over her arms.

Compare all 3 Woolbabe Sleeping Bag