• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Awesome

I was extremely impressed by Ahmad who was my consultant his professionalism and caring nature and promptness on timing made my troubling times a lot easier and I'm forever grateful

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelHonda Accord

Long delays processing total loss claim and call center staff indifferent, unaccountable and argumentative.

Finance company advised me that Woolworths were sending email correspondence to wrong department resulting in long delays seeking relevant documents.

A cheque for the claim was never received by financier and when this was reported, Woolworths representative was denied this and advised me to continue waiting.

Multiple emails were sent to Woolworths but they were not acknowledged. Details for EFT payment were provided at the beginning of the claim and overlooked.

Attempts to pay by EFT delayed on multiple occasions because wrong data entered. No attempt was made to contact me for further information.

poss A.

poss A.Hunter Region, NSW

I like how you can pay in monthly installments makes it easier for me rather than having to pay 6 or 12 months lump sum

This is the first claim I've made ever so I don't have anything to compare it to however it took almost 2 months to settle probably due to my still being under finance and working a final payout figure

Car ModelSuzuki MF GL FWD, 1.2L Petrol, Manual

Kylie

KylieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Competitive priced insurance, easy monthly installments

Easy to set up and monthly installments made it easy to pay. Unfortunately had to make a claim which took them 2 weeks to sort out the location of the car even after giving them the exact location and contact details. After this it took another 10 days to finalise and pay my claim. If you need to claim prepare to be without a car for at least 3 weeks at your own expense.

Car ModelFord Fairlane NL
Dayle M.

Dayle M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad system and process

I lodged a claim and had to continually call up to check on status and every time the information that had been sent in had never been attached to my claim and had to repeat process a few more times

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander

Car ModelHyundi
Tracey

TraceySydney Surrounds, NSW

Vehicle Claim

I needed to make claim spoke with helpful staff member and My claim was resolved quickly and easily with minimal contact after the initial claim was put in. Very happy with the service

Car ModelSubaru Impreza
Peter L.

Peter L.Brisbane

As good as it gets!

Best value Comprehensive MV Insurance Policy out there IMO. Claim was handled talking to a live person and she was helpful, a good listener and excellent to deal with.
The claim took about 12 days to process (I was not at fault) and they allowed me a choice of repairer (which I needed to remind them of) because they might otherwise have chosen a lesser repairer (Mercedes Benz metallic colours are hard to match) and I wanted a good job done.
Overall, extremely happy!

Car ModelMercedes-Benz M-Class W164 ML 320 CDI

My claim was delt with in a timely manner all discussion over phone were polite and informative

Good value policy easy to setup
Claim resolved quickly easy to deal with
2years with Woolworths insurance would and have recommended Woolworths insurance to friends an family
Not required road side as yet

Anne Speake

Anne SpeakeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Renewal a Nightmare!!

After have a slight MV accident Nov 2019, the Claims Dept were FANTASTIC!! My car was repaired by The Body Shop & they were fantastic. When I was trying to change my Renewal details, it took 2 wks before I had any satisfaction. Staff were useless with no communication between each Dept; a Supervisor would NOT speak to me; no phone calls returned but finally a lovely lady rang and solved everything. Extremely Happy Customer now......

Claim DateDecember 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelHyundai Accent

Easy to deal with

Yes good value insurance
2-4 weeks for claim to finalise
4 years been with company with 2 cars
Good I did not have to chase it all done within time frame they promised.

Car ModelHolden Captiva
len bayley

len bayleyMid North Coast, NSW

excellent

yes good value
about 2 weeks allup
about 6 years
n/a every thing was done in an excellent manner what else can i say i will continue to stay with woolworths insurance thank you.

Claim DateMarch 2019
Car ModelHyundai i20 PB.I
Naomi

NaomiDunlop 2615, ACT

Great value comprehensive car insurance and friendly

After the hail storm in Canberra in January 2020 my car had extensive damage and lodging a claim on line was easy. Thank you Woolworths car insurance and Absolute Dent Repair for fitting my car in to be fixed whilst I went away on holidays in February for three weeks. Received my car back in four weeks and my WRX is back to perfection.

Peterh

Peterh

Excellent Repairer

Woolworths chose a local quality repairer for my hail damage. We did not have to herded into a barn and dealt with in an impersonal manner like many others. Well done Woolworths, first rate service and repairs.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series
Tony J

Tony JSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Great value, 7 days later was car was fixed. Only new to this insurance company, I’ve just advised my sister and mother to join. Very easy set up. Thank you.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelLexus

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

worse service ever

they did nothing to organise the repair of my car and I organised tow truck, repairer and quote myself without any of there help. They also couldn't organise a tow truck on the weekend. worse service ever and will be the last year I am insuring with Woolworths.

Car ModelToyota C-HR 2WD Koba 1.2L Petrol
Brad

BradSydney Surrounds, NSW

Trouble Free Claim

Lodged claim over the phone, went to panel shop for a quote, car repaired a few weeks later. About as hassle-free an insurance claim could be, would recommend Woolworths Insurance to anyone.

LTM

LTMSydney, NSW

Easy to set up, cheap, easy to deal with, easy claim and trouble free with claim. Have been with them with a couple of different cars for probably 3 years and will continue

Claim DateDecember 2019
Car ModelNissan Navara D40

Juan CAU

Worst insurance company in the country

Car ModelAudi A3
Customer Service R.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Juan, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you have had little progress on your claim.
Please send us your Policy and or claim number and we will try to escalate this for you.

Juan C

I just sent you a private message with the claim number

Juan C

Hi. It's been a week and I've heard nothing from you guys. Will you ever attempt to rectify this situation?

Oops..

Had a small bingle.
Rang and completed my claim with great customer experience, simple, and efficient.
Had my vehicle fixed and back on the road quicklu with no fuss.
Repairer was great.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateApril 2019

Ace

Aceasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

There doesn’t seem to be any way of cancelling my policy at the moment because all of the call centres are closed, therefore no one is monitoring the chat either. Any advice? Also It can’t be done on the portal.

Mummabear86

Mummabear86asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Not very happy our car got stolen 2 weeks ago today. My husband has been treated like he is a criminal and now it’s being further investigated by an external company. In our street where we live 3 of our neighbours have had their cars stolen and they haven’t been found at all. So we did the right thing cause of what has been happening In our area and took out agreed value a few months ago and now for us trying to keep our possession safe they are treating us like total dogs and basically saying we have lied. Don’t even think we will actually paid out anything. Not happy at all and thinking of taking legal action cause it’s truly disgusting how we are being treated.

Brendon R.

Brendon R.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

What happens if I go over the kilometres I have stated within my policy

Customer Service RepWoolworths Car Insurance

Hey Brendon,
What happens is if at the time of a claim the odometer reading is outside the Kilometre range you have provided, an additional $1000 excess will apply.
Just remember, you can also increase your kilometre range online by visiting our website https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/my-insurance-portal/login.html. If you have not already done so, register as a new member and the portal will link your policy to you. You will then be able to view your policy documents, update banking details and manage many other aspects of your policy from there which saves you waiting in a queue to talk to someone.
Please be advised that we do have a new webchat service. You can also chat to us here at https://insurance.woolworths.com.au to have your enquiries resolved. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 10 12 34 between the hours of 9am to 7pm (EST) Monday to Friday to speak to one of our Customer Service Consultants who will be able to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Car Insurance representatives