Tassa

TassaSydney, NSW

Simple road side assistance Snowballs out of control!

Car ModelToyota Corolla

Yahya

YahyaSydney, NSW

The worst insurance spatially the claim manager Kisha very disrespectful person

The claim manager is very disrespectful person wich is Kisha
When I talk to her she doesnt let me talk at all my car has been in a an accident over 2/3 months and not fixed yet

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Chrissa

ChrissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great policy

My policy was great value for money.
I had to put in a claim after a the hale storm that hit Sunshine Coast. It was processed in 3 days and everyone I spoke to was professional eager to explain the details and help.

mikes1393

mikes1393

Just crap

Policy price was good value. Lodged a claim on the 8/11/19 still waiting on funds was told sometime next week which will be sometime after 1/12/19
Was told that they will be taking the rest of my policy out before I get my payment I understand if I was the at fault driver that I would have to pay but Im not the at fault driver my car was parked and it was hit. If I rang and canceled my policy I wouldnt have to pay RIGHT!!!!! So why should I be penalized for something thats not my fault . Wont be insuring my next car with Woolworths insurance nor any policy
Like they say you get what you pay for

Car ModelToyota Corolla ZRE172R
Claim DateNovember 2018

Simply terrible

The poor, poor, poor customer service, terrible and slow processes, handling of unresolved issues and on hold wait times (and that includes web chat) are enough to make me pay more to go elsewhere! Thank goodness I have not needed to make a claim. I expect claiming would be a nightmare! Run, dont walk away from this company before you regret it!!

ravinakarani

ravinakaraniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response,good customer service

Very quick response and good customer service .i recommend to go with Woolworths insurance.made claim is very fast and efficient.car picked up same day even though after hours.thank you wooly

Car ModelHonda Insight
Claim DateNovember 2019

Chrissy

ChrissyPerth, WA

Excellent service

Perfect and very helpful I put in a claim and the next morning I had a phone call and on that day my car was sorted. Very fast and efficient

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XB
Claim DateNovember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Do not use Woolworths insurance customer service terrible and clauses you dont realise until its too late

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Try answering the phone

Waited 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone and got fed up hearing the same message over and over. The compare the market woolworths link doesn't work so I'm going somewhere else.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelNissan Navara D22
Maria and Michael

Maria and MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fair and easy process and I had a good reliable repairer

Fair and easy process to claim just the claim team need more proactive to inform customer, communication is counting.
The Repairer was excellent with everything in any ways thank you. Great choice

Car ModelHonda Oddysey

musicwoman

musicwoman

Fair experience.

easy to set up. two weeks to settle claim, 12months policy. no roadside needed. I was surprised my car was written off easily, as I would have liked it repaired, as I was the innocent party hit by a "failure to give way driver" the police said.

Car ModelHonda Jazz

Jack

JackMurray Region, NSW

A very pleasant surprise!

After a passing pickup truck cut in too soon on the Hume Freeway and cracked the windscreen on my Citroen, I contacted Woolworths via their online claim form. They rang back within the promised 3 business days, answered my questions, and arranged a replacement by a local windscreen specialist. OK, I waited 10 minutes when I had to call back with further questions, but that's timely by today's wait times.

So, all in all, I can happily recommend Woolworths car insurance.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelCitroën C5 Mk.2 (2008-2017)

Customer Service is Appalling

They will only allow you to pay by direct debit. Spent 2 hours on hold and when someone answered I was then disconnected. This company is to hard to deal with. I had to ring them to tell them I wanted to cancel my insurance. I finally got hold of a customer service officer on line who has cancelled my policy. The policy is cheap but their is no service. I would hate to find out how long it would take to put in a claim. You get what you pay for. Cheap and nasty. Should stick to selling food if they cannot provide the service. They want everything done on line and just take your premiums out by direct debit each year.

Shashank

ShashankSouth Australia

Worst car insurance company

My car was brand new car and in accident it was total loss and they make this process so complicated in giving the claim. Don't buy woolworths insurance. Worst service.

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Emily S.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Shashank, thanks for sharing your feedback with us regarding your claim. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. As all claims are handled on a case by case basis and the complexity of the claim will vary from each customer. Thank you.

Shaun S.

Shaun S.

Very long and slow process to have minor damage fixed.

The whole process took 9 months to fix minor panel damage. Repairer took most of the time. Then they asked for the excess in cash...what places these days does that?

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We have recently started using Woolworths Car Insurance for both of our cars and have dealt with their customer service team on several occasions. They are always so friendly and so helpful. It is so far the best experience with car insurance we have had and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for car insurance. Affordable and great service.

Car ModelSkoda Yeti
Richard P.Woolworths Car Insurance

Bad and delayed service with claims

I will never insure with Woolworths again. The nightmare I experienced with a not at fault claim was ridiculous. Constantly chasing, false promises. The whole process was absolutely utterly frustrating.

Car ModelPeugeot 207 A7
Richard P.Woolworths Car Insurance

Understanding claim process - very happy.

My car was written off due to hail damage. I requested to hold onto the car until a specific date for personal reasons. The claims officers accommodated this request and were understanding and respectful. The money was paid in 1 week after they had collected the car. Very happy. We also have our house insurance with them, and made a claim for damage due to hail to our house, and again, they were fantastic.

Car ModelNissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan) ST
Claim DateJuly 2019
Patricia S
Patricia S

Hi Richard, the review was positive and I was not frustrated at all. Not sure what you are responding to...please read my review

Belinda Berry

Belinda BerryHunter Region, NSW

Really affordable and very efficient in processing claim

Really affordable and very professional and efficient in processing our claim we had our money with 16 days of the accident. Really recommend. This is the first year that we gave used Woolworths Insurance and are looking at changing over for our other insurance needs

Claim DateSeptember 2019

CJN

CJNIllawarra, NSW

Disgrace to the Insurance Industry

Waiting time 58 minutes to get through to Claims Department. Told would be refunded excess of $2000. Not a fault, had witness and policy report and Road Rules 2014 which clearly stated we were not at fault.
They sent the refund to my DECEASED Fathers account. :( :( Now still waiting on cheque to arrive. Now over 2 weeks and still waiting. I am totally appalled by the "don't care" attitude.

Claim DateAugust 2019