88 questions from our users

Steveasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Do drive less pay less unused kilometers rollover to the next year. Example if i choose 10,000 kms usage for the year & i only do 8,000 do the unused 2,000 km's give me 12,000 km's in year 2 of my policy.

Brock B.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out. You are absolutely correct; any unused kilometres will roll over onto your next policy period. Ensure you are adhering to the end odometer reading on your renewal document. We hope this helps in answering your question.

sukh

sukhasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

I have the international valid licence. Will i be able to get insurance for my car?

Brock B.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Sukh, if your international license allows you to drive within Australia, you are able to purchase Insurance for your vehicle assuming you meet our criteria. We hope this helps in answering your question.

Bev

Bevasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Who is repairer after accident

John Dough
John Dough

Unique panels, Hallam

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Bev, thanks for sharing your question. In the event of a claim, you can specify your preferred repairer for review by our Claims Team. This decision is ultimately up to our team and is determined on a case-by-case basis. Thank you.

Mann S.

Mann S.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

If you cannot beat price than why did you put option “beat price “ , either remove it or do proper implementation.

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Mann S, thanks for sharing your feedback with us in regards to your recent quote. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We do currently offer a 'Price Beat Guarantee' - meaning we'll beat your current renewal notice by up to $50 and match it, 'like for like'. You just need to have a comparable comprehensive car insurance renewal notice (valid this month, last month or next month) and be 25 years or older to be eligible. If you'd like to apply for a price beat, just get in touch with our team on 1300 10 1234 between the hours of 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday (EST). T&Cs Apply.

Aceasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

There doesn’t seem to be any way of cancelling my policy at the moment because all of the call centres are closed, therefore no one is monitoring the chat either. Any advice? Also It can’t be done on the portal.

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Ace, thanks for reaching out. Due to current circumstances we have been inundated with enquiries which has resulted in a longer than usual response time, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We'd like to let you can cancel your policy by emailing our team at 'customerservice@woolworthsinsurance.com.au' with your policy information (policy number, full name, date of birth and vehicle registration number) and our team will get in touch with you directly. Or you can call us on 1300 10 1234 between the hours of 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday (EST). We hope this helps in answering your question.

Thanks, done cheers.

Mummabear86asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Not very happy our car got stolen 2 weeks ago today. My husband has been treated like he is a criminal and now it’s being further investigated by an external company. In our street where we live 3 of our neighbours have had their cars stolen and they haven’t been found at all. So we did the right thing cause of what has been happening In our area and took out agreed value a few months ago and now for us trying to keep our possession safe they are treating us like total dogs and basically saying we have lied. Don’t even think we will actually paid out anything. Not happy at all and thinking of taking legal action cause it’s truly disgusting how we are being treated.

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Mummabear86, thanks for reaching out to us. We apologise for the experience you have had with your claim. We would like to assist you further and have sent you a private message. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.

Mummabear86

There is no point saying sorry to me or my husband as will still do not have a car for my husband to drive cause we still have not been paid out anything for his car which has been missing for over a month. We are both truly disgusted with your company and will be making sure that no one ever insures their or anything else with your company that is for sure.

What happens if I go over the kilometres I have stated within my policy

Customer Service RepWoolworths Car Insurance

Hey Brendon,
What happens is if at the time of a claim the odometer reading is outside the Kilometre range you have provided, an additional $1000 excess will apply.
Just remember, you can also increase your kilometre range online by visiting our website https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/my-insurance-portal/login.html. If you have not already done so, register as a new member and the portal will link your policy to you. You will then be able to view your policy documents, update banking details and manage many other aspects of your policy from there which saves you waiting in a queue to talk to someone.
Please be advised that we do have a new webchat service. You can also chat to us here at https://insurance.woolworths.com.au to have your enquiries resolved. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 10 12 34 between the hours of 9am to 7pm (EST) Monday to Friday to speak to one of our Customer Service Consultants who will be able to assist you.

What happens if I go over the kilometres I have stated within my policy

Woolworths Car Insurance

It I elect to have a certain number of kilometres within my police and do happen go over the limit what happens

Customer Service RepWoolworths Car Insurance

Hey Brendon,

Natalia J.asked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

How much is a 1000k's cost when you go over your quota of kilometers?

wombarra
wombarra

Not sure. I think it was something like $95.83 for 5000km extra or $127 for unlimited extra

Can you ring them ?

They wouldn't tell me

Gianfranco P.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

I want to change my Email address and my payment details

Fired Up

Then contact them directly rather than ask in this review site

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hello Gianfranco P. this is not a problem and can be quickly sorted for you by one of our friendly staff, you are able to do this either by calling us on 1300 10 1234 or by emailing us at customerservice@woolworthsinsurance.com.au or going onto live chat by visiting https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/contact-us.html.

Gianfranco P.

i have changed my email address and have set up a new card number and set this up about awhile back and you have to me that if you had not heard from me that the insurance will just continue thereafter but if this is not possible get back to me thank you

George

Georgeasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Who are your approved repairers for BMW vehicles

Caz
Caz

BMW

Fired Up

Wouldn’t that depend on where you live?? Why not simply ring and ask ?

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hey George, so we have an extended range of approved repairers for your particular vehicle. In order to discuss the ones closest to you or the ones in your area, you can contact our claims team on 1300 10 1234 and discuss this with them. They are also able to help you get in contact with that repair shop and are always happy to consider a repairer if you want to select your own one.

Jarrad

Jarradasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Just want some understanding. When doing your car comprehensive insurance it asks when did you obtain your full drivers licence then when I click info it only states that your learner licence/permit isn't included so does this mean by me being on my provisional 1 licence then that's classed as a full licence ??

Michael H
Michael H

I wouldn’t go with Woolworths Insurance. They are the worst company to deal with.

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hello Jarrad, Thank you for your question in regards to our quoting system. So that is correct we require the first year that you acquired a provisional license or a license that is valid to drive within Australia. Please bear in mind that we do not consider a Learners Permit as a license. If there is anything else we can assist you with or you would like our assistance with a quote please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 10 1234 or if you go to our website there is a Live Chat function available to speak with one of our friendly staff.

Peter L.

Peter L.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

does the regular driver have to be the registered owner of car

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hey Peter L, thank you so much for your question. No, the regular driver does not need to be the registered owner of the vehicle. Only the policyholder needs to be the owner or registered owner of the vehicle. If you wish to discuss this further, please give us a call on 1300 10 1234 or alternatively jump on our website and you are able to chat with us via Live Chat. We hope you have a great remainder of your week.

Tracey W.

Tracey W.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Took out a comprehensive car insurance policy and was supposed to receive a $100 gift card. I have made 2 monthly payments on the policy and still have not received card?

Ann G
Ann G

Why not call the company and ASK?

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hey Tracey W, thank you so much for your question. For this particular enquiry as it is specific to your situation it is best to contact us as per the below contact details. If you wish to discuss this further, please give us a call on 1300 10 1234 or alternatively jump on our website and you are able to chat with us via Live Chat. We hope you have a great remainder of your week.

judy r.

judy r.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Is my car still insured?

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hey Judy R, thank you so much for your question. For this particular inquiry as it is specific to your situation, it is best to contact us as per the below contact details. If you wish to discuss this further, please give us a call on 1300 10 1234 or alternatively jump on our website and you are able to chat with us via Live Chat. We hope you have a great remainder of your week.

Ndumi G.

Ndumi G.asked

How do I get a quote?

The normal way

john smith
john smith

The same way everyone does its pretty simple

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hey Ndumi G, thank you so much for your question. You are able to get a quote by calling our friendly sales team or if you would like you can get a quote yourself online here: https://www.woolworthscarinsurance.com.au/ If you wish to discuss this further, please give us a call on 1300 10 1234 or alternatively jump on our website and you are able to chat with us via Live Chat. We hope you have a great remainder of your week.

Danni J.

Danni J.asked

Woolworths Car Insurance

hi i have a question about claim procedure.i hope a could speak to a good representative.please help

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hey Danni J, thank you so much for your question. You are able to discuss the claims procedure and get any sort of clarification you need by calling our friendly claims team on the below number. If you wish to discuss this further, please give us a call on 1300 10 1234. We hope you have a great remainder of your week.

Margaret

Margaretasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

If you have an accident, can you select the repairer?

paul
paul

You can read their policy online or they will tell you if you phone.In their booklet they say they will guarantee everything if repairs are done by a repairer appointed OR approved by us.[for as long as you own the car.] There is NO protected NCB.

Zoe H.Woolworths Car Insurance

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for the question, the answer provided by Paul is correct. You have the option of obtaining a quote from your preferred repairer however it will need to be approved by our claims department before any repairs can be completed, please let us know if you have any other questions that you need assistance with, we will be more than happy to answer them. Alternatively, you can contact our friendly sales team on 1300 10 1234 and they will be able to answer any question you may have.

Rebecca G.asked

why was my claim 937709 rejected

Customer Service R.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Rebecca, I'm sorry to hear that your claim didn't go through. Please contact our claims team at 1300 10 1234 and kindly speak to one of the claims agents, for more clarification.

useless