2.6

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Kerry

KerrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Was nothing but a hassle always on the phone for more than 30 minutes whenever I had to call them

Still waiting to be reimbursed for the car hire because they wouldn’t give me one and the accident wasn’t even my fault so I won’t be staying with them for any longer than I have to

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Waste of money

They get you in with cheap rates for the 1st year then will jump up every policy that you had. They enticed me with savings on multiple policies but after the 1st year became more expensive then most other insurance companies. I have cancelled two car insurances and they will not refund any monthly payment you have already paid. I would NEVER recommend them for insurance and will be cancelling all of my 8 policies that I have with them.

Constant

ConstantSydney, NSW

Spontaneous

Very responsive, also, we agree for a good value of the car, I lodged a claim and it was quick and short time clarified all settled for the car to be fixed and I only been insured for a month

annette

annetteGippsland, VIC

Loss OF damaged FOOD

policy number 968895 power outage food damaged i put in 2 months ago ,never hear anything have spent hours on the phone unable to receive a call nor email nothing disgusting, i spoke to someone that said it had been processed and approved money would be in the bank 3 days well im still waiting and have tried calling i hung up after waiting 2 hrs its a joke you pay your monthly account and the way they treat you is shocking
regards Annette Misso

Sharon G.Woolworths Car Insurance

Never going with any of the Woolworth's insurance products

PaulaM

PaulaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not very Legal

I spoke to Woolworths insurance that I did not wish to renew 3 weeks before my renewal, then a week before renewal due, I emailed them that I did not wish to renew. But they still direct debited my account, despite my two attempts to cancel my policy. Still waiting for them to return my funds. Funny how they take their time for that.

OthmanSydney, NSW

Terrible company

0424727194, NSW, 872950
MOT104928196

Customer Service RepWoolworths Car Insurance
morogost

morogostSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with

Cheap for the first year to lure you in and then the price jumps up. They automatically took my money for the second year which I promptly cancelled because I had already taken out insurance with a different company. It has been almost 2 weeks since that cancellation and they still haven't returned my money. There is no excuse for this apart from greed and bad internal processes. An attempt to find out where my money is has resulted in a huge wait to speak to a representative. Still waiting as I complete this review.

Sucker

SuckerSydney, NSW

Zero Care Factor!!!!

Our policy had to be cancelled because the registered address was incorrect, obviously you can’t move house. Policy cancelled, refund promised, new policy started and paid for because you can’t transfer the premium paid. Four weeks now several phone calls and NO REFUND OF MY $700 DOLLARS! Thieves and extortionists.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look somewhere else. Don’t touch Woolworths for insurance

Cancelled policy in January, payment deducted from my account in March.... nothing taken out in February...... BUT I CANCELLED policy in January. The service consultant didn’t cancel my policy...
No refund given, despite me cancelling the policy. Not worth the hassle

Upset Customer

Upset CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute Disgrace

Absolute disgrace Disclosed everything etc when online obtaining my insurance then when it was time to make a claim due to malicious damage to my vehicle my claim was declined now I have damage to my car in excess of $3500

Do not deal with Woolworths Insurance.

Ladybugfunk

Ladybugfunk

Dodgey as anything

Given my car has such low km's, I have been paying them extra premium for agreed value, as the car is worth more with the low km's. They are happy to take that money but when it came time for repairs to be undertaken on the car after an accident, the assessor asked the repairer to use second hand parts on my car. That doesn't reconcile in my books. In addition, it's only once I had the accident that it occurred to me that there aren't any extras included in the policy like hire car etc. and that's why they took their time ie. weeks to approve the quote from the repairer. There is absolutely no way in the world that I will be renewing with them again. You get what you pay for and Woolworths insurance is a very low class product.

wombarra

wombarraIllawarra, NSW

Ghastly! Still waiting for car 3 months later!

Chrissy

Chrissy

Smooth Claim process

I recently had a car accident and it was my first time claiming an insurance. I was impressed with the Woolworths Car Insurance team. They were fantastic and understanding from the very beginning. The claim process over the phone went smoothly and Gada the lady I spoke with was a delight to talk to. Claim was approved within reasonable time. I was always updated with the whole process. In addition their choice of smash repairers was top notch too. My car looks brand new. Its clean from inside and out.

KoalaDon

KoalaDonQueensland, 4350

Brilliant A1

Excellent all round service! The best M/V Insurance that i have had in 40 years. I don't hesitate in recommending Woolworths insurance. My claim was dealt with very efficiently. Regards Don

rina

rinaSydney, NSW

Terrible

Rodresches

RodreschesSYDNEY

Greed and Wolworths Insurance are the winner

Claim settlement was minus Rego and CTP refund which Woolworths Insurance made an estimate. Actual refund was well short of their estimate. Claim went on forever and I was the only one constantly in contact over my claim. Very poor communication.

Amy

AmyHunter Region, NSW

Car Written off- still trying to get me to renew policy 6 months later!

This company is THE WORST car insurance you can imagine. Get ready for long waits on the phone, chasing them for your claim (mine took two months of me chasing them when I wasn’t even at-fault) and then, 6 months after your policy was ended as you car was written off with them as the insurer... you get hit up for RENEWAL of a car that no longer exists... organisational skills= zero. I’m only writing this to save people wasting their time with this company. Just. Don’t. Do. It. Zero stars.

AKM TAHREERUR R.Woolworths Car Insurance

Paid out my claim quickly

I have been with Woolworths for approximately 3yrs. I would like a cover note & quote to insure my replacement which I may get today or tomorrow.
Ford Falcon XR6 Auto 11/2010 compliance Reg No 1GYS708

Case sent to Magistrates Court for non-payment

See all Woolworths Car Insurance reviews

Steveasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Do drive less pay less unused kilometers rollover to the next year. Example if i choose 10,000 kms usage for the year & i only do 8,000 do the unused 2,000 km's give me 12,000 km's in year 2 of my policy.

Brock B.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out. You are absolutely correct; any unused kilometres will roll over onto your next policy period. Ensure you are adhering to the end odometer reading on your renewal document. We hope this helps in answering your question.

sukh

sukhasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

I have the international valid licence. Will i be able to get insurance for my car?

Brock B.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Sukh, if your international license allows you to drive within Australia, you are able to purchase Insurance for your vehicle assuming you meet our criteria. We hope this helps in answering your question.

Bev

Bevasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Who is repairer after accident

John Dough
John Dough

Unique panels, Hallam

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Bev, thanks for sharing your question. In the event of a claim, you can specify your preferred repairer for review by our Claims Team. This decision is ultimately up to our team and is determined on a case-by-case basis. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Car Insurance representatives