2.6

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

This is really inconvenient.

This is really inconvenient and worst service I had so far. I had canceled my policy and waited for refund they didn’t refund me until I found out after almost month and the reason which they gave me was really inappropriate that the customer service officer couldn’t see that I paid for policy... come on.. can anybody explain How come you get policy without paying them.. Also I have other policy which they already direct debits from my account and it’s been week still waiting for email that they discut the money and policy document. we have 3 policy with them and I would definitely canceled all of them.

AKM TAHREERUR R.Woolworths Car Insurance

car insurance

it was very easy to set up and it didn't take long to resolve my claim yes I have been with woolworths car insurance for about 2 years now and would highly recommend them

Kiara H.

Kiara H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Appalling claim process

Policy seemed like good value, until I had to make a claim. Claim has taken almost a month so far and still ongoing, car is a write off and sat in my driveway for 2.5weeks after the accident while they tried to organise towing. Tow truck driver arrived and advised car was going straight to auction, how can they sell it before they pay a claim out? Numerous calls from people In different departments who can never give an answer as to when the claim will be finalised. Very unhappy and will never insure with woolworths again. They have made a traumatic time much more difficult than it needs to be.

RAYMUND

RAYMUNDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

I have signed up for a Car insurance with gift card promo. It's been 2 months now and I haven't received what they have promised. I have called 4 times already in the span of 2 months, as they have keep promising they are working on it. They have promised again last week, but it never came. It looks nobody is taking it seriously. Imagine this is not a even an insurance claim. What more if this is the case? I'm in doubt now of they service, it seems they are worst.

AKM TAHREERUR R.Woolworths Car Insurance
Sam Bennett

Sam BennettSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible from start to finish

Very poorly handled considering I was in a high fire zone without a car. Evacuated 3 times but couldn't leave my home. Then picking up a half fixed car and having to drive over a hour to take the car back to be looked at now next week too more trips which is hitting my pocket it's a hour drive each way.

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hope you have a day to waste to speak to anyone.

Almost impossible to get hold of anyone. Spend over half an hr to the Philippines call centre and they still can't sort issues out. Then I decided I'll try the online way via chat. That was even worse 41 minutes. This was also at 0916 in the morning so I would hate to see what midday times were like when people actually have free time.

Michael H

Michael HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Insurance Company ever

I have been with Woolworths Insurance for 1 year. They are happy to take your money but when you submit a non at fault claim, they make a dozen excuses not to pursue it. I feel like they are in coherent with the other insurance company.

Not a good insurance company people. They make any excuses not to pay claims. I would not recommend Woolworths insurance or any Hollard Insurance products.

Saveta B.

Saveta B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My premium Doubled in just 3 years.

In having Woolworth car insurance for the past 3 years my comprehensive car insurance premium increased by 100%. I have never had to make a claim in my whole driving time aged 36 and in 2019 made a no fault claim (because the young guy driving had himself No insurance), so Woolworth assure me that I don't have to pay a thing. I ask the question will this effect my premium, they tell me no you have never made a claim your premium will not be effected, well come renewal time in December 2019 for a 2011 standard Toyota Corolla they are seeking $1,096.76. Amazing.
Woolworths you have just lost my trust and WILL NOT be insuring with you.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

The whole experience was utterly terrible!!!!

Dez

Dez

They have taken my money and lied to me

They billed me a month prior to the date they stated without my permission leaving me with no money in my account. I’ve been trying to get a refund for nearly 3 weeks and every time I call I get a different answer. They are dishonest thieves that can’t even give consistent information. I have lost all faith with this company.

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Insurance is good, but take too much long time to claim.

I have been with this insurance company for 2-3 years , everything is good. Only one thing is the claim is too slow, and I have to make several calls to solve one issue!

Jason

JasonNSW, 2765

Reasonable quote.

Good value insurance. When I lodged a claim, it was taking only 7-10 days to sort out everything. Good service and quick process. I have been with Woolworths insiensce for 2 years.

GoAnna

GoAnnaIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend

Just had to make a claim with them due to NSW bushfires and they where fantastic, all taken care of and paid within 24hrs! and than sent a gift card! They are amazing and have made this very stressful period just a little bit easier to deal with. thank you so much! Of all the insurance company's I've been dealing with at them moment, for cars, trucks, tools, house. They have by far been the quickest and easiest!
Will be reassuring my new vehicles with them.
Thank You !

Shaneo M.

Shaneo M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and Service

I've used this product for several cars and recently had an accident. The service was great and streamlined. My claim was resolved within a reasonable time and I was satisfied with the communication whilst the assessment was undertaken. I'll continue to use the product in the future.

Linda T

Linda TPerth, WA

Fantastic product

The support and assistance from Woolworths insurance staff was excellent, very helpful and compassionate. The claim was settled within one week of the accident.
As said the whole experience was fantastic, we had the insurance for 2+ years and have taken out a new policy .

alink6

alink6Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible service, never again! Incompetent administration during claims procedure

Ann G

Ann GAU

Lodged a claim... Was told it would take 5 days to hear back... Been 3 weeks - still waiting!!!

GO FF KK

GO FF KK

Car Insurance Online Quote

I made an online inquiry about car insurance but I wasn't keen to take up the offer i believe it was TOO costly because of the area I live in..
soon after Woolworth just never stopped sending me emails it sounded like it's by force to sign up to their insurance because I simply made a online inquiry. They're pathetic
There was no claim just a online inquiry but wasn't interested but still they kept sending email to complete the online purchase it seems like it's by force by woolworth their pathetic

WCCI Review

The Policy was great value. However the claim took over 3 months to be processed. Unfortunately, the company decided to cancel my insurance, but did not inform me until some time after. I'm still waiting for payment of the balance of my premium, and balance of the registration.

Skw

SkwHunter Region, NSW

So kind, understanding and patient

My claim was very complicated and the team at Woolworths Insurance were so understanding, kind and patient and processed my claim quickly once I was able to submit all required paper work.

See all Woolworths Car Insurance reviews

Steveasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Do drive less pay less unused kilometers rollover to the next year. Example if i choose 10,000 kms usage for the year & i only do 8,000 do the unused 2,000 km's give me 12,000 km's in year 2 of my policy.

Brock B.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Steve, thanks for reaching out. You are absolutely correct; any unused kilometres will roll over onto your next policy period. Ensure you are adhering to the end odometer reading on your renewal document. We hope this helps in answering your question.

sukh

sukhasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

I have the international valid licence. Will i be able to get insurance for my car?

Brock B.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Sukh, if your international license allows you to drive within Australia, you are able to purchase Insurance for your vehicle assuming you meet our criteria. We hope this helps in answering your question.

Bev

Bevasked

Woolworths Car Insurance

Who is repairer after accident

John Dough
John Dough

Unique panels, Hallam

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Bev, thanks for sharing your question. In the event of a claim, you can specify your preferred repairer for review by our Claims Team. This decision is ultimately up to our team and is determined on a case-by-case basis. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Car Insurance representatives