See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Woolworths Car Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (14)
    • 2-4 weeks (26)
    • 1-2 months (4)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (81) · No (0)

Happy chap
Happy chapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woolworths insurance A1company

Woolworths car insurance I was very impressed with my claim,someone backed into our new Subaru Outback in a car park and took off without any information, so we were up for the excess, the insurance claim was so easy,did it over the phone,put in the report ,got a claim no. Next went to our own smash repair,he put in the quote next day accessor passed it quite a big repair, was done within a week. Could not have asked for any better service A1 company Many thanks.

Samir
SamirSouthwest, VIC

Good experience

My experience was good with Woolies car insurance. They provided me with the right level of assistance post accident to ensure settlement is done swiftly. Only negative is the wait time once a call is placed but could be improved by establishing a call back system. I am likely to re insure with them once I get a new car. This is an excellent product - Woolworths Drive Less Pay Less, as I don't drive that much.

Lynnie
Lynnie

Woolworths are customer focused

I currently have 9 policies with WW. 4 houses, 4 cars, one contents. This is my 3rd year and eventually moved them all over. I have read the PDS and its very comprehensive and similar to other insurers. I currently work and sell insurance but can not compete in the pricing, even with a staff discount.

paulhowrah tasmania

Best price.

I checked 4 insurers & WW were cheapest next to Aus. Seniors, who I now find rate much better, despite both using Hollard Insurance underwriting. Check with both as they have great policies, particularly if you drive low distances per year, however, they DO NOT have protected N.C.B.

paul

Disappointed you do not have a "protected" NCB like most insurers, to reward my long term driving record. Will stick with you if you do next year.

Notatfault
NotatfaultSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for

The call centre staff are not consistent. Ring 3 times, speak to 3 staff members and get 3 different answers. Management need to implement better training to ensure customers only need to call once

Terry Gibbs
Terry Gibbs

Can't fault it.

I have nothing but praise for Woolworth's Insurance the way all was handled, & the quickness of
settlement.
There was no problem with the staff, who were very professional each, & every way.

Deidre Thompson
Deidre ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

FANTASTIC SERVICE

I was involved in an accident as I was not at fault but the at fault driver had insurance through racq. Woolworths could not do enough to help I spoke to an Australian lady who put my claim through waived my excess as I was not at fault I have had my car assessed and booked in within 4 days they are the best. Very understanding very happy with Woolworths insurance once again thank u Woolworths for the peace of mind and awesome service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers

Great service best we have had

We found it easy to apply on line and value for money and cheaper than the rest.the online help was very helpfull and their knowledge was outstanding,and pleased by response time

Bemish
BemishSouth East Queensland, QLD

So thankful for Woolworths Insurance

Thanks to the claims team and the accessor who sorted my problem with my original repairer.
My car was then promptly taken to one of Woolworths repairers for a great result.

Hi Bemish,

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted to know that your interaction with our claims team was so positive and that you experienced great customer service experience. Once again thank you for your review.

Peard Family
Peard FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good car insurance at low prices

We have used Woolworths Insurance for a few years now with no problems at all. Recently have had to use the roadside assistance and they have been very helpful. Assistance have rang us and we've been seen to within the hour. Any issues we have had with them have been resolved. Even given gift cards if we come to them with cheaper insurance quotes or even just saying we will look else.

Zoe H.Woolworths Car Insurance

People Interaction was SPOT ON.

Problems with online claim forgotten as all following interaction with staff ( Claim officer, damage assessor and finally TL Claim/ settlement officer) was EXCELLENT.
All staff I had contact with were courteous, helpful and very Professional leading to prompt and painless resolution of my claim.

Amazing

Recently I had an accident and have been going through a distressing time. The wonderful staff at woolies insurance where fast in their response and so kind and understanding. Cannot thank them enough.

MP Singh
MP SinghSydney, NSW

Overall very professional service

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent service

Excellent service. My claim was handle very well and everything was explained. I couldnt get my car to the repairer so they organised a tow truck to pick the car up and drop it back.Would highly recommend.

Kez
KezSydney, NSW

Claims Team

Alina from claims was amazing. As it was my 1st accident in over 20 yrs of driving i had no idea what needed to be done. She explained everything perfectly and was very understanding to my situation

Understanding & communicative

They were fabulous getting the insurance was easy and when I needed to make a claim they listened and helped me anyway they could
I was so impressed that when we got a replacement vehicle we went with them again

Description of claim handling

Lodging of claim by phone. Was OK
Handling of claim was good with good help via email as phone contact practically impossible because of excessive waiting time
Payment of claim relatively expedite but deduction calculation questionable
Still waiting for official letter of write off to give to RMS for refund of green slip
I did NOT insure the new used car I bought with them, guess why.

Good service

Easy to work with, no issues with the way you can apply for the payment and the time you have emailed me and then send me the payment for my account

Good service

Was able to complete all requests in a timely manner. Always looking for better deals. This year Woolworths was what worked best for me. No problems so far. Would recommend.

Rachelwebb
RachelwebbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely perfect!

Timely manner, professional and informative. Everyone I’ve spoken to so far has given me all the information I was seeking. 2 days after making my claim, I got a phone call from Aleesha letting me know it’s been assessed and where to go from now. She was amazing (definitely needs a pay rise lol). I will never use another insurance company.

WW Customer ServiceWoolworths Car Insurance

Hi Rachel, we do appreciate your positive feedback regarding your claim and the experience that was provided. We would like to thank you for your time and appreciate your patience.

5 STAR

I appreciated the ease of online claiming and prompt processing of my claim. Upon processing of my claim I received an informative text message. Well done! I also have Woolworths pet insurance which I am also very happy with.

Zoe H.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Christine, Apologies for the delayed response. We are glad to hear that you have had a great experience with our claims department and with your pet insurance. Thank you for the positive review.

JoeSydney, NSW

I need my car for helping my 7 grandkids about town and other special needs.

George Mcallister
George McallisterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dont know

I George Mc allister woul like to thank you on the way service in regards to repairs to our car XPS149
has bean handled and the speed in which it was orginiced but diapoited to be told by the car repairer
that there is an exes to pay when we have not talked about this yet. I would like to point out that Dorothy
recieved a rear bump to rear bumber bar as such repairs and where this driver came from Dorothy dos not know and may not be as he has saide.

WW Customer ServiceWoolworths Car Insurance

Thanks George, We have organised someone from Claims to contact you to advise you of the next steps. Yo should expect someone to contact you within 48 business days.

OBX
OBXSydney

Excellent Value & Great Customer Service!!!!

We recently experienced great customer service with Maria from the Lodgement Team. We had to lodge a claim through Woolworths Car Insurance. Spoken to Maria who was very professional & knew the process extremely well. Step by step, she was able to guide us through & have our claim submitted with within one hour. My wife who was involved in the accident & was still at shock at the time of putting through the claim. However, Maria managed to calm her down by at the end of the claim. Overall the premium we paid was a great value and the level of Customer Service that we received was First Class. I would strongly recommend Woolworths Car Insurance with confidence.

Worth the money

I'm currently in the process with a claim and im happy with the customer service, it has been annoying having to call up and wait on hold for 50min each time in order to get statuses on the claim but i wasnt expecting much more with the amount im paying. Everyone i've spoken to has been really nice and i'm about to find out the verdict on my claim early next week. They have also processed the reimbursement for the hire car within a matter of minutes after me following up. For anyone thinking about going with woolworths, do it but be prepared to follow up and wait on hold :)

Zubair W.Woolworths Car Insurance