See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Woolworths Car Insurance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (11)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (12) · No (0)
Raanipura
RaanipuraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Question before I sign up with you. QLD

Can you advise where the call centre is located. Also, I note from one review that there was some difficulty in getting a policy canceled. Is this something I can expect as well. Your quote is spot on for price, but sometimes the old adage of "If it's too good to be true, it probably is" can sometimes be true. Just want to check before I sign. Cheers

Insurance claim madeNo
Woolworths Car Insurance
Kevin V.Woolworths Car Insurance

Thanks for your query. Please reply to the private message so I can follow up on your query.

George
Georgecockburn

Not Clear on the phone, and bad communication.

I have edited my review from a 1* to a 3* based on an amicable agreement with Woolies, but I would reccomend going through the small print very carefully to anyone.

Insurance claim madeYes
Woolworths Car Insurance
Kevin V.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi George, thank you for updating your review. Glad we could reach an amicable agreement. Regards Kevin

Other Car Insurance