Woolworths Comprehensive Car Insurance

Listing monitored by Woolworths Car Insurance

5 questions from our users

Shane G.asked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

How long between determining a rite-off and recieving a pay out

Moe S.
Moe S.

4-5 months ar least

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Do you mean write-off and receiving ?

Terryasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Got a quote, and it was better than 5 other insurers. However, looking at all the negative reviews, I would have to have rocks in my head if I went with them.

Elliott R.
Elliott R.

The pricing is so attractive but the cover just isn't worth it in my experience. Any issue with the claims and it takes days to get a reply and they dont seem to want to help. Suncorp insurance seems to be the best cover although its a little pricey

Terry

I've been with Youi for quite a few years now and have always had good customer service when I go about renewing my policy. We go through the same dance each year where they send me a policy with the premium increased, I negotiate and get it down a bit and come away feeling like they have done me a favour!
I am sure that many people would be devastated to find out how much their vehicle is NOT worth, mainly because people have a love affair with their vehicle. To find that my Ford Territory Ghia is only worth 4.5K (165K on the clock) and they are asking 11% of that for a premium is a bit of a shock.

Trent M.
Trent M.asked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have has the same experience as other people on this site. This is beyond disgusting. I need to find 6 people to start a class action. Would you be interested in joining so it adds more weight and gets media attention? Anyone please private message me.

Natalia J.asked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

How much is a 1000k's cost when you go over your quota of kilometers?

wombarra
wombarra

Not sure. I think it was something like $95.83 for 5000km extra or $127 for unlimited extra

Fired Up
Fired Up

Can you ring them ?

They wouldn't tell me

Jarrad
Jarradasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Just want some understanding. When doing your car comprehensive insurance it asks when did you obtain your full drivers licence then when I click info it only states that your learner licence/permit isn't included so does this mean by me being on my provisional 1 licence then that's classed as a full licence ??

Michael H
Michael H

I wouldn’t go with Woolworths Insurance. They are the worst company to deal with.

Woolworths Car Insurance
Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hello Jarrad, Thank you for your question in regards to our quoting system. So that is correct we require the first year that you acquired a provisional license or a license that is valid to drive within Australia. Please bear in mind that we do not consider a Learners Permit as a license. If there is anything else we can assist you with or you would like our assistance with a quote please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 10 1234 or if you go to our website there is a Live Chat function available to speak with one of our friendly staff.

See all Woolworths Car Insurance questions