Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance (Domestic)

Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance (Domestic)

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy Customer

Poor Service

The website seems to have intermittent issues where it'll take payment but not issue any policy. The call centre staff seem unable or unwilling to provide assistance. Every call promised the world but they've yet to deliver on anything promised.

Perhaps it's worth reviewing your business contingency plans to ensure when problems occur with the website, that the business can handle the backlog of applications in a suitable timeframe.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Insurance Cover ForAdult
Woolworths Travel Insurance
Zoe H.Woolworths Travel Insurance
Mae

MaeSydney

Easy minor claim processed quickly

I always take out domestic travel insurance when I travel and hire a car. My flight ended up being cancelled and I had to quickly buy another to get me back on track for my holiday. Lucky I had purchased comprehensive WW policy, so with all my documents sent through the claim was processed very quickly. WW were easy to deal with and completely professional, would easily purchase travel insurance from them again.

Insurance claim madeYes