Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance (Overseas)

Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance (Overseas) (page 2 of 2)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (6)
    • 2-4 weeks (4)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (11) · No (3)
Natalie

NatalieALBION PARK

Great Service and Product

I have used Woolworths Insurance 4-5 times now. This time I had to make a claim and cancel our holiday.
Woolworths insurance was great. Each time I had a query and contacted them by phone, every person I spoke to was helpful, kind and courteous. Then after lodging the claim, the continued communication kept you knowing what was happening. It was a matter of a days the claim was settled and the funds were in my account. Simple and brilliant. Would choose Woolworths travel insurance in the future and continue to highly recommend it to other travellers. A BIG THANK YOU!

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Comprehensive yet cost effective policy with a very easy and efficient claims process

I purchased the comprehensive policy for a recent trip to Bali, the premium was approx. $66 with a $100 excess. I ended up getting sick and needing to see a doctor....$430 later. I lodged the claim online while I was still away and the claim was processed and deposited within my bank account within 5 days. I wont hesitate choosing Woolworths travel insurance for my next trip.

Steve S

Steve SMallee

Competitive policy. Easy to claim.

We purchased our comprehensive Woolworths policy online because they were very competitive. While in Scotland, we had a death back home in Australia. Returned for the funeral and then resumed our trip. Two different claims, one for cancellation fees for the part of the trip we missed and one for unexpected costs in getting home and back to resume the trip were paid in full. Very happy with the email communication.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance (Overseas) compares to other Travel Insurance

Lost my items on the trip and got my claim declined showing that items were left unattended in a pub

This is the biggest scam of this century. I lost my items in Thailand in a tuk tuk... and my claim got declined showing that the item were left unattended in a public place. Are you for real!!!!!

Who wants to go through all the hassle???

I am going to go to consumer affairs...

You guys need to be stopped....

Scammers...

Lyndon WWoolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Jamil,
Please respond to our private message.
Thank you.

Anna

AnnaSydney

Never Never Again buy or recommend Woolworths Travel Insurance , Poor call Center support, Slow resp

See all Woolworths Travel Insurance reviews