Woolworths Essentials Clay Cat Litter

Woolworths Essentials Clay Cat Litter

See the Best Pet Litter in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sylvia

SylviaHobart, TAS

Highly smell absorbent litter compared to pricey Breeder's Choice

I have one Burmese kitty and two jumbo trays in my bathroom/laundry for her. I used to buy expensive Breeder's Choice litter paper pellets for a few years - it just gets too stinky too quickly and you need to replace it too often. On a whim, I bought Woolworth's clay cat litter never having bought a clay form before. It looks like little rocks and they break down when wet and forms clay in the bottom of the trays. I place about 10cm depth of clay litter into the two trays. The clay rocks have a faint clay smell, you can't detect this smell.

Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst cat litter ever!

The big orange lightweight clay cat litter is horrible.....Smelly & messy, my 3 cats hate it... I would never recommend this product as it’s so bad & doesn’t absorbed into lumpy

Gavin Butler

Gavin Butlerasked

date 5/8 W- shepparton 15l no stock .-- 5/8 W - Kyabram 15l no stock. 5/8 W- Mooroopna 1 bag in stock. Why the shortage??? over several months.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives

CategoryPet Litter