Woolworths Mobile Questions & Answers

414 questions from our users

Kell c

Kell casked

How do I cancel a mobile account?

Milt

Miltasked

can I have two phones on one account with Woolworths mobile

Dear Milt,

Thank you for your enquiry.

A customer with a Woolworths Mobile account can only have 1 device linked to 1 mobile service number. If you wish to have 2 devices you would need to have 2 mobile service numbers linked to the account.

If you need assistance applying for a new plan, one of our friendly customer service agents can assist over the phone. Please dial 1300 513 661 our lines are open from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday AEST, and on Weekends 10am to 4pm AEST. Or you can add your desired plan to your cart online and check out as a new or returning customer using your log-in details.

Kind Regards,

Diane

Dianeasked

Can I Upgrade my cell phone without waiting until the end of my current plan?

Dear Diane,

Thank you for your enquiry. Generally speaking, you can upgrade your handset at any time of your contracted period. However, in order to upgrade, you would need to pay off your current handset Early Termination Charge (ETC) + any open invoices.

If you would like more information specific to your account, please contact us directly via our website https://mobile.woolworths.com.au/ our webchat is available from 9am to 7pm AEST Monday to Friday. And on Weekends 10am to 4pm AEST.

Salsenecki

Salseneckiasked

how to set up voicemail? what is the pin number?

Dear Salsenecki,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding voicemail. Our default password is 366101.

To enable/disable your voicemail, simply login to your 'My Account' or the Mobile Application, go to 'Settings' then 'Voicemail' and select enable or disable. Disabling allows you to prevent calls from being forwarded to your voicemail and will also stop the SMS alerts that notify you of new messages. It won't impact any messages already saved to your voicemail service. You still be able to access your voicemail by dialling 101 even if you choose to disable it here.

Parnika M.

Parnika M.asked

Hi when are you guys getting eSim

fred f
fred f

Next year

Claire

Claireasked

Hi I just recently got a plan/sim with Woolworths but it said that I had to wait 10 days to get the unlimited calls and texting. How do I know when I have that? I messaged my Mum today as its the 10th day (not including the day we set it up) and it sent through does that mean I have my calls and texting now? Or how do I know

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your Woolworths Mobile service you recently activated.

We would love the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further. We have sent you a personal message, we look forward to your reply.

Woolworths Mobile Team.

Ramakrishna B.

Ramakrishna B.asked

Hi Team,
I observed calls are going to 61141 number with out my knowledge.Could you please let me know why calls are going?
I can see this information in mobile app Usage Details .I try to reach customer number 1300101234 but no luck.

Josh B.

The number is on their website somewhere in the complaint process

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thank you for your enquiry. The number 614141 is your voicemail. If you are dialling 141 to check your voicemail you will see this number in your usage history via the Woolworths Mobile application.

If you would like further information on viewing your usage history please see the link below to our FAQs page.

Kind Regards,
- Terry

Tim

Timasked

How do i contact someone? I called the woolworths mobile number and it will not allow me to speak to an actual person. I Have a few questions about upgrading as I'm at the end of my contract but this lack of support is leaning me towards cancellation of my account. Frustrating!

Josh B.

You don't... From my experience.
After trawling through their FB page, and their website, I seen a 1300 posted by their social bots somewhere in the FB comments, and after a deep dive on the WWM website, hidden deep within their "Legals" page you will stumble across their "complaint handling policy" (oh the hypocrisy). Do yourself a favour and do not read a word of it other than the part with the same 1300 being dished out on FB... Different to the one they give here.

Ps: try not reading anything in the Legals page, it will only anger you. They do the opposite of what they claim, the real scary thing is that they seem to be completely obviously about it!

Theresia T.Woolworths Mobile

Dear Tim

Please provide us with your best contact number and time to call. We will get someone from our Team to reach out to you. Alternatively to can email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or calll 1300 793 417 Regards Woolworths Mobile team

keeplachlan

keeplachlanasked

I have just put a $10 starter kit in my sons new phone. I want to do a $20 recharge and get the 18gb for hhow do i do this?

Hi Keeplachlan,

Thank you for reaching out via Product Review in relation to activating a Woolworths Mobile PrePaid Starter Pack.

To activate, simply go onto the Woolworths Mobile Website https://mobile.woolworths.com.au click "activate" and select the $20.00 Starter pack and continue through the activation process.

If you require assistance on the day use web chat for assistance and our Customer Care Team will be happy to assist.

We look forward to connecting you to the Woolworths Mobile Network!

Kevvie

Kevvieasked

how do i extend the message bank ring time on my phone

Hi Kevvie,

Thank you for posting via Product Review in relation to your Woolworths Mobile Account and we can confirm all voicemail settings can be enabled, disabled or reset via the Mobile App.

Our Customer Care Team is readily available via webchat on the Woolworths Mobile Website https://mobile.woolworths.com.au, email us Customer Care Team at mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or call us 1300 101 234 and follow the prompts to Mobile.

We this assists in resolving your concerns and we look forward to keeping you connected to the Woolworths Mobile Network!

Joel F.

Joel F.asked

Hello,
I have a Galaxy S10e and have been using it for about 6 months now. Is there a way I can Trade or upgrade my galaxy S10e to a regular Galaxy S10 or S10+ reasonably easily?

Thanks,
Joel

Hi Joel,

Thank you for choosing Woolworths Mobile and for posting via Product Review.

There is an option to re-contract onto a new 24 or 36 Month Post Paid Handset plan, however, the remaining unpaid handset payments would apply to your next invoice for your previous commitment.

Should you require more information or assistance our Customer Care team is available via webchat on the mobile website, email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or call 1300 101 234 and follow the prompts to Mobile.

We look forward to keeping you connected to the Woolworths Mobile Network!

Kal

Kalasked

Hi,
If I go for a plan in Woolworths mobile plan,whether can I get a locked phone or unlocked phone?

luckyjen

luckyjenasked

I just purchased a $20 pre-paid sim however I tried to activate it on your site and it seems that I need to provide my credit card details? Is it necessary?

Hi Luckyjen,

Thank you for reaching out to Woolworths Mobile via Product Review.

We can confirm all Pre Paid Woolworths Mobile Starter Packs require a saved credit/debit card to activate the SIM and for automated recharges.

Once your service has activated, your payment details can be removed once logged into the Mobile App or My Account on the Woolworths Mobile Website.

Should you require more assistance please contact our Customer Care team via webchat in the App or website, email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or call 1300 101 234 and follow the prompts to Mobile.

Judith D

Judith Dasked

Hi, I have been a long term woolworths customer. I cancelled a mobile plan in Feb this year however, I am in urgent need of reactivating my old number to have access to that number again. Have web chatted and phoned but am getting inconsistent information. Surely there is a way to reactivate an old service?

Hi Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Woolworths Mobile via Product Review.

We have sent you a private message so we can contact you and discuss this matter further.

We look forward to speaking with you and seeing what can be done in relation to your Woolworths Mobile Account.

Albert

Albertasked

contract ended what now

Hi Albert,

Thank you for reaching out via Product Review in regards to your Woolworths Mobile Account.

If your Post Paid Plan is now over and you are still connected to the network, there are options to move onto our current Post Paid Plans via the Woolworths Mobile Website https://mobile.woolworths.com.au

Simply select the plan size which suits (and handset if required) the log in as a returning customer and continue through the application process.

We recently introduced a new options to move a Post Paid Plan onto a Pre Paid Account and should you require more information please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 101 234 (follow the prompts to Mobile), email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or webchat via the Woolworths Mobile Website OR Help & Support link in the Mobile App

Suss

Sussasked

Is the coverage 3g or 4g internet when im buying the extra small plan with a phone?

tarn
tarn

4g not great coverage good deal if not congested area

Hi Suss,

Thank you for reaching out via Product Review in relation to our Woolworths Mobile Networks.

Smartphones are only as smart as the network they're on and that's why Woolworths Mobile uses parts of Telstra's 4G and 3G network, covering over 23 million Australians*. That's an incredible 1.59 million square kilometres of coverage.

For a more detailed view of our network coverage for 3G and 4G Networks, please use the Woolworths Mobile Website https://mobile.woolworths.com.au/coverage and change mode from Standard to Detailed, please note, the coverage disclaimer also on this page.

Should you require more information or assistance please reach out to our Customer Care Team via webchat (Mobile App or Website), email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or call us on 1300 101 234 and follow the prompts to Woolworths Mobile.

Adam

Toph A.

Toph A.asked

Are there any plans for getting WiFi calling on Woolworths Mobile?

Since there have been recent "upgrades" to the local Telstra tower, our service has deteriorated greatly to the point in only having certain areas within the house where we can make and receive calls.

WiFi calling would improve our experience exponentially.

Hi Toph A.

Thank you for reaching out via Product Review in regards to our Woolworths Mobile Network.

As Woolworths Mobile operates its own network which uses parts of Telstra 3/4G lines for connection, at this stage we are unable to access WiFi calling.

Should you require more information please reach out to our Customer Care Team on 1300 101 234 following the prompts to Mobile, email is at mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or webchat on the website or Mobile App.

Adam

Trish

Trishasked

Hi. Does Woolworths mobile support WiFi calling? I've recently started a plan with Woolworths mobile, I've selected the Samsung A70, but wifi calling doesnt seem to work .

mummy2two
mummy2two

Actually I don't know sorry

Hi Trish,

Thank you for choosing Woolworths Mobile and for reaching out via Product Review.

As Woolworths Mobile oprtates our own virtual network which uses Parts of Telstra 3/4G Network, at this stage our Woolworths Mobile network does not have access to WiFi calling.

Should you require more information or assistance please reach out to our Customer Care Team via webchat in the Mobile App or website, email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or call our Customer Care Team on 1300 101 234 and follow the prompts to Woolworths Mobile.

Yuki C.

Yuki C.asked

I activated my $30 sim card completely live chat with customer service followed all the instructions I still can't get the service! Always show unregistered network!!!

Ang

Honestly a brilliant network
Make sure Sim is correct
Fiddly lil thing

Hi Yuki C.

Thank you for reaching out via Product Review and we do apologise in the delay in response.

Should you require our Customer Care for assistance please use the Woolworths website or Mobile app for webchat, email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au or call our Customer Care Team on 1300 101 234 and follow the prompts to Woolworths Mobile.

Liz C.

Liz C.asked

I got a Telstra Lite Smart phone from Woolies but there was no instruction manual. Very hard to work things out without it. Where can I get one please?

Peard Family
Peard Family

Hi I'm sure all instruction manuals are online. Any questions you have about your phone you can ask goggle how to work it all out. I have done this with my phone, I got an oppo R17 pro with Woolworths, I haven't had any issues. Used goggle for anything I wasn't sure of how to use or find on my phone. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Mobile representatives