Woolworths Mobile

Woolworths Mobile (page 2 of 31)

Awful . Worse company ever for mobile .

Everytime I try to use the live chat or call the assistence I've put on hols for hours .
Every time a problem with the billing and when i change my mobile support it s been a night mare and been charge 2twice for no reason .
80 dollars per month for 4 giga . Schokimg

Plan Cost per Month: $80.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Hi Kety, Thank you for your feedback and we do apologise about the payment issues you have experienced. We have made changes to the Woolworths Mobile App which we recommend downloading and logging into. This can be used to update all saved card details for automated payments to be completed. Regards Adam Woolworths Mobile Team

They'd get zero stars if I could give that!

I recently changed providers after being with Woolworths mobile for 2 years. Their coverage & speeds have dropped dramatically lately. You can't actually speak to someone when you have a concern with your bill. Even when you call the 1300 phone number you are hung up on after selecting many options and are diverted to the website to do 'live chat'. Whoever is on the other end is rude. I had an issue not being able to log into my account to pay a final figure because they are no longer my carrier, and after typing this 5 times to the operator they still did not understand. Still kept telling me to log in online. Customer service is now non existent. This left me really annoyed due to unnecessarily wasting so much of my time with no solution to my problem.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $80.00
Included Data per Month:5 GB
Hi Tamara, Thank you for your feedback in relation to your Woolworths Mobile Account and in relation to making any final payment. Located on your invoice is your Woolworths Mobile Account number and to finalise any outstanding invoice please use the Woolworths Mobile Website https://mobile.woolworths.com.au click pay invoice, enter account number then use a valid credit or debit card on file. Alternatively, on every invoice issues is a copy of your Bpay Details for a direct Bank Transfer, please note, it may take 3 business days to be received. We appreciate your time with Woolworths Mobile and should you require assistance please reach out via chat on the website, email mobilecare@woolworths.com.au of call 1300 101 234 for the next available agent. Regards Adam Woolworths Mobile Team

Good value, good customer service

I've been on Woolworths mobile twice, once years back on postpaid and now on prepaid. It's a nice cost effective way to use basically Telstra's network in most areas but their unique greatness to me is the customer support they offer through the Whirlpool forums.

Their offering is sensible and good value and their mobile app is well designed and can achieve most things you need to do. Data speeds and reliability in my area have been great and have been no different to Telstra themselves.

Plan Cost per Month: $50.00
Hi Trut, Thank you for choosing Woolworths Mobile again as a PrePaid Customer for a 2nd time! Smartphones are only as smart as the network they’re on, that’s why Woolworths Mobile uses parts of Telstra's 4G and 3G network, covering over 23 million Australians*. That's an incredible 1.59 million square kilometres of coverage. Have a great day and we are pleased you are connected again on the network! Regards Adam Woolworths Mobile Team

Wonderful

From needing to stand on the road to take calls while on another network I can now sit in my lounge and talk.
Also the pre pay International deal has been a God send with sick relatives in NZ I am able to talk as long as I like. All for $30.

Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hi Rodtrish, Thank you for your feedback! What a wonderful review of your service with Woolworths Mobile. Thank you for taking the time to share your word :) Woolworths Mobile.

Not able to cancel auto recharge because cannot set up password for Woolworths Mobile App :(

I purchased the $50 Happy Family Mobile Pack and successfully activated the new sim card and new mobile number. I was not happy with the fact that there was no way to opt out of providing your credit card information for the auto recharge during the sim activation process. So reluctantly I provided my credit card number with the hope of canceling the auto recharge in the Woolworths Mobile App. I have tried over 10 times now to set up a password in order to use the Woolworths Mobile App to no avail. Woolworths would send me a url link via email to set up a new password and every time I enter the new password details I would encounter the same red error message at the top of the page saying "The link used to access the update page was invalid." and would not allow me to set up a new password and therefore not allow me to log in to the Woolworths Mobile App in order to cancel the auto recharge. I have tried more than 10 times to contact Woolworths Mobile through their Live Chat and every time it says that they are not available right now. I have also tried contacting Woolworths Mobile on their 1665 free toll number and was every time directed by the automated message to go to the Live Chat. This has been a very frustrating start as a brand new customer of Woolworths Mobile :(

Plan Cost per Month: $50.00
Included Data per Month:35 GB

Seriously the worst customer service I've encountered

Coverage was ok the issue is contacting them. 24 month plan finished April, have been invoiced for next month same amount (phone repayment and usage, 24 month plan, 24 invoices all paid, should be end of contract.) Called: go through the usual options, press 5, press 3 then when i get to billing enq. it says "...use the app" there's no way of actually talking to someone. Have a call back service attached to this number, 3 hours later i get the call back - no one calling - just put me on hold for 58 mins until I hung up. Live chat yesterday over 3 hours waiting for someone, i couldn't wait any longer, today tried a number of times with live chat ( a combined wait of over 4 hours) and nothing. eventually got to talk to someone on chat, only for them to be condescending and arrogant. telling me to pay the next bill (the 25th invoice on a 24 month plan - basic common sense should tell them something is amiss here.) I know all telcos have their problems but honestly, this is by far the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Used to be very good - sadly now overpriced with less coverage.

Stayed with Woolworths because the coverage included overseas calls and SMS,s . These after a while were no longer avsilable for unknown reasons, but the plan (XL) @ $45.00 per month remained the same.
Changed to Aldi who have what I require re overseas calls etc for the same price.

Plan Cost per Month: $45.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Dear Pathud, Thank you for your feedback. Our new plans were introduced as a focus towards more data for all customers. It is sad to hear our old plans suited your needs better and you have recently out-ported. We would love for you to reconsider Woolworths Mobile in the future as we take our customers feedback to work towards plans for all needs. We have passed your feedback onward to the business. Thank you, Woolworths Mobile.

The network is horrible

It is really often 3G or H+ only, and the support is horrible, you don't know where to find support service.
On their website, it says download speed 50Mbps. But I only got 10Mbps, I tested on different location from CBD to my home, no where can get higher than this number.
Wants to get a better life, avoid woolworths mobile!!

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Hi John, I am disappointed to hear about your data speed, allow us to investigate this further. I have sent you a PM requesting further information. We look forward to your response, we hope you have a great long weekend. Woolworths Mobile.

Better than expected – much to my surprise

As most of the other Telcos reviewed on 'Product Review' have been completely trashed (and rightly so); I thought I'd give some rare credit where it's due. My approval for my Samsung Note9 was surprisingly painless; the handset was delivered on time; and I appreciate the fact that they have an app that actually works. Other pros:
* Half the price of Telstra ...
* Yet you get the benefit of the Telstra network
* Billing is easy and straightforward
* Generous data allowances
* Excellent 4G LTE connectivity (undoubtedly due to the fact that they use Telstra's network)

Plan Cost per Month: $66.00
Included Data per Month:5 GB
Hi Mark B, Thank you for your review we are glad to hear your transition with Woolworths Mobile has been smooth and hope you have a great long weekend, Kind Regards, Woolworths Mobile

Got ripped off.

CONS
- a week after signing up, other providers were offering fabulous offers, much better than mine.

- Woolworths didnt offer free data on any streaming services at time of signup.

- 4GB/month is crap. $55/month. S7 Edge. Sept 2017 sign up.

- will be looking to cancel my contract early.

PROS
- data & reception speeds are excellent.

Plan Cost per Month: $55.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Hi Robert, Thank you for your feedback! We currently do not offer free data streaming on our services although hopefully it will be a service available for us to offer our customers in the future. We do have new Family plans in which offers more data to check out these deals please visit https://mobile.woolworths.com.au/ or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 101 234 option 5 option 3 to discuss your options with the relevant department. We hope you have a great long weekend and look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind Regards, Roselynn

Very poor customer service don't waste your time or money

Don't bother with Woolworths prepared it's a total waste of time very poor customer service waited over 35 minutes to be told that you are required to have a credit card to activate

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Hi Beau, We are sorry to hear about your experience with activating your Prepaid SIM Card. Our Prepaid activation process would require for you to have a credit card on your account to activate the service, in which you can remove at any time. We apologise for the inconveniences this matter may have caused. Kind Regards, Woolworths Mobile

Prepaid is a rip off

The last two times I have brought a voucher they have not worked so I have had to buy another. So instead of it costing me $30 a month it is costing me $60. I cannot afford to stay with Woolworths . They are a big wealthy corporation and ripping people off by ensuring a number of their vouchers do not work and forcing us to buy another voucher just to keep our phones active. Disgraceful company

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Hi Michelle S, We are sorry to hear about your experience with recharging your service. We would like to investigate these voucher issues you have been experiencing, I have sent you a PM requesting further information. Kind Regards, Woolworths Mobile.

Will never sign up a plan with them again

Signed up to a new plan early this year. Within 1 month was having problems with a faulty phone. No customer service, oppo want to take away phone for a week to check it and Woolworths can't do anything for me. I just want a new phone, don't want to have to live with and pay off a faulty phone for next 2 years. But have no choice. Not impressed with their service, or complete lack thereof. Also spoke to a very smarmy and condescending customer service representative, who just wanted to win argument rather than be of assistance. Will never renew or get another plan with these people again.

Plan Cost per Month: $45.00
Included Data per Month:2.5 GB
Hi LSR, We apologise for the experience you have had with Woolworths Mobile thus far. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and assist in every way we can with your faulty handset and delivering a positive experience for the next two years of your contact. We have sent you private message to gain further information. Thank you, Woolworths Mobile.Thank you but I have not received any message as yet. I would really appreciate contact from a representative.Hi LSR, We have received your response, thank you. We will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you, Woolworths Mobile

Horrible customer service

I am still waiting for Woolworths Mobile to port my number, 2 weeks after receiving my new phone. No one has ever answered when I've called their call centre, even after waiting on hold for hours at a time.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Hi Nittaya, Thank you for reaching out, we have had a huge influx of calls over the past weeks due to a high demand on our latest products. We have sent you a private message to gain your personal details. Thank you, Woolworths Mobile.

Got my S10+ earlier than expected.

Network is great since it is under telstra. Just got a delay on the porting not sure if it was because the sim was already inserted when they ported it.

Plan Cost per Month: $85.00
Included Data per Month:22 GB
Hi Alma, Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you are loving our network and your service has ported over. Have a great day! Woolworths Mobile.

Easy contract set up & great value

Easiest on line account set up.
Handset delivered in two days. Porting number was seamless. Great coverage using the telstra network but at an affordable price. Ex Telstra customer who is happy I switched

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Dear Carla.E, We love hearing your feedback and thank you for taking the time to send your experience! We are so happy that your new handset and plan is all set up, and ready for the weekend ahead :) Thank you, Woolworths Mobile.

This is my second plan with Woolworths mobile. We have never had any issues with our phones or plans. The few times we've had to contact the support team have been dealt with quickly and professionally. Thankyou

Plan Cost per Month: $60.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hi Elizabeth, We love hearing feedback, and thank you for providing your positive thoughts about our team. Welcome to the next few years with Woolworths Mobile, we are happy you are apart of our family. Thank you, Woolworths Mobile.

Nothing but excellent all round service

I have just re-contracted with Woolworths mobile. I am now into my 3rd year with this service. I have not experienced any network or data problems at all with either of the 2 phones under contract. I chose to just use a sim only contract this time as I feel my phones are still very good to use and didn't need upgrading. Jasper, from customer service made the change of contracts easy and quick. I only have had contact with customer service twice..once for the original contract and with Jasper for my current one and I can only praise those assistants for being efficient, knowledgeable and very friendly. Well done Woolworths.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hi Michelle, We are so happy you are enjoying our service and handsets. We thank you for your feedback and look forward to many years ahead! We are so glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with our agent Jasper, we have shared your compliment with the Mobile Team. Thank you, Woolworths Mobile.

Why are Woolworths using Product Review to steer complaints away from view of other readers???

Why are Woolworths using Product Review site as a Customer Contact Point? This isn't what this site is meant to be used for.
Woolworths Mobile has hundreds upon hundreds of bad reviews on this site & they're just treating this as an extension of their business.
I thought this site was for customers to share experiences. Woolworths is woeful & the very type of company we're suppose to be helping others avoid.

Warning - not recommended

Had to leave because calls kept dropping out due to insufficient reception. Online help is an absolute joke and they don't care, which is why I will not be picking Woolies ever again.

Included Data per Month:15 GB
Hi Warren, I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us and l am disappointed to hear about the Interactions you have had with our support team. I will be sending you a PM shortly requesting for information to have these reviewed. I look forward to your response. Regards, Roselynn

my wife bought a$30 woolworths sim card. We followed the instructions and we can not actiate it. we keep getting emails saying We’ve been unable to transfer your mobile number. is there any way we can reset the sim card and start the process again.
Hi Liz D, Thank you for your enquiry, we are able to reset your SIM Card in order for you activate this SIM Card again. To contact us you can do so using our live chat service alternatively you can log into the Woolworths Mobile App and assign yourself a new number to have your service up and running. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Roselynn

Hi, I I'm currently on a contract with Woolworths mobile and I'm planning on getting a watch with esim, can I use that with Woolworths mobile?
Hi Donovan F, Thank you for your enquiry, unfortunately, our network does not support eSIM Cards. We could possibly support this in the further however at the moment we do not support this. If you do have any further questions please do not hesitate to reply back with any further questions. Regards, Roselynn

I just completed the credit check to port my number over to a post paid plan and it told me i needed to email my id to an email that started with the world credit. however, i can't remember the rest of the email and can't find it anywhere. Anyone know the email address to send id for them to review?
Hi Jasmine, Thank you for reaching out via Product Review in regards to your recent Woolworths Mobile post paid application. The relevant department to send your documentation through to is credit_mobile@woolworths.com.au and they will reply if more information is required. Have a great day and we look forward to the possibility of connecting you to the network! Regards Adam W Woolworths Mobile Team

Woolworths Mobile