Woolworths Global Roaming Data SIM

Woolworths Global Roaming Data SIM (page 2 of 2)

2.2

• Rates and Fees
CJM

CJMPerth, WA

Waste of money

Don't buy. Like other previous reviews, it is an useless sim card. I registered the sim before flying off. Turned it on at the destination, it picked the prefer carrier that was about it. I could not used the data at all. Just don't waste your money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Aisling M.Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)

Hi Gillendog we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

orchidean

orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not good. Waste of money

I purchased this SIM before our trip to Europe. It worked in London, but it did not work in Paris or Rome. I was happy when it worked in London and purchased 1GB of data adding another $25, but it was a waste of money. I even wrote to Woolworths global roaming asking for assistance but did not get a reply.
In Rome I purchased a "Wind" SIM. This was the best thing I did. We travelled to many parts of Europe and it worked everywhere.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$37.00.

Aisling M.Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)

Hi Orchidean, we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

Charles

CharlesBuderim

Rubbish

Tried to use in Vietnam, a total waste of money, it worked briefly in Ho Chi Minh then crashed.for ever.
Tried everything to use it but no response. Purchased local Sim for $12 which worked perfectly along with app in English giving accurate usage and easy top up facility.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Aisling M.Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)

HI Charles we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

Travel SIMs

Find out how Woolworths Global Roaming Data SIM compares to other Travel SIMs

Adchi

AdchiSydney, NSW

Useless and a scam

Keep getting cut off then when try to log on again it keep on loading and not able to use at all. Total waste of money. Totally a scam. When log on to my account it states that I use my data but I never was able to used it. Really unhappy with this.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$12.00.

Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)
Rosa K.Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)

HI Adchi, we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

milesmcbain

milesmcbainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked without issue in USA

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$12.00.

Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)
Rosa K.Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM)

We're glad that you've enjoyed our new product, thanks for sharing your review!

See all Woolworths Global Roaming Data SIM reviews

David B

David Basked

If I have some data linked to my sim left and then I decide to top up do I lose the data that was previously there?

Lee F.
Lee F.

Hi David, Each data bundle is separate - so if you have a data bundle with some data left, and you buy another bundle, then the data in the first bundle is used first, then it switches across to the second bundle once your first bundle of data is used up.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Mobile (Global Roaming SIM) representatives

Other Travel SIMs