Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

• Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
m8

m8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Call Centre takes over an hour to get through every time ...BUT since improved

Coverage TypeHome & Contents

Claim MadeNo
Vego69

Vego69Hunter Region, NSW

Endless Source of Frustration

Business model is to sign you up with discount them dramatically increase premiums the following year. After 3 attempts I finally got someone to answer the phone and complained. I pointed out as a new client on their own website i could get a deal way cheaper than my renewal. Unfortunately they were not prepared to match price so I cancelled policy and simply took out a new one. Presumably will go through the same exercise next year. Completely brainless.....

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeHouse
Claim MadeNo
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Benzened

BenzenedPerth, WA

Good prices but have not made any claims

Premiums are very attractive, but as others have pointed out, when it comes to making a claim Woolworths can be very tricky.
One aspect I dislike about Woolworths Insurance is its automatic renewal via direct debit. I would like to know what my new premium is and given an option to continue the policy or to cancel it if I am not happy.

Insurance claim madeNo
Woolworths I.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Claim for Storm damage

Insurance claim madeYes
Woolworths InsuranceWoolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please private message us with your best contact details so that I can have a senior manager speak with you directly and help resolve your concerns.Thanks - Woolworths Customer Advocate

Home insurance

I was going to cancel my Insurance due to jump in price, I had a great deal of trouble getting through to the Loyalty Team over a week of unanswered calls, I finally got through and the result was extremely satisfying loyalty discounts applied and the cost was dropped. I didn't want to change insurer, so I am really happy with the outcome. Really helpful lady in the Loyalty section. Thank you!

Insurance claim madeNo
See all Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance reviews

Diana

Dianaasked

Are solar panels covered under Woolworths House and Content Insurance?

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Diana, thank you for reaching out to us and we would like to apologise for the delay in response. Solar panels are covered under our policy cover, If they are installed on your home the value can be included in the overall Building Sum Insured amount. If you need any assistance please reach out to us through our Live Chat service on our website https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/ where one of our Customer Service Representatives are available via web chat from 8.30am - 7.30pm weekdays and 9.30am to 4.30pm on weekends.

Lutz

Lutzasked

How come no one is answering when I call about my insurance claim
Trying to call since last Wednesday every time I’m waiting for over an hour today I’ve been waiting for 2 hours and no one takes the call!!!!
This is absolutely unacceptable!!!
How do I get to talk to anyone???
HELP!!!!!!!!

Helen Platkowski
Helen Platkowski

I had the same problem, finally spoke to a lovely girl her name is Anisy....was very helpful....I hope our issue will be resolved this week...

Jay P.
Jay P.

Hello All,

customers of this insurance company know how unprofessional and useless it is.
for those interested let us start a class action with ACCC

Customer Service RepWoolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hey Lutz,
Thank you for getting in contact.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this process may have caused.
As you are probably aware with everything thats going on, our claims department is in high demand at the moment. The correct number to get in contact with the claims department is 1300 10 12 34 and follow the correct prompts that will take you through to the correct claims team.

john

johnasked

just got text home ins policy hom105892856 what is this for been waiting on phone for 30 minutes

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Why are you asking me you moron

Fired Up
Fired Up

I don’t understand your question

Ryan A.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hey John, thank you for your question and we do apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately we are not able to discuss personal policy details here so please contact our friendly customer service team via the phone at 1300 10 1234 or via live web chat through our website.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel