Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks (1) and 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)

No fuss or drama in processing claim

After I had supplied all of the required information, my claim was processed quickly with no fuss whatsoever and the money appeared in my bank account instantly. It was so easy & convenient to lodge a claim.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Zubair W.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Lise, thank you for the review. We aim to provide an excellent claims experience for all our customers, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you on this occasion. Thank you.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonably happy with the insurance

Although there could be a lot more improvements such as the use of web chat and faster customer service times as well as better pricing, Woolworths insurance isn't too bad in comparison to the competition. Hopefully it will be improved.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Claim MadeNo
Ryan A.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance
TyW

TyW

Landlord insurance thankgod i was covered

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Type of ClaimVandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim ApprovedYes
Si Fei H.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price, easy to set up, haven’t had to claim

Good customer service

Though I did not buy the product due to my lack of sensibility, the lovely Customer service officer redirected me to the right department and my queries were answered appropriately.

great product

Called on a Tuesday about a storm related claim and the claim was addressed sorted and done by the Friday, that is good service no matter what anybody says. Thankyou

Woolworths I.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Steve - thanks for your great feedback regarding our Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance. We will be sharing your great feedback with our team! :)

woozie

wooziePerth, WA

Paid our claim on a solar inverter, but customer service not so proactive

Woolworths I.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Woozie, we're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the greatest and thanks for taking the time to review it. We've also sent you a private message. Thanks!

Annie

Anniedarwin

Travel insurance

I looked recently for international travel insurance.
I chose to check out Woolworths insurance and was very happy with the price and contract.
I intend to do ahead with my search closer to my departure date. Cheers

Chris

ChrisPerth

Good insurer

I made a claim with Woolworths after my property was broken into and burgled, Woolworth were quick to get someone out to secure the property that night and start the process on the damaged building. They were also quite quick to process my claim for stolen contents taking about 2 weeks to complete, the only reason they didn't get 5 stars was because their call centre works of EST and i had trouble getting claim updates in the afternoon, i also found when contacting them "after hours" staff did not have access to give me info on my case.

Home and Contents Insurance

Bazza

BazzaPerth

Great service. BUT Claim360/claim central.

Kevin V.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your experience. Please reply to the private message so I can follow up on your complaint. Thanks

gnmaier

gnmaier

Efficient processing of claim and a fair payout

A storm blew down a fence. Woolworths insurance were fairly efficient in handling my claim. The damage was assessed using an online app that I installed on my phone and with which I videoed the damage while an assessor remotely observed. The amount offered as compensation was fair and enabled me to reinstate my fences.

Rosa K.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, we really appreciate it .

See all Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance reviews

Diana

Dianaasked

Are solar panels covered under Woolworths House and Content Insurance?

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Diana, thank you for reaching out to us and we would like to apologise for the delay in response. Solar panels are covered under our policy cover, If they are installed on your home the value can be included in the overall Building Sum Insured amount. If you need any assistance please reach out to us through our Live Chat service on our website https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/ where one of our Customer Service Representatives are available via web chat from 8.30am - 7.30pm weekdays and 9.30am to 4.30pm on weekends.

Lutz

Lutzasked

How come no one is answering when I call about my insurance claim
Trying to call since last Wednesday every time I’m waiting for over an hour today I’ve been waiting for 2 hours and no one takes the call!!!!
This is absolutely unacceptable!!!
How do I get to talk to anyone???
HELP!!!!!!!!

Helen Platkowski
Helen Platkowski

I had the same problem, finally spoke to a lovely girl her name is Anisy....was very helpful....I hope our issue will be resolved this week...

Jay P.
Jay P.

Hello All,

customers of this insurance company know how unprofessional and useless it is.
for those interested let us start a class action with ACCC

Customer Service RepWoolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hey Lutz,
Thank you for getting in contact.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this process may have caused.
As you are probably aware with everything thats going on, our claims department is in high demand at the moment. The correct number to get in contact with the claims department is 1300 10 12 34 and follow the correct prompts that will take you through to the correct claims team.

john

johnasked

just got text home ins policy hom105892856 what is this for been waiting on phone for 30 minutes

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Why are you asking me you moron

Fired Up
Fired Up

I don’t understand your question

Ryan A.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hey John, thank you for your question and we do apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately we are not able to discuss personal policy details here so please contact our friendly customer service team via the phone at 1300 10 1234 or via live web chat through our website.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel