Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (1), 1-2 weeks (3), 2-4 weeks (1), 1-2 months (2) and 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (9) · No (0)
Shybairn

ShybairnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hail Storm Recovery

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateOctober 2020
Johnpaul

JohnpaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I'd highly recommend Woolworths Insurance as they covered all contents impacted in my claim and my claim was looked into promptly and repairs performed on time.
They were quite accomodative during Covid19 pandemic and mine was completed in a month.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Type of ClaimImpact at Home
Claim DateApril 2020
Elisabeth L.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Johnpaul, thanks for sharing your feedback, we are so pleased to hear your claim was settled promptly and when we get feedback like this it enables us to thank our team members for a job well done. Thank you for choosing Woolworths Insurance.

jcodey24

jcodey24South East Queensland, QLD

We have almost completed a storm damage claim and I have to say the service from Woolworths Insurance has been nothing short of amazing from start to finish. Claim Central organised the repair which involved carpentry, painting and finally floor polishing. Yes it was a process but I would highly recommend based on our experience.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateDecember 2019
Zubair W.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi jcodey24, thank you for the review. We aim to provide an excellent experience for all our customers, and we’re happy to hear your claims experience was positive. Thank you.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Kenny

Kenny

Great customer service

We had some damage to our patio and external wall due to storm damage in October of last year. We contacted Woolworth home insurance and they gave me a direct contact of my claim assessor and the claim was made a lot easier. A lot of the contact was online via me sending photos of the damage, and it was a smooth process. They process the claim in a very timely manner and were really helpful to deal with. I have just renewed my home and contents with them based on the service they gave me.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
camila c.

camila c.Sydney, NSW

Customer service is good!

I have recently requested to change my mortgagee information for my refinancing application and it was immediately processed! I have not made any claim on my home insurance (i hope that i will never be) and I'll continue with Woolworth service given that I always get a great customer experirnce with their Support team.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Zubair W.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Camila, thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear of your positive experienced with Woolworths Insurance. We aim to continue providing this level of service to all our customers and for every interaction. Thank you.

Honest01

Honest01South East Queensland, QLD

Best insurance no hassle

Insurance is good value and my claim was settled in just a few weeks. I will not be going anywhere.
Air conditioner stopped and after getting a quote it was fix. So happy.

Type of ClaimLightning
Claim DateDecember 2019

Effortless claims process.

Following an unfortunate incident, our claim was responded to quickly and within our expectations. It was effortless and offered complete transparency with the claim. Swift payment was also arranged. Highly recommended.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateNovember 2019
wendylou

wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

A very happy customer.

My policy cost is extremely reasonable compared to other companies . All phone call was all I needed to sign up . I have had two claims both was done quickly and efficiently . I've been with them for three years and will continue with them for a long time.

Claim DateFebruary 2019
Zubair W.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Wendylou, thank you for the review. We aim to provide an excellent experience for all our customers. We’re happy to hear of your positive experience with Woolworths Insurance and hope to have your continued loyalty. Thank you.

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

smooth claim process

We had some water damage a few weeks back to our ceiling and pool table. Rang woolworths insurance, had trades people out within a few days. Cracked roof tiles caused leak, so now everything fixed. Pool table was a write off. I was a bit worried about woolworths insurance after reading reviews, but seriously cannot fault them. Highly recommend them.

Claim DateAugust 2019
Zoe H.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Chenna Krishna Reddy Ban

Chenna Krishna Reddy BanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and Cheap

I have been with Comm bank for Home and contents Insurance for 4 years with Zero claims but still they increased my premium to $1400 from $1027. I searched for a cheaper option online and found that Woolworths are offering Home and Contents insurance at much much cheaper than CBA. I ended up paying $836 for the same policy and saved close to $560

Zoe H.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Home & Contents Insurance

Just completed a major claim worth $120,000 when a flex hose flooded our house while we were on holiday. From the start to the end Woolworths were brilliant, they put us up in great accommodation and provide premium builders, we couldn’t recommend them more highly 11/10 Woolworths!

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Type of ClaimEscape of Liquid
Claim DateDecember 2018
Mohammed B.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance
Ron H
Ron H

Experience with a quote

Woolworth's home and contents insurance was the cheapest of 5 quotes. I got a quote using Woolworth's website but two days later the website wouldn't let me open my quote. So I telephoned and asked for an email of my quote which I received. All of my questions asked on the telephone were answered clearly and politely. To compensate for my inconvenience caused by the Woolworth's website issue I was offered a $50 discount voucher. I have read a lot of adverse reviews here but I will proceed with Woolworth's home and contents insurance because I am confident that, should I make a claim and should a problem occur, I can handle any problems.

Kenneth
Kenneth

Hi Ryan, I checked today and the Woolworth's website issue that I referred to in my comment has not been resolved

Realman

RealmanSydney

Great Cover

Customer Service R.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Dear Realman, Thank you for taking the time to write this review we appreciate your feedback.

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comparing the service I received to my Neighbour

I am writing this review and I have not been asked to. I have my insurance with Woolworths I had an incident in my home where I had to make a claim, recently my neighbors had a similar incident they have a well known insurance company not Woolworths and the service they have received has been disgusting absolutely appalling . I am very happy I made the correct choice. Thanks Woolworths.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Kerry, thank you for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we've been able to provide you with quality service for the issues pertaining to your property. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Insurance.

Efficient service and quality trades

From the moment I made a claim things moved along very quickly and they kept me up to date on progress. They hired quality tradespeople who fixed my roof and water damage after a hail storm. Very happy with the service.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we had been able to quickly assist you with your claim and have your damages promptly repaired. Thank you for choosing Woolworths Home Insurance.

lenec

lenecPerth

Great Price, Fast Service and Genuine People

Great value, came in the cheapest by far. All online setup, super easy. We made a claim for our fence (which blew down in a severe storm) was quick and simple; one phone call an email and everything was sorted. Customer support seemed genuine and caring, wanted to help us out ASAP.

Nanda

NandaSydney, NSW

5 star service with no hassle

I’m with Woolworths for last 2 years and my experience with policy renewal and claims was great. Claim process was easy and quick with minimal documents. I would surely recommend to my friends

Woolworths I.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Nanda, thanks for sharing your review with us about your Home Insurance cover. We're glad to hear we were able to promptly assist in completing your claim. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Insurance!

Perfect package home and car

Value not so much home and contents but once I added cars beat Racv bye a fair amount
Multi-policy was hard to set up online had to call for help
Customer support was excellent

Insurance claim madeNo

Best value for money

Just happy with WW insurance products as their products are competitive and easy to find & contact.
Their staffs are also very kind and giving clear & immediate answer.
Highly recommandable.

Insurance claim madeNo
Tracy P

Tracy PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WOOLWORTHS HOME AND CONTENTS

Very happy and satisfied with the assistance we received with the claim. Our customer service representative was lovely to deal with and nothing was too much trouble for them. The claim was also processed very quickly. I would highly recommend them.

See all Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance reviews

Diana

Dianaasked

Are solar panels covered under Woolworths House and Content Insurance?

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hi Diana, thank you for reaching out to us and we would like to apologise for the delay in response. Solar panels are covered under our policy cover, If they are installed on your home the value can be included in the overall Building Sum Insured amount. If you need any assistance please reach out to us through our Live Chat service on our website https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/ where one of our Customer Service Representatives are available via web chat from 8.30am - 7.30pm weekdays and 9.30am to 4.30pm on weekends.

Lutz

Lutzasked

How come no one is answering when I call about my insurance claim
Trying to call since last Wednesday every time I’m waiting for over an hour today I’ve been waiting for 2 hours and no one takes the call!!!!
This is absolutely unacceptable!!!
How do I get to talk to anyone???
HELP!!!!!!!!

Helen Platkowski
Helen Platkowski

I had the same problem, finally spoke to a lovely girl her name is Anisy....was very helpful....I hope our issue will be resolved this week...

Jay P.
Jay P.

Hello All,

customers of this insurance company know how unprofessional and useless it is.
for those interested let us start a class action with ACCC

Customer Service RepWoolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hey Lutz,
Thank you for getting in contact.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this process may have caused.
As you are probably aware with everything thats going on, our claims department is in high demand at the moment. The correct number to get in contact with the claims department is 1300 10 12 34 and follow the correct prompts that will take you through to the correct claims team.

john

johnasked

just got text home ins policy hom105892856 what is this for been waiting on phone for 30 minutes

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Why are you asking me you moron

Fired Up
Fired Up

I don’t understand your question

Ryan A.Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance

Hey John, thank you for your question and we do apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately we are not able to discuss personal policy details here so please contact our friendly customer service team via the phone at 1300 10 1234 or via live web chat through our website.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Home and Contents Insurance representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel