Woolworths Money Single Load Prepaid MasterCard

Woolworths Money Single Load Prepaid MasterCard (page 3 of 3)

1.5

RB

RBSydney

Not Happy!

Not very friendly at all. Tried it online and it was declined. Tried it at Coles, it was declined. Tried it at Woolworths it was declined, eventualy they manually deducted $25 off (it was originally $30) then a further $3, so by my calculations there should be $2 left? Well wrong, $1.60 available on the balance.... So not only the high fee of purchasing the card but an extra 40c deducted from the balance...... Sound like a joke!!! Thanks Woolworths!

Crappy piece of disappointment

Kept asking for a PIN number so I will be returning it to Woolworths for a refund not worth the hassles and em barres eat when u have a checkout full of people behind u

Trixie1977

Trixie1977Caloundra, Queensland

Doesn't work in stores..... :/

Tried to use mine in 5 different stores today, didn't work, so guess I will try online....was sooo embarrassed :-(

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Woolworths Money Single Load Prepaid MasterCard compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Simon

Simon

Card expired and they kept the outstanding balance

I purchased a single load prepaid Woolworths Mastercard for the value of $200. I used it once for a small purchase before the card expired. After the card expired, i contacted their help line, only to be told that as the card had expired, i had forfeited the balance still remaining on the card. Therefore, i am now approximately $180 out of pocket. Needless to say, i won't be shopping at Woolworths ever again.

Maria

MariaMelbourne

Useless Customer Service

the website was down so I decided to call customer service as I had a few cards that i needed the balance. To my horror i was talking to the supervisor, he demanded to know how much i loaded on each card, dates they were purchased!!! I kindly advised him that I did not have that information as I dont keep receipts. Even though i informed him the website was down and he was able to access it, he wanted to charge me an extra fee so I can obtain the remaining balances on the other 4 cards I had.. i was disgusted that he wanted to charge me a fee that I swore at him and terminated the call. pathetic service especially from a supervisor.

Make sure you can calculate 2.8% in your head while loading up the card if you wanna use on the inte

They charged fee's for my attempts to purchase a product as well so now i have to repeat the whole process again taking their 2.8% fee, possible error transaction charge if one transaction goes wrong, and exchange rate all into account. Pfftt meaning a complete pain in the rear if you wanna purchase something online overseas I didn't and can add or reload it to another card. Annoying. I think using it for petrol is the best way to get every cent off it if you stuff up your one off purchase calculation like I did.

You need to get it right at the checkout. Should have a calculator on their web page to est total cost before purchse.

Ideal for online shopping

Perfect

Easy to attain and use. Great gift idea. Brilliant for online purchases. I linked mine to Paypal and it worked extremely well.

Although I think that it would be great if there was an option for reloadable one that didn't require identification and such upon purchase. Would be much less annoying.
    Reliable, easy to attain, no age restrictions, affordable

Mandarin
    Mandarin

How did you link it to PayPal

herpaderp

herpaderpAU

Great for online shopping or as a gift card

Michael
    Michael

I can't link my card to PayPal for some reason

Trav
    Trav

Same with me how do you link it?

beaniesnbits
    beaniesnbits

my card will not let me use it, i keep getting invalid transaction? Yet my balance is there?

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards