Woolworths Once Upon A Time Nappies

Woolworths Once Upon A Time Nappies

kgrey

kgreyAU

Great value my favourite daytime nappy

Littlewoman

LittlewomanSydney

2 years and I love this nappy!

I tried almost every nappy available and I was very surprised by this one. It is especially good at drawing away runny poops from baby's skin. I love the stretchy tabs that help get a good fit. They are fairly absorbent, I have left them on a few times overnight and have been happy. I prefer to use them for day time though. I have been using these for 2 years now and I still love them.

Ralphiebren

RalphiebrenBrisbane

Great mid range nappy

These nappies have been great for my little girl, I have used them since she was 4months old and never had a problem, no blow outs only the very occasional wet night, maybe twice in 20 months.
Bad mummy moment over the weekend we went out walking on public holiday Sunday and left the house with no nappies, she had a fresh one on at 8am and not changed again until 5.30 that evening, one very full nappy but no leaks!!!
Great price, excellent quality, fantastic product, will continue to use till she toilet trains!!!
Buy while they are on sale for added value!!!!