Woolworths Online store

1.8 from 1,014 reviews

19 questions from our users

Mena B.asked

Online store

Do I have to fill out the priority form every time?

josh
josh

ask woolies

Mena B.

Thanks, Josh. I realised after I posted it was on the wrong page.

Louisaasked

Online store

Is there anywhere you can say that you do not want a substitute/s when you order your groceries .

Horlicks
Horlicks

Yes it will ask you during the order and I clicked that option as I do not wish to have substitutes

thomas p

dosent matter They dont take any notice of it even if you do click the option they will still send substitutes happens to me all the time

Paul J.asked

PLEASE HELP.
Trying to place an order with Woolies online from my PC. Selected the products and tried to complete. The "Place Order" box is always greyed out. I have a delivery time. I have put in payment details with credit card and Paypal (different attempts). I checked online for advice. It says to hit the home button. this seems to be on the phone app. can't find on PC. I got an delivery once before. What am I not doing now?? PLEASE HELP

Annoyed
Annoyed

Are you a priority assistance customer ie pensioner, disability etc?

Rang. fixed thanks

Woodbuns
Woodbuns

I had this problem. It wasn't apparent at first but I had ordered what Woolies decided was too many of the same product. i.e 2 sugars and a golden syrup. All classed as sugar. Once I worked it I removed the item and could checkout. Site does not have good prompts and don't even ask their stupid chatbot Olive!!

John l

John lasked

Online store

I am a priority assistance customer who relieved my first online delivery free but have been charged delivery fee for next two orders. Why?

kiy
kiy

They offer first delivery free of charge. I find the delivery fees quite exorbitant. Hopefully they will reduce these (which I doubt very much), otherwise a lot of us will have no choice but to go to the shops. This will defeat the purpose of introducing a service for the vulnerable. By the way, I did end up going out just to get the couple of items that they would add to my order.

Fired Up

Why expect the public to know when you can ask them directly?

micheal
micheal

ask the store

Rae Dunstan

Rae Dunstanasked

Online store

I am a priority home delivery client but I can not submit my next order the site informs there are no delivery dates . I am not allowed to go to the shop .

Thanks for the information

Graham B

Graham Basked

Online store

Why does the site say there are no available delivery windows for today and all the following days are greyed out, so I can't book a later day in the Mandurah area in WA?

Mel
Mel

There are more vulnerable customers than there are delivery windows. I've found you just have to keep checking back tp the site as they open up windows during the day. Keep your shopping cart open and just keep checking. Good luck.

Fired Up

Demand volumes would be one obvious reason

Bob I.asked

Online store

It seems many Priority Online Customers have the same complaint and I am one of them, You Register - get Confirmation. Then, take a lot of time going through the grocery list. Fill-in your delivery day/time. Fill-in your Credit Card details for payment. Move to the enter the order button only to find it greyed out and not accepting the order. This is absolutely hopeless. How do I remove the order from my Account. Seems no way to do that? Worst online setup I have ever seen......

Fired Up

Since they clearly don’t reply here why did you avoid contacting them directly?

Bob I.

You must be joking. They do not answer their phone - and if you spend a couple of hours and someone [by mistake] answers - they haven't a clue anyway. Yes - you must be joking.....

Fired Up

I missed seeing your original comment that you had already tried to contact them. Silly me.

So you mistakenly posted under the Question section instead of the Review section. My mistake... sorry.

Anyway, like Woolies, they are experiencing technical IT problems with the new programs and heavy demand which I hope they get resolved soonest for everyone’s benefit :)

PS: I did notice a possible solution here.

1911bbasked

Online store

Why is it that although being accepted as "priority assist" (this was a week ago) and placing my online order it still hasn't arrived? I first ticked the box for delivery on Friday afternoon 3rd April. When it didn't arrive I then went back to the web site and requested delivery for Sunday 5th. It is now 10.15pm and still no delivery. I am 80 years old and live in a residential park where all residents are elderly. I have placed myself in self isolation; but am fast running out of the necessities so am I being forced to go to the supermarket and risk bringing back this COVID-19 virus to a place where everyone is vulnerable ?
Latest request re the supermarkets is "only take what you need", but when delivery is being delayed like this without informing customers people like myself are being forced to "stock up" by ordering more than they actually need. Barb Bowtell - 191/764 Morayfield Road - Burpengary - Queensland.

Fired Up

As you can see, unfortunately Woolies don’t reply here in this review site.

Why post twice?

thomas p

woolworths wont answer you here

1911bb

I didn't report twice. The second one was done by a family member.

1911bbasked

Online store

Why is it that although being told that I was "priority assist" (this was a week ago) and placing my order it still hasn't arrived. I first ticked the box for delivery for afternoon of Friday 3rd. No delivery. I then went back into the website and chose delivery for Sunday late afternoon It is now 9.45 pm and it has still not arrived. I am 80 years old and live in a residential park that is in fact for residents over 55. I have placed myself in self isolation but am fast running out of the necessities so am I being forced to go to the supermarket and risking delivering COVID-19 back to this park. The latest info re this virus is advising people to only take what they really need, but if delivery is being delayed without informing their customers then we are in fact being forced to "stock-up". Barb Bowtell - 191/764 Morayfield Road - Burpengary - Queensland

Fired Up

As you can see, unfortunately Woolies don’t reply here.

Why post twice?
What did they say when you can contacted them directly?

Cossieasked

Online store

I am 77years old - live opposite the Blue Waters Woolworths store in Redcliffe QLD I am told I have to 'qualify' for delivery from you? I am isolating at the moment, but am on medication which I have been told MUST NOT GO out. Please help. Cossie

Rosie
Rosie

Woolworths will not answer you here. But I can tell you anyone can order online from Woolworths, you just have to have an online account. The online account facility is for everybody.
Do you have any help from Blue Care? My aunt who is 83 gets taken shopping every fortnight and if she can’t go they will do it for her.

Cossie

Thank you so much Rosie. We have a lovely couple in our building who will bring the goods up to us.

William J

William Jasked

Online store

I have been trying to register for days and even got a Welcome letter advising registration success However I cannot log on, does not recognise email or password. Frustrating!

Peter C
Peter C

Woollies was incapable of assisting me also. Perhaps try Harris Farm online? They get really good reviews and have a "no choice" box full of food that only takes a minute to order.

Fired Up

Pity they don’t reply here.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Online store

if i have priority access why can't i click on

Margy
Margy

Good luck Sharon, I had to get through all the messages re delivery suspended except for priority, then as per my review did my shop, finally got a delivery slot after 4 days and couldn’t place my order, wouldn’t click on. Total waste of my time.

June P

June Pasked

Online store

Can you tell me what and where to find promo code my order WONT go thro

Ruth H.

Ruth H.asked

Online store

How to delete an old order

Alexander K.
Alexander K.

IIRC, there is now a "Clear Basket " option at the bottom of the Order list.
I had the same problem some time back and had to ask Woolworths Support to clear it.

Jody L.

Jody L.asked

Online store

Have been trying to resolve a refund issue since the 20/3 but can't get through to an operator to on phone line so hopefully some one can help here.I had refund issued for an online order for just over $100 .The refund s I've had in the past have gone back onto my bank card but this time it was refunded to my online account to be used on my next online shop.I believe this is because my bank card had been cancelled when they tried to issue the funds.Now with no online orders for forseeable future I have no way of accessing these funds.I have approached my local stores manager and they have not been able to help.Im currently now struggling financially to meet daily needs and need access to these funds.

minni

This is NOT woolworths & woolworths wont respond here.I dont why you would be asking here for. The public wont be able to help you. the only thing you can do is keep contacting woolworths & try to get it resolved

Fired Up

Sensible and logical answer Minni.

Eileen

Eileenasked

Online store

I did an online shop last night which is due to be delivered tomorrow morning. I forgot to order orange juice, can I include it now?

Fired Up

No and don’t expect delivery as per their website

minni

no you cant have you checked woolworths web site regarding home deliveries

Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.asked

Online store

Which are the incidental viewing is true

Fired Up

The second one but only if at nite

??????!

Joan A.

Joan A.asked

Online store

Why woolworths have upped there delivery prices from $300.00 delivery free to not including Cigarettes. So that makes everyone to buy a delivery saver or what. Not impressed.

Fired Up

Excellent as cigs cause cancer

MARGARET DE ARAUGO

MARGARET DE ARAUGOasked

Online store

I WANT TO AMEND MY DELIVERY ORDER PLACED YESTERDAY FOR THURSDAY DELIVER + ADD TO IT - HOW??????????

ben dover

contact woollies direct & ask them you will be waiting for ever for an answer as this is a PRODUCT REVIEW forum

Contact Woolies.

topshop147
topshop147

I understand the current situation is unprecedented. I also understand that most of the shortages are due to unscrupulous people who apparently require 500 rolls of toilet paper. I popped into a Woolworths store on Spencer street at 8am today after the restock. Yes, there is a limit of purchases per person. However, if 5 students share a home and buy 2 packs each, stock is gone. As it was the case at 8:04 after I watched about 50 overseas students walk out carrying 2 packs each. Perhaps limit per household? Drastic measures for drastic times?