Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Krazzy Kazzasked

Online store

Why has this product been taken off the shelves, Bosisto's Euco Fresh Pre-Wash Stain Remover? It's a fabulous stain remover I have ever use. Please order it back in and put back on the shelves thank you.

Reviewer R.

I don’t understand why you expect us consumers to action

Krazzy Kazz

I like the stain remover it's the best one that I ever used. Sadly I miss the product. The supermarkets need to get back in.

Geoffrey M.

Geoffrey M.asked

Does Woolworths sell tvs

Check online

mallymuff
mallymuff

Hi Geoffrey, do you mean televisions? you'd be best to phone or email them to find out, sorry I don't know. Best luck.

Sabineasked

Transaction ID 91T61384H7474632X

Sabine

Where can I buy the Meercat HALLOWEEN? In which Store 5 km Radios from Seaford , or anywhere closer se on the way to work at Moorabbin,?!!!!

Sabineasked

Online store

Hi there, I am trying to find the Halloween meerkats $8.00 from your catalogue for VIC on sale Wednesday 7thOct to 13OCT , called 5 stores already in my area , also out of the 5km range , no luck ,nobody ever know about this product.Please check at your end (headoffice) here I can get one MeerKat.

Wrong site

Bill McMahon

Bill McMahonasked

Online store

Is delivery from woolworths free with priority assistance

MickD
MickD

Sorry Bill, I cannot help. I shop in store. Just avoid the pteradactyl disguised as chicken. Cheers, Mick

No Danger
No Danger

No it isn't

Ivan S.asked

Online store

Why have the prices of Australian packaged and frozen food increased so much in price (more than 20%) since the start of Covid. People in Australia have far less money now and Woolworths business is doing better than ever.
Also, why doesn’t Woolworths hire staff to clean the self checkouts and other areas where people are required to touch handles and so forth?
It seems as though Woolworths does not care about Australians during this crisis. Where are all Woolworths extra profits going?

alan
alan

have you contacted Woolworths and asked them

Ivan S.

Funny how they don’t reply here.
To answer your question and a bit:
Yes. I get an automatic reply saying how much they’re doing to help Australians during this difficult time and something about supply chain issues. I really don’t see how this is the case as they don’t even provide cleaning supplies at the self checkout never mind staff to clean the staff checkout during hours of operation.
It’s not just Woolworths corporation taking huge advantage of Australians since Covid-19, but they’re the most obvious. They were allowed to fix prices with their only real competitor, Coles, under an emergency government scheme that was said to ‘prevent hoarding’ so they are just charging what they want and will continue to increase the prices until most everyone is buying their only slightly cheaper generic brand(s). The media are either controlled by the cahoot of corporations or otherwise too scared to raise the issue.
My local Woolworths even asked me in an email to send feedback (I’ve stopped using their rewards card since as how would they know where I shop!?). I replied asking as much but never received a reply. Meanwhile, their value/ the value of theirs shares have skyrocketed and large stakeholders have received massive dividend paid to them.

Fay R.

Fay R.asked

Online store

Before Christmas I was a weekly customer of Woolies on-line shopping and had no difficulty placing my orders. No everything changed it has become very complicated to navigate between the product items. Please Woolies go back to the earlier system.

Old Johnasked

Online store

A big fail for Woolworths sales staff! On 17th June I went to purchase 2 pieces of Barramundi skin on.
No, we aren't carrying that sir, from the fish counter person, I then tried another 4 stores to no avail. The attendant at one store looked up the code, but nil stock! On the Thursday a sales person claimed that store had stock, rubbish. Refer customer numbers:900056359/8, 9000566184 & 9000566185, no further report received. No good hiding behind a tiny notation in their catalogue stating "Seafood may not be available in all stores", Our population here is over 80,000, 5 Woolies, 3 Coles & 2 Drakes. It seems the customer service crew just they sit on their backsides nattering about social life & silly old geisers complaining.
Then today, 8th July, here we go again, 2 store, nil stock & not receiving it either. Are these idiots looking for sales & keep their customers happy, no way. They stock skin off, no good on a BBQ (falls apart), or they stock Basa an imported catfish from the muddy deltas of China, Taiwan & Vietnam.
Our Barra farmers are overstocked, & as per a ABC Landline show, these big supermarkets were going to help out. Why can I go to COLES & DRAKES (IGA) & buy straight from the display counter?
Do these people really want a job?
John Day.

Old John

I did not see star rating, try 1 star no more. It is not really in today's standards for retail!!!

Jean

Jeanasked

Online store

Why is the payment option grey

Mena B.asked

Online store

Do I have to fill out the priority form every time?

andrew
andrew

ask woolies

Mena B.

Thanks, Josh. I realised after I posted it was on the wrong page.

Louisaasked

Online store

Is there anywhere you can say that you do not want a substitute/s when you order your groceries .

Horlicks
Horlicks

Yes it will ask you during the order and I clicked that option as I do not wish to have substitutes

jpc43

dosent matter They dont take any notice of it even if you do click the option they will still send substitutes happens to me all the time

Paul J.asked

PLEASE HELP.
Trying to place an order with Woolies online from my PC. Selected the products and tried to complete. The "Place Order" box is always greyed out. I have a delivery time. I have put in payment details with credit card and Paypal (different attempts). I checked online for advice. It says to hit the home button. this seems to be on the phone app. can't find on PC. I got an delivery once before. What am I not doing now?? PLEASE HELP

Annoyed
Annoyed

Are you a priority assistance customer ie pensioner, disability etc?

Rang. fixed thanks

Woodbuns
Woodbuns

I had this problem. It wasn't apparent at first but I had ordered what Woolies decided was too many of the same product. i.e 2 sugars and a golden syrup. All classed as sugar. Once I worked it I removed the item and could checkout. Site does not have good prompts and don't even ask their stupid chatbot Olive!!

John l

John lasked

Online store

I am a priority assistance customer who relieved my first online delivery free but have been charged delivery fee for next two orders. Why?

kiy
kiy

They offer first delivery free of charge. I find the delivery fees quite exorbitant. Hopefully they will reduce these (which I doubt very much), otherwise a lot of us will have no choice but to go to the shops. This will defeat the purpose of introducing a service for the vulnerable. By the way, I did end up going out just to get the couple of items that they would add to my order.

Fired Up

Why expect the public to know when you can ask them directly?

micheal
micheal

ask the store

Rae Dunstan

Rae Dunstanasked

Online store

I am a priority home delivery client but I can not submit my next order the site informs there are no delivery dates . I am not allowed to go to the shop .

Thanks for the information

Graham B

Graham Basked

Online store

Why does the site say there are no available delivery windows for today and all the following days are greyed out, so I can't book a later day in the Mandurah area in WA?

Mel
Mel

There are more vulnerable customers than there are delivery windows. I've found you just have to keep checking back tp the site as they open up windows during the day. Keep your shopping cart open and just keep checking. Good luck.

Fired Up

Demand volumes would be one obvious reason

Bob I.asked

Online store

It seems many Priority Online Customers have the same complaint and I am one of them, You Register - get Confirmation. Then, take a lot of time going through the grocery list. Fill-in your delivery day/time. Fill-in your Credit Card details for payment. Move to the enter the order button only to find it greyed out and not accepting the order. This is absolutely hopeless. How do I remove the order from my Account. Seems no way to do that? Worst online setup I have ever seen......

Fired Up

Since they clearly don’t reply here why did you avoid contacting them directly?

Bob I.

You must be joking. They do not answer their phone - and if you spend a couple of hours and someone [by mistake] answers - they haven't a clue anyway. Yes - you must be joking.....

Fired Up

I missed seeing your original comment that you had already tried to contact them. Silly me.

So you mistakenly posted under the Question section instead of the Review section. My mistake... sorry.

Anyway, like Woolies, they are experiencing technical IT problems with the new programs and heavy demand which I hope they get resolved soonest for everyone’s benefit :)

PS: I did notice a possible solution here.

1911bbasked

Online store

Why is it that although being accepted as "priority assist" (this was a week ago) and placing my online order it still hasn't arrived? I first ticked the box for delivery on Friday afternoon 3rd April. When it didn't arrive I then went back to the web site and requested delivery for Sunday 5th. It is now 10.15pm and still no delivery. I am 80 years old and live in a residential park where all residents are elderly. I have placed myself in self isolation; but am fast running out of the necessities so am I being forced to go to the supermarket and risk bringing back this COVID-19 virus to a place where everyone is vulnerable ?
Latest request re the supermarkets is "only take what you need", but when delivery is being delayed like this without informing customers people like myself are being forced to "stock up" by ordering more than they actually need. Barb Bowtell - 191/764 Morayfield Road - Burpengary - Queensland.

Fired Up

As you can see, unfortunately Woolies don’t reply here in this review site.

Why post twice?

jpc43

woolworths wont answer you here

1911bb

I didn't report twice. The second one was done by a family member.

1911bbasked

Online store

Why is it that although being told that I was "priority assist" (this was a week ago) and placing my order it still hasn't arrived. I first ticked the box for delivery for afternoon of Friday 3rd. No delivery. I then went back into the website and chose delivery for Sunday late afternoon It is now 9.45 pm and it has still not arrived. I am 80 years old and live in a residential park that is in fact for residents over 55. I have placed myself in self isolation but am fast running out of the necessities so am I being forced to go to the supermarket and risking delivering COVID-19 back to this park. The latest info re this virus is advising people to only take what they really need, but if delivery is being delayed without informing their customers then we are in fact being forced to "stock-up". Barb Bowtell - 191/764 Morayfield Road - Burpengary - Queensland

Fired Up

As you can see, unfortunately Woolies don’t reply here.

Why post twice?
What did they say when you can contacted them directly?

Cossieasked

Online store

I am 77years old - live opposite the Blue Waters Woolworths store in Redcliffe QLD I am told I have to 'qualify' for delivery from you? I am isolating at the moment, but am on medication which I have been told MUST NOT GO out. Please help. Cossie

Rosie
Rosie

Woolworths will not answer you here. But I can tell you anyone can order online from Woolworths, you just have to have an online account. The online account facility is for everybody.
Do you have any help from Blue Care? My aunt who is 83 gets taken shopping every fortnight and if she can’t go they will do it for her.

Cossie

Thank you so much Rosie. We have a lovely couple in our building who will bring the goods up to us.

William J

William Jasked

Online store

I have been trying to register for days and even got a Welcome letter advising registration success However I cannot log on, does not recognise email or password. Frustrating!

Peter C
Peter C

Woollies was incapable of assisting me also. Perhaps try Harris Farm online? They get really good reviews and have a "no choice" box full of food that only takes a minute to order.

Fired Up

Pity they don’t reply here.