Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

30 questions from our users

Cossieasked

Online store

I am 77years old - live opposite the Blue Waters Woolworths store in Redcliffe QLD I am told I have to 'qualify' for delivery from you? I am isolating at the moment, but am on medication which I have been told MUST NOT GO out. Please help. Cossie

Rosie
Rosie

Woolworths will not answer you here. But I can tell you anyone can order online from Woolworths, you just have to have an online account. The online account facility is for everybody.
Do you have any help from Blue Care? My aunt who is 83 gets taken shopping every fortnight and if she can’t go they will do it for her.

Cossie

Thank you so much Rosie. We have a lovely couple in our building who will bring the goods up to us.

William J

William Jasked

Online store

I have been trying to register for days and even got a Welcome letter advising registration success However I cannot log on, does not recognise email or password. Frustrating!

Peter C
Peter C

Woollies was incapable of assisting me also. Perhaps try Harris Farm online? They get really good reviews and have a "no choice" box full of food that only takes a minute to order.

Fired Up

Pity they don’t reply here.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Online store

if i have priority access why can't i click on

Margy
Margy

Good luck Sharon, I had to get through all the messages re delivery suspended except for priority, then as per my review did my shop, finally got a delivery slot after 4 days and couldn’t place my order, wouldn’t click on. Total waste of my time.

June P

June Pasked

Online store

Can you tell me what and where to find promo code my order WONT go thro

Ruth H.

Ruth H.asked

Online store

How to delete an old order

Alexander K.
Alexander K.

IIRC, there is now a "Clear Basket " option at the bottom of the Order list.
I had the same problem some time back and had to ask Woolworths Support to clear it.

Jody L.

Jody L.asked

Online store

Have been trying to resolve a refund issue since the 20/3 but can't get through to an operator to on phone line so hopefully some one can help here.I had refund issued for an online order for just over $100 .The refund s I've had in the past have gone back onto my bank card but this time it was refunded to my online account to be used on my next online shop.I believe this is because my bank card had been cancelled when they tried to issue the funds.Now with no online orders for forseeable future I have no way of accessing these funds.I have approached my local stores manager and they have not been able to help.Im currently now struggling financially to meet daily needs and need access to these funds.

minni

This is NOT woolworths & woolworths wont respond here.I dont why you would be asking here for. The public wont be able to help you. the only thing you can do is keep contacting woolworths & try to get it resolved

Fired Up

Sensible and logical answer Minni.

Eileen

Eileenasked

Online store

I did an online shop last night which is due to be delivered tomorrow morning. I forgot to order orange juice, can I include it now?

Fired Up

No and don’t expect delivery as per their website

minni

no you cant have you checked woolworths web site regarding home deliveries

Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.asked

Online store

Which are the incidental viewing is true

Fired Up

The second one but only if at nite

??????!

Joan A.

Joan A.asked

Online store

Why woolworths have upped there delivery prices from $300.00 delivery free to not including Cigarettes. So that makes everyone to buy a delivery saver or what. Not impressed.

Fired Up

Excellent as cigs cause cancer

MARGARET DE ARAUGO

MARGARET DE ARAUGOasked

Online store

I WANT TO AMEND MY DELIVERY ORDER PLACED YESTERDAY FOR THURSDAY DELIVER + ADD TO IT - HOW??????????

ben dover

contact woollies direct & ask them you will be waiting for ever for an answer as this is a PRODUCT REVIEW forum

Contact Woolies.

topshop147
topshop147

I understand the current situation is unprecedented. I also understand that most of the shortages are due to unscrupulous people who apparently require 500 rolls of toilet paper. I popped into a Woolworths store on Spencer street at 8am today after the restock. Yes, there is a limit of purchases per person. However, if 5 students share a home and buy 2 packs each, stock is gone. As it was the case at 8:04 after I watched about 50 overseas students walk out carrying 2 packs each. Perhaps limit per household? Drastic measures for drastic times?