Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store (page 2 of 54)

1.8 from 1,066 reviews

1.8

1,067 reviews

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

It's crap they can't get anything right

Twice now my daughter had put in orders ,the 1st one we ordered skinless chicken pieces and other stuff so the delivery guy gave the chicken to someone else them my daughter ordered other stuff, we asked for wholemeal bread so we get this stupid seeded crap bread which non of us can eat,half the stuff that was ordered wasn't the right stuff ,bloody useless ,it's bad enough with this caronavirus,the shops at stocklands are terrible

sophie g.

sophie g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

don't buy fresh meat or seafood from Woolworths online store

Last time received fish with about 1/5 less than the labeled weight, they made a fake label to meet the ordered weight.
This time the lamb cutlets all of the fat, they are selling lamb fat as 35 dollars per kilo. see the difference between the online pic and real one

Truth

TruthSydney, NSW

Pay more. Get less

When I first started using Woolworths subscription delivery about five years ago, it was $99 a year for delivery any day of the week. Last year it went up to $129. Delivery was reliably within the selected three hour window and a 30 minute estimated window was provided. Now, having had one of their best quarters on record thanks to Covid19, Woolies have put the price up to $169 if you want to be able to get delivery any day of the week. That's a 31% price increase. Talk about profiteering. The estimated delivery window is now 60 minutes and I find that frequently delivery occurs outside the three hour window I selected. So, pay more. Get less.

Glenys White

Glenys WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Contactless Delivery was fine until the store knew nothing about it

Veni

VeniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online delivery

Got online order delivered today. The driver rang the bell once, and left. I was in house, went to open the door to find that all bags were left in front of the security door in such a way that opening the door was not possible. It takes some common sense not to do this.

Ebi

EbiSydney, NSW

Tribble website, cant believe for multi billion $ company such a joke

website is not user friendly , the categories are not defined correctly , refine search is not working. I tried 30 min to Order or find celery and finaly I gave up.

spuds45

spuds45New South Wales

2 deliveries and 2 disasters

I have tried ti shop online with Woolworth's and both times were a disaster. First time my frozen food was missing and this time all my frozen and cold items were room temperature. I watched the driver pull all my order from the back of the van and nothing was in the freezer part of the truck. Not going to try again. Order No. 60947545 if any one wants to chase this up. Glenda

Very Poor Customer Service.

RAMESH
RAMESH

Eaving

EavingVictoria

Okay delivery service

They refunded parts of my delivery an hour before it was delivered, giving me no time to replace what was cut out. And what was cut out was pretty important stuff. Why didn't they check if they had it before confirming the delivery?
But, it wasn't anything essential so not too damaging

Very disappointing!

I had ordered my groceries online and by my mistake realised I had put down an old address. Tried to call to sort it out, no one was interested in helping me. They then called me and told me they could not deliver my groceries to my new address and I would have to get a refund and reorder my groceries again. I have three small children and I do not have time for this kind of inconvenience and unhelpful customer service. I would of thought in times like this you would try and help people rather than make things harder for them. Last time I will be shopping with you Woolworths.

mick

mickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online service!

In the past 3 orders we have been supplied the wrong items, duplicate items after being told there's none. And after our last order half our order has left at the store. Zero responsibility has been taken by Woolworths. There excuses are that Woolworths uses a 3rd party supplier but the problem is that's its all under Woolworths name so don't be throwing that nonsense at me! Take some responsibility

Jamie L.

Jamie L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing which is not what I was expecting from Woolies.

Bad service

Have had ordered from Woolworths online and a few times they have given the wrong items. Replaced items with others when not available after you pay and don't give you an option if you want the alternative items or not. Last delivery half our order was not delivered. Don't bother. Take some responsibility

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good experience overall

Thus far, my experience with Woolworths has been good. I get prompt refunds for products not delivered, points are allocated promptly to my account, the rewards app is quite handy and their support line is generally helpful.

My only complaint relates to them removing nearly 1660 points from my rewards accounts a couple of days ago, without cause or justification. I have cancelled my unlimited delivery service as a result.

JT1

JT1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

During both Victorian lockdowns, delivery windows become very limited, does not help with social distancing.

This service doesn't help anyone to stay at home.

Particularly during lockdown in Melbourne, it is useless.

I have noticed your delivery time available options are normally:
-Same day (rarely available),
-next day (standard),
-day after/2days after (common).
But during lockdown, it is; order friday, delivery sunday earliest. Nothing for the next 2 days.

This service doesn't help anyone to stay at home when you have to order for 3 days in advance.

Untrustworthy

The most pathetic, unprofessional, scammy, false, misleading waste of my time ever. I will never shop at Woolies again! From start to finish, i was misled and lied to. Being elderly and not medically well, their promise of help & assistance is a sham.

Atrocious

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t bother

Very frustrating. Slow, when it works at all. Unavailability of products should be shown when searching, not when placing order. Incorrect password message kept popping up. I chose the password so I should know what it is

VINNY

VINNYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog food is better than those sausages

Don’t know how people can eat this stuff, coles is wAy better really test like dog food maybe dogs food is actually better quality, it is insane to sell that stuff.

it is absolutely disgusting, I was able to finish coz we had nothing else at home and was so hungry but my girlfriend couldn’t even eat it, it tastes really terrible

Woolworths are frauds

Woolworths are fraudsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst experience ever. Woolworths is a disgraceful company.

Ivan S.

Ivan S.asked

Online store

Why have the prices of Australian packaged and frozen food increased so much in price (more than 20%) since the start of Covid. People in Australia have far less money now and Woolworths business is doing better than ever.
Also, why doesn’t Woolworths hire staff to clean the self checkouts and other areas where people are required to touch handles and so forth?
It seems as though Woolworths does not care about Australians during this crisis. Where are all Woolworths extra profits going?

Fay R.

Fay R.asked

Online store

Before Christmas I was a weekly customer of Woolies on-line shopping and had no difficulty placing my orders. No everything changed it has become very complicated to navigate between the product items. Please Woolies go back to the earlier system.

Old Johnasked

Online store

A big fail for Woolworths sales staff! On 17th June I went to purchase 2 pieces of Barramundi skin on.
No, we aren't carrying that sir, from the fish counter person, I then tried another 4 stores to no avail. The attendant at one store looked up the code, but nil stock! On the Thursday a sales person claimed that store had stock, rubbish. Refer customer numbers:900056359/8, 9000566184 & 9000566185, no further report received. No good hiding behind a tiny notation in their catalogue stating "Seafood may not be available in all stores", Our population here is over 80,000, 5 Woolies, 3 Coles & 2 Drakes. It seems the customer service crew just they sit on their backsides nattering about social life & silly old geisers complaining.
Then today, 8th July, here we go again, 2 store, nil stock & not receiving it either. Are these idiots looking for sales & keep their customers happy, no way. They stock skin off, no good on a BBQ (falls apart), or they stock Basa an imported catfish from the muddy deltas of China, Taiwan & Vietnam.
Our Barra farmers are overstocked, & as per a ABC Landline show, these big supermarkets were going to help out. Why can I go to COLES & DRAKES (IGA) & buy straight from the display counter?
Do these people really want a job?
John Day.

Old John

I did not see star rating, try 1 star no more. It is not really in today's standards for retail!!!