Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store (page 2 of 47)

Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Customer service is unavailable and no way to reach them!

Partly I am to blame for my missing order as I missed the phone call from the driver, however it's clearly instructed in the order that we are home and to just ring the unit in the gate (if that's done my wife would have received the order) but it wasn't. Now my order was gone, unable to track online and customer service is useless. Nobody's answering on the 1800 or 1300 numbers, chat online is just a useless bot and no human operator. No email nor sms from woolworths too about my order. So it's essentially gone. First time using woolworths online and never using it again.

Tess

TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

No refund, where is my money

I placed an order on the 18th March & accepted that due to high demand, there would be a wait for delivery. It was 3 days. 1 1hr before my delivery was due, I received an email saying my order was cancelled & a refund would occur 3-5 days later. Now, I have not received a refund, or credit. I'm self isolating for health reasons & in a one income home, the $170 charged is a pretty big deal. I'm shocked to see woolworths holding onto peoples money!

Extremely Poor

Spent time creating an account and putting in an order which I was happy to have delivered in a week or so. Then as I get to the end of the order it won't let me complete it as there are no more delivery slots this week and I can't select one next week. Either allow customers to select dates in the future or stop people putting orders together. Extremely poor.

Karlos

KarlosHunter Region, NSW

Online shopping should be available for each household to reduce the need to go to shops.every household have a quota

offer online shopping with a quota for each household to be fair to all. We haven't had a single toilet roll for a month now. Please return to online shopping

notruly

notrulyAustralia

You don't care but you're letting someone starve.

Abby Muller

Abby MullerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My family is starving !

Placed an online order on Monday 16th of March. It was then cancelled on Wednesday due to out of stock items. That is fine. But it is now 8 days since you took $400 from my account and I have not received any refund. I have no money left, I cannot feed my family, we have nothing in the cupboards. Shame on you Woolworths. It’s fine if you cancel but issue a dam refund so we can go and buy food so we can EAT and LIVE!

Nada D.

Nada D.

refund still pending since 18th

My order was cancelled on 17th and refund through paypal on 18th. Its still pending. It is the 24th.
Unacceptable for refunds to take this long when you are receiving funds immediately.

Laura

LauraIllawarra, NSW

No Customer Service - Their Online Phone Number Is Constantly Busy

Our family have waited several hours 'on hold' to speak to someone with Customer Service in order to find out the status of a a Priority Assistance application, and no one is answering. This is not acceptable. No one in our home has hours to wait on the phone waiting to speak to someone and there's apparently no other way to find out what's going on with Priority Assistance. Woolworths needs to have a call-back service initiated under the circumstances. Also, all Delivery slots are full for the entire next 7 days in a row despite being told to log on before midnight for supposedly Free time slots for delivery. Woolworths Online is a disgrace, and we won't be ordering through them again.

Sonya

SonyaSydney

Disgusting leaving family’s with nothing

Barry F.

Barry F.Sydney, NSW

Waste of time - Place Order button disabled - all time slots gone!

Returned from Overseas in quarantine. Built my order, went to Checkout, selected a timeslot and filled in delivery information, filled in credit card. Place Order button greyed out.

Reviewed everything and then had to select another slot - still no option to place order. Lost all time slots this week. Whats the point of this if there is no way to figure out WHY the Place Order button is disabled.

Sharinvision

Sharinvision

Scam operation ?

Woolworths No Good

Woolworths No GoodMacGregor 2615, ACT

Is Woolworths milking this moment?

DinoPerth, WA

Cancelled order and refund can only be used online only, a service they no longer have available

Dino

They should have at the least a call back service, or a wait time expected

Quarantined 14 Days

Placed an online order while i was still in Bali knowing my fridge and cupboards were empty and i had to self isolate for 14 days. Arrived home my order was cancelled i have no one to run to the shops for me so living on dry crackers and water for the next 14 Days. Shame on you Woolworths

Jeanine

JeanineSydney, NSW

Cancel order with no notice for quarantine people

I ordered online and expected I will received my delivery tomorrow and received email today my order and had been cancel

When I asked them to reinstate my order as I am a quarantine residence. they said it will be current price, most of my items are available and they just wanted a profit at current crisis.

What a freaking organisation which taking advantage during pandemic.

Please do not shop with them

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancelled order - disgusting company

I purchase from Woolworths every fortnight doing an online order for delivery. Today they cancelled my order and said it would be 5 days for a refund. If there are no food shortages in the country as they are saying then why is this happening? The mere fact that the shelves are not stocked is causing more panic buying, I was not buying multiple items just my usual order. Are they stockpiling to raise the prices? They are a pack of incompetent morons! Give me back my money now, why should I wait 4-5 days.

TLOR

TLOR

A disgrace of a company that I once admired

Not only like so many others can they not fulfil my order after waiting 4 days for it (and they took my cash), they are saying refund in 4-5 days.

I dread to think what impact this will have on so many people especially the elderly who may have wanted to take that cash and go into the woollies store.

Change your systems yesterday woollies, if you can fulfil the order don't take the cash and don't accept the order! Online orders should pull from a ring-fenced stock system!

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woolworths not supporting Vulnerable

Dave

2 days later I am given the privilege of ordering on-line. Every single special that I ordered 5 days ago is now gone. Woolworths rolling in the profits! Malevolence and profiteering at its greatest!.... and still no toilet paper :)

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Happy to accept money on orders but keep cancelling orders on the day without actually letting me know.

3 orders - not bulk buying - delivery because nothing else works. Cancelled on the day - notice of refund comes before notice. I doubt everything in my order was out of stock so now they are just being lazy?

No prior warning