Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store

2.3 from 1,740 reviews

2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (325)

ushi

ushiSydney, NSW

Woolworths GRANVILLE NSW Store - WHERE is the MANAGER?

Store LocationWOOLWORTHS GRANVILLE NSW
Han_Solo

Han_SoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mouse in the fridge - not a clean look for the store (Woolworth - Braybrook, Melbourne)

Mouse in the fridge is not a clean look for the store. Staff needs to focus on cleaning food and liquid off the ground. The picture tells a thousand words.

Store Locationbraybrook

Re: Product price location

On 4th July 2020
Had picked up a Belgian dark chocolate cake priced $5 at location
On scanner showed me $8 for a raspberry cake
The 1st supervisor apologised for the mistake on checking
When matter taken to Manager of Seymour street Woolworths she denied it was $8 and mentioned it was a raspberry cake
The security guard was called to frighten me by standing as a back up
It’s not right to fool customer
This is the 3rd time this has happened with Woolworths supermarket

Store LocationSeymour street traralgon

Joblogs

Joblogs

Woolworths Merimbula

Love shopping here. It’s always clean and tidy. And the service is always great. Also online shopping with them is great too. Can’t fault them. And I would highly recommend.

Store LocationMerimbula

gina t.

gina t.Sydney, NSW

Turkish Bread frozen in fresh isle...

they are selling frozen turkish which is so yuk...
they had a nice and soft one before but this new one, is not good...can only eat one day... will shop
at aldi for breads

Store Locationprestons
annie8

annie8AU

Terrible treatment

Disabled asked for help and staff didn’t help simple thing a trolley I was very upset cannot understand how the disabled are treated like this my complaint wasn’t taken seriously

Store LocationGladstone park vic
Partha B.

Partha B.Sydney, NSW

Unfriendly stock refiller

Blocked all the shoppers from purchasing goods by stacking piles of goods in front on shelves around 7:30 pm at top Ryde Woolworths. Same happens in front of egg shelf, toiletries etc. Seems to me those boys don't care that we are unabe to shop. At the end thought to return back for eggs then I forgot to buy. I have to go again for eggshells..

Justine S.

Justine S.Sydney, NSW

Difficult For Memory Impaired People

The card that has where all the products are supposed to be isn't complete. We were looking for yeast and it was hard. Most of their goods are more expensive than ALDI and are just as good. When I asked someone where something was, they didn't help at all.

Store LocationPenrith
Mark s.

Mark s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Woolworths

I have a local Coles across the road from me and a Woolworths 3km away. I choose to travel the extra distance because Woolworths smash Coles on every brand touchpoint. Their people are lovely, they look good in their uniforms, the store is modern and clean, the fit-out is softer and more natural (wood, tiles, etc) the products are better laid out, easy to find. Everything is better.

Store LocationMacedon Plaza

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Grapes are awful

I bought grapes yesterday which i do every couple of days and these grapes are awful, they are wet the skin is weak and breaking down and they are sloppy

Store LocationMunno para
Quality Reviews

Quality ReviewsSydney, NSW

FALSE ADVERTISING/PRICE LABEL ERRORS/SCANNING ERRORS=UNETHICAL TRADING

Store LocationThornleigh NSW
Heymitchpongahere

HeymitchpongahereGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolworths is great but they have one vital flaw and you wouldn't believe what!!!

I love my woolworth, but this has been the final straw. No I didn't buy straw and run out like the previous sentence suggests. It was a cold Melbourne night 15 June 2020 when I was doing my weekly shop (this gets good.) I paced the aisles working from top to bottom on my fabled grocery list, handed down from great pep pep brucey the best, he was a fair but harsh great pep pep, I have many the burn marks to prove it. Anywho, back to the action, and I MEAN ACTION! I bought a carrot and it was too loud. 3/5. Thank you.

Store LocationBrunswick
Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor steak quality

Bought 6 eye fillet steaks (Not cheap) from Coolangatta Woolworths cooked on BBQ from medium to rare by a good cook either way poor quality and we where all disappointed with rare and medium cooked, I’d rather pay excess to a local butcher... lesson learnt.

Store LocationCoolangatta
Jose H.

Jose H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sacrificing Australian made products for their profits

I noticed that several products that were made in Australia are now replaced by overseas products. This is bad for our local industries and economics. Specially now, when we are in the middle of a recession and unemployment is on the rise. Very disappointed with Woolworth, placing their greediness before Australians.

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP

I love shopping at Woolworths, they always offer lower price, home brand is amazing quality and great value for money. Staff is extremely helpful. Great refund policy, easy to return products. With the reward card I often get extra money to spend. Bakery is amazing. I highly recommend this grocery shop. Happy shopping.

Store LocationSunnybank Hills

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

no to procreation!

I put my trust in Woolworth's condoms and they really pulled through. They were sturdy and such good quality. Due to unemployment during this challenging time, I really didn't have much money to spend, so the price for this great protective product was just another positive to the whole experience.

Store LocationMount Eliza
Diane S

Diane SCentral Queensland, QLD

Dreadful, never tasted anything like it

Bought some Moira Mac Lemon and Herb chicken in the deli section of Woolworths Emerald Qld, tasted terrible like fake meat, that long stringy sinews like plastic running through it that you couldn't chew.Had to throw it out $5 wasted.

Store LocationWoolworths Emerald East Qld

Main Place to shop

I Find Woolworth's clean with helpful staff and i always go here to buy my food I don't like shopping anywhere else! Food is fresh and easy to get to either with their own parking or outside parking.
Highly Recommended ++

Store LocationWoy Woy Nsw
Nevertoreturn

Nevertoreturn

Blacktown Woolworths Management ignore complaints about Security- same guard still employed!?

Store LocationBlacktown
Monica

MonicaCentral Queensland, QLD

Gluten free dairy free chocolate cheesecake is a winner!

Absolutely delicious! The new gluten free and dairy free chocolate cheesecake is heaven! Thank you Woolies for looking after the intolerant/allergy people and for delivering this delicious treat and many more! You actually stock a much better range than other big name grocery stores that are suitable for allergy people.

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

george
george

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

minni
minni

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints