Woolworths Physical store

Store LocationAlbany Creek
miranda k.

miranda k.Illawarra, NSW

Bad customer service

Went to woolies Shellcove today. Hand sanitiser Ticketed on shelves 3.50. Tried to charge me 24.00 for 2 bottles smaller than a pen. Asked for a refund due to misleading point of sale. Told no refund. Showed manager the bad ticketing. He agreed to a refund straight away. The sales girl denied she said no refund. Absolute lie. Stick to Coles or Aldies from now on

Store LocationShellcove
JMac

JMacPerth

My first bad review ever!

Last week I purchased from Woolworths a Neutrogena moisturizer for my daughter. On finding that I had bought the wrong one, I attempted to exchange it the following day, unopened and with receipt, for the correct moisturizer. I was told that the staff were no longer able to make exchanges unless required by law. Hardly bulk-buying, panic-buying or a safety issue. So as, a “preventative measure” and “safety recommendation”, don’t buy from a retailer with unreasonable, inflexible policies. Buy from a retailer with customer service.

Spread the word - Aldi and Costco's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offer returns and exchanges.

Store LocationBelmont Forum, WA, with follow up email to "Customer Service" - How's that for irony?

Horlicks

HorlicksSydney

Not perfect but I still give 5 stars

Store LocationTop Ryde Shopping Center
Josh wineti

Josh wineti

Woolworths Hampton Park

Bought 4 litres of Pura light start milk. Didn’t realise only 3 days left, so when we got home, rang them and said to bring it back. So we bring it back then we go back, they said they can’t take it back. So ended up buying another four litres. After talking to 2 more people we ended up having 8 litres of milk, freezing 4 litres doing three trips, frustrated, I will be going to Coles at either Lynbrook or Hallam from now on. I live in Hampton Park, usually have no issues. But I really think they should work on customer service. Josh

Store LocationHampton Park

Merrylands Woolworths

Manager [name removed] is a a rude crap! No customer service whatsoever !! She literally told my husband and I to leave the store when we were just trying to get a refund or exchange due to a product we bought being faulty !
[name removed] has no customer skills and should not be working with direct customers!!

Store LocationMerrylands
Mel

Why remove the managers name?? If she’s plain rude to customers what the big deal in putting her name on my review?
I want someone to contact me about this ASAP

Mel

Can someone reply to this .... don’t know why the managers name [Name Removed] was removed

Chen Z.

Chen Z.

Terrible customer service in Woolworth West Ryde store

Store LocationWest Ryde
Kath

KathThe Mallee, VIC

Poor customer service

Broken Hill store, Got groceries and got home, no newspaper, its on the receipt, but not in the bags, go back, that register is closed so go to service desk, 3 staff, Emma texting and 2 management staff all ignore me, Im waiting and waiting, someone comes to register instore, Emma serves them, So I move up the counter to where 2 staff are going over paperwork but facing me, I say excuse me, one glances my way but goes back to paperwork, I see newspapers pick one up and wave it, still no response, so I call our loudly to tell them, hey my newspaper wasnt in my shopping, Im just going to take this one, I have a receipt wave it, Im going to take this replacement and leave with the newspaper, its disgraceful customer service

Store LocationBroken Hill

Weevils in the woolworths brand brown rice.

I nearly cooked them for dinner. Thank god I had my glasses on. A freshly opened packet and the rice was actually moving. How disgusting ! I’ll never buy it again.

Store LocationMajura Park

Smithy

SmithySouth East Queensland, QLD

Woolies ham and chicken.

Bought a woolies half leg of ham for Christmas. It looked good. I glazed it with marmalade and pineapple. Baked it. Smelt great. Carved and tried some. It was saturated with salt. Could not eat it. Made us sick. I tried to ring them. No answer. I took it back. Got refunded after much stuffing around. I thought they have to replace it as well? Won't be shopping there anymore. Terrible. Don't buy the cooked chicken there( disgusting) .Try a Coles chook(Wonderful).

Store LocationPacific Pines Qld
Ber

BerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me rotting chicken - Staff resolved issue

Sold me old (SOUR SMELLING!) chicken - spoke to staff and they resolved my issue quickly. Happy with the service I received, although I could have still done without the inconvenience.

Store LocationSunnybank Hills
Selena

SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible store and woolroths have never a rip off

I go to the Eaton's hill store regularly to buy groceries (not any more) I am constantly getting spoiled fuit and veg and taking it back I get off chicken on a regular basis spening the last of my dollars on this food and sometimes I'll take it back
But sometimes I don't have receipts or can't get down there beacuse I don't have a car

Store LocationEaton's hill
Balanced opinion

Balanced opinionPerth, WA

Poor Service Avely Store WA

Purchased Testra Sim card form Midland WA, card faulty, unsucessful to acivate, tried to get replacement as instructed by telstra, Went to Avely WA , who refused to help, stating I nned to go back to Midland, as the stores had a different policy, Igronant manager. did nothing. Midland replaced card with no problems, I will never shop or recomend Avely Store

Store LocationAvely WA 6069
Lesley Street

Lesley StreetCentral Queensland, QLD

Car hit by trolley worker collecting trolleys

• +3
Store LocationSarina
Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Refunded *AND* exchange out of date order

Store LocationIngleburn NSW

Not Happy

Not HappyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

2 for $12 scam

I think Woolworths need to be specific in their listing of what is included in their 2 for deals. This ticket says Miguel Offer. Some would be lead to believe that the 'Miguel Offer' covered the ' Miguel Range '. The Kingaroy Woolworths customer advice was that "you need to look at the item number to see if it matches. So busy out your magnifying glasses people and stay on your toes, you don't want to make a purchase desicion based on these little yellow tickets. A great way to sell product at full price, equally a great way to stop people shopping at Woolworths.

Store LocationKingaroy
Nampijinpa Chester

Nampijinpa ChesterGippsland, VIC

Bullied and threatened by service staff.

Today I was bullied and threatened by a woman working at the service desk at Lakes Entrance, Victoria. I still cannot believe that any employee would treat a paying customer in this way. To make matters worse I am a tiny old aged pensioner. I will never enter any Woolworths store again. Just disgraceful and I will be making a formal complaint. To make matters worse I have PTSD from constant bullying in the past and had just left my psychologist. Too upset to eat and now I feel sick. I'm disgusted.

Store LocationLakes Entrance
Big W

Big WPerth, WA

Woolworths South Fremantle

Woolworth South Fremantle is the best! I have had problems adjusting to life back in Australia after a long period overseas and the staff have helped me and my wife above and beyond the standard I could have ever expected in friendliness, on returning items, finding the right items and offering to get more and better fresh items from fruit & veg to meat, fish, and dairy. The manager was as good as their staff and to me that`s what counts.. Parking is easy and the fuel discount petrol station is right next to the store and their prices are the cheapest for 8km radius,

Store LocationHampton Road South Fremantle
T L Russell

T L RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went above and beyond

Woolies saved me yesterday, my printer broke down, I could not find the receipt, I rang them up and they put me through to the store (Margate) I meanwhile found the date from my bank statement and through my woolies membership card the store were able to go back and print my receipt. New printer now on the way from Canon. You guys were awesome! Means a lot atm as things are tough.

Store LocationMargate Qld
PJP

PJPSydney, NSW

I love Woolies!!

As there are so many options for buying grocery but Woolworth is always my favorite because it is having the best quality products. They have Indian section as well so we usually buy even Indian things from there.

Store LocationGranville

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

george
george

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

minni
minni

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints