Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store (page 3 of 93)

Denise B.

Denise B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bulgogi Style Beef

Woolworths you should be ashamed at the disgraceful quality of your meat. I once valued you as a responsible meat supplier & had no hesitation in buying from your meat section. As a person who worked in Butcher shops & trained staff during new store openings I am embarrassed at the lack of Quality that you expect buyers to purchase.
Please to any shoppers do not buy the pre-packed Bulgogi Beef which is fabulous if prepared correctly & not cheap cuts & large pieces with gristle not even cut. I threw 2 packets in the bin as I was so disgusted.

GO TO A PROPER BUTCHER SHOP !!!!

Regards,
Denise Brady, Geebung Brisbane

ASH

ASHSouth East Queensland, QLD

AVOID SELF SERVICE MACHINES FAULTY

Woolworths Marsden on 5th
Having issues with Self Serve Machines freezing due to issues with either software or internet BEWARE you can pay more than once for the same groceries and then pass the issue to you to take up with your bank. (PASS THE BUCK).

This may be just this stores set up not sure BUT would recommend you use the manned checkouts. As it may cost you a lot more time and money than you expect on the day and after. This issue is still not resolved 8 days. Still ongoing

John

JohnWoden 2606, ACT

Poor management Woden store

On weekends Woden store never have enough check out operates and the 2 or 3 they do have are extremely untrained.
eg. over packing a shopping bag so that weighs more than 10kg; packing eggs on top of bread whick obviously squashes the bread.
Milk is often with only a few days use by date or even past the use by date.

Amanda W.

Amanda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks like another 3 star

Really dislike bws 100 days of summer promo. Last yearIt was a little fun even if it was simply a little discount which you can possibly afford (most time’s we were still paying for an item)! This year it’s pathetic! Again bye woolies and bws!!!!! I am going directly to a vineyard and farmers market after I bought 5 punnets of beautiful local blueberries 5 for $5 and in woolies $2.50 each!!!!! Why don’t you negotiate with the farmers and sea merchants and bring the fresh items not being exported to your LOYAL customers without ripping everyone off!!!!! Honestly when do people over money count anymore!!!!! I say that’s a great business model!

Steve

SteveSouthern and Hills, SA

Rude staff at Victor Harbor

Morrie

MorrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREEDY money hungry, extortionists!

Once again in this time of suffering in Australia, when we are paying through the nose for everything and quality is diminishing, size and quantity are being cut and prices keep going up. This wonderful store has decided to once again mark up it's prices significantly, right across the store!! Huge price increases.

Billions of dollars in profits a year are still not acceptable to reward Australians with price reductions!! No, of course not. Lets extort even more money from Australian customers and rip them off even further. Greedy, disgusting, criminals

Steve

SteveDarling Downs, QLD

Needs more

During the summer months I usually buy salads for lunch either on their own or with something added such as fish, mushrooms, artichokes etc. I decided on the Greek salad bowl on it's own and I am disappointed after several of these (not just the Greek salad). In all cases there seems to be an over abundance of baby spinach with a couple (view that as two) of lettuce leaf, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes and capsicum slices. The Katamala olive and feta cheese numbers were perfect. Even though the ones I got were of different expiration dates the leaves in the majority were wilted and going dark with a week still left on them. I think from now on I might just have to make my own.

mocca

mocca

APPALLING

around store today observed a odd uneducated female walking the aisle without a mask and when approached staff to advice them they did not seem to care, its stupid people like her that makes it harder re; restrictions...staff members get your act together and make sure this does not happen again, disgusting.

fred

fred

service

lovely service from the lady at the Registers
Lovely Adult conversation and done in a professional manner will return to the store again

Find out how Woolworths Physical store compares to other Supermarkets

Good service with fast customer support

Picked up some salads and precut meats with no issues it was very fast and informative of where things are

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

No "Rainchecks) anymore....

Today I tried to buy some "Spice Taylor" Indian sauce mix from the Kawana Waters store. They were out of stock. .despite being advertised in the weekly catalogue as on special...ok I can wait. I asked for a raincheck so I could get them when next in store, but to my surprise. NO MORE RAINCHECKS. The guy suggested i go to another store... I don't think they should be able to advertise something to get you in then not have it, and then after all that, not offer to supply it when it is available.
.Bad move Woolworths. BTW Coles still have rainchecks .
Not a good look....

Matt C

Matt CBallarat

Deli stopped cutting fresh sandwich meats 2 hours before close

Yesterday at 7.50pm. They refused to cut more cornbeef (not enough precut) The machine had already been cleaned. They close at 10pm. Not good enough.

Bruce Read

Bruce ReadCentral Queensland, QLD

Dirty Shelves

We have been customers of Wollworths Mt Plesant for a number of years and I am finding that at least 2 out of every 3 isles constantly have used food items, drink bottles and coffee cups dumped on the shelves along with eaten food items and frozen goods, this is at all different times of the day, including opening hours, which is concerning, as shelves have been restocked overnight, I feel this needs commenting on as it is something we come across everytime we are there

Mrs D

Mrs DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double Charged

Shop here every 2 days
Not any more
Charged twice
When went back to tell them extremely rude service counter girl
When I said I will ring Woolworths Head Office she went off
Screamed at me as I walked off
3 days later still havent had my money refunded
So if you dont want to pay twice
for 1 shop
Shop elswhere I will

agnish

agnishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melton Cob central, Avoid click and collect

Benjamin F.

Benjamin F.South East Queensland, QLD

Discrimination and Bullying 4/5

Stand in line for ten minutes. Get to the front of the line, watch everyone behind get priority and moved ahead because I pay in cash. If I am next in line why discriminate and bully me? Why act surprised and offended when after being treated like crap I say something? What happens when you lose your cards waiting for a replacement, or the power goes out? One cash machine, one in self service out of how many? Why? And dont say "customers prefer it that way" or "for service" because that's crap. You like passively aggressively coming up with a "valid" reason to discriminate and bully people?

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Inflexible

I wanted to return a laundry item as I couldn’t budge the cap off which looked like just an easy screw cap when I bought it, and because I’d lost the receipt even though it was only the next day, they wouldn’t give me a refund as I’d paid cash. I told the girl it’s no good to me and left the item there, lucky I think it was only a few dollars, but I’m continually having trouble with lids coz of OA in my wrists. I’m usually so careful with receipts don’t know where this one ended up!! They could easily sell the thing as it wasn’t damaged in any way, I thought their policy was mean.

D S.

D S.

Prices keep rising

I’m tired of watching the prices continuing to rise and the level of customer service falling away all to serve shareholder ends.

YellowFlamingo

YellowFlamingoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just Terrible all round, I'll never shop there again.

Terrible customer service, terrible quality food, stuffed up with the Ooshies - running out way earlier & unable to finsish the collection for my kids (the only reason I shopped there for a while) and going cashless. Really do you need any more reasons.. I'll be glad to never set foor in a Woolies store again. I much prefer to shop elsewhere.

Shaye F.

Shaye F.Perth, WA

Apples consistently rotten

Bit into the apple and only about two sentences of the outside of the Apple are ‘fresh’ all of the center is brown, rotten and bitter. Totally inedible. Apple bought yesterday and look fine on the outside